Become a Patron!

Evic vtc mini with the gemini vaporesso

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm gonna buy the evic vtc mini, and the gemini vaporesso. Been told it's a good combination. What u guys think?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would hold on the Gemini , get the griffin instead , nicer build quality I have both and the griffin is much nicer .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good combo, the Gemini is a good Tank choice, I enjoy mine very much, I mainly use the CCell Ni200 coil.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If u build the Griffin - u can buy prebuilt and screw in and slide cotton in cut wick and Vape-
OR the Gemini I never had either lol
I would go w Griffin because I wanna venture to building been practicing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry should have gave some more detailed advice and asked how you vape . The griffin and the Gemini are both good tanks but the fit and finish of the griffin is a little better , do you have issues building coils or have you done it at all before ? Because both of those tanks are rebuildable and require a little knowledge of building coils and wicking to get them exactly right . If you just want to go with easy peasy you can grab a crown or a tfv4 . Doy you enjoy mouth to lung or are you a direct lung vaper ? All of these things will help to decide which setup you will like or want , most of us vapers like what we like and some don't like the same thing but more info on how you vape will help direct you better .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors