Become a Patron!

evic vtc mini/nautilus mini HELP

I recently purchased the evic vtc mini and after getting frustrated with their tank, switched back to the nautilus aspire mini tank. actually, my brother gave me his two tanks (one mini, one full size) and after they kept getting flooded, i purchased a new tank.
but i keep having the same issue.
between the 3 tanks, i've changed the coils numerous times and i've pulled them apart and cleaned them out thoroughly.
right now the wattage is set at 9.6, at 4.28 volts, and the coil reads 4.5-5v on it at 1.8 ohm.
the juice i'm using is 60/40
wtf am i doing wrong, please help.
i used to run this tank on an eleaf, at 18w and never had any issues!!!

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flooding is almost always an issue with the tank losing its seal. They also will flood if they get too hot (ie left in a car). In the Mini, check the top o-ring (in the metal cap) as I've run into a few that flood / leak and the top o-ring was installed upside down at the factory. Their o-ring actual has small holes in it and if upside down it'll do that. If it's not leaking but just flooding try flipping it upside down and blow through it (with a napkin on the air flow hole) to clear the flood.

The mini (with BVC coils) will work fine at 12-14W (4.65-5V on a 1.8ohm coil). The only other thing I can think of is you may be drawing on it too hard which can cause the negative pressure in the tank to reach a point that it floods the coil.

VU Sponsors