Become a Patron!

Evic Vt How to? Extreme noob

Hello, so I'm new to vaping and I've bought myself an Evic Vt and I'd really like to know how to use it, I've googled it and tried several youtube clips but I just want to really be sure on how to use it.

If I use the blue coil, do I pour some e-juice inside it on the small ring inside or just down the middle? Also, could I just play around with the settings of the vape until I feel it suites me?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Firstly, you need to thoroughly read the instruction booklet that comes with it!

To prime one of those coils just put a little juice on the top and let it sit a few minutes once it's installed. It doesn't really matter exactly where, just that the cotton inside the coil isn't dry.

I forget which coil has the blue ring, but look carefully at the fine print on it: one of them is either nickel or titanium (ni200 or ti) and should be used in temp control only. The others should be used in power mode only. Instructions on how to do this are in your box :)

Enjoy it!

Firstly, you need to thoroughly read the instruction booklet that comes with it!

To prime one of those coils just put a little juice on the top and let it sit a few minutes once it's installed. It doesn't really matter exactly where, just that the cotton inside the coil isn't dry.

I forget which coil has the blue ring, but look carefully at the fine print on it: one of them is either nickel or titanium (ni200 or ti) and should be used in temp control only. The others should be used in power mode only. Instructions on how to do this are in your box :)

Enjoy it!

Thank you very much!

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you very much!

The 2 stock coils that come with it are Ni and Ti for (temperature control), in the manual you'll find the recommended settings for safe operation which I believe is under 50w for TC. I would recommend starting at 400F and working your way up. 450 is normally the sweet spot.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea and three clicks than turn it'll show u NI- TI or regular wattage for regular coils!
Very simple don't over think it and read the manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors