Become a Patron!

Excited to be here! - Question about Vaporfi Pro

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys!

I am glad to be here. I am SO glad Ive just now discovered vaping and the whole community. I hope to get involved.

Short version with my question: I have a vaporfi pro on the way..gets here tomorrow or Friday. i've been so excited and anticipating! I know (now) vaporfi is way overpriced, but hey, its all good, we have to start somewhere! Question: where can I buy parts (tanks, atomizers) to supplement/replace for my vaporfi pro? I mean places other than vaporfi which (as I now know) is way expensive.

Long version and intro: I am actually not a cigarette smoker. I got into vaping because, well, I absolutely love the smell and taste of tobacco. I am an occasional cigar smoker and I've been smoking, for the past week, Vuse ecigs. And I actually like it for the most part. But then I thought...wow, I need one of those better rigs so i can actually get all types of liquids to try! Ive been like a kid who's discovered a new toy.

So I got 30 ml of cuban cogar from vaporfi, plus 3 sampler 10 ml bottles of sahara desert, toffee and vanilla from Vaporfi. Those will be here Friday. I also went to my local shop and got some fruity flavors. I just in the past couple days have learned about NETs, and im SO going to try a ton of those soon.

Ive already got vape tongue on the Vuse, LOL.

Anyway, great site, glad to be here and to get involved.

John

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys!

I am glad to be here. I am SO glad Ive just now discovered vaping and the whole community. I hope to get involved.

Short version with my question: I have a vaporfi pro on the way..gets here tomorrow or Friday. i've been so excited and anticipating! I know (now) vaporfi is way overpriced, but hey, its all good, we have to start somewhere! Question: where can I buy parts (tanks, atomizers) to supplement/replace for my vaporfi pro? I mean places other than vaporfi which (as I now know) is way expensive.

Long version and intro: I am actually not a cigarette smoker. I got into vaping because, well, I absolutely love the smell and taste of tobacco. I am an occasional cigar smoker and I've been smoking, for the past week, Vuse ecigs. And I actually like it for the most part. But then I thought...wow, I need one of those better rigs so i can actually get all types of liquids to try! Ive been like a kid who's discovered a new toy.

So I got 30 ml of cuban cogar from vaporfi, plus 3 sampler 10 ml bottles of sahara desert, toffee and vanilla from Vaporfi. Those will be here Friday. I also went to my local shop and got some fruity flavors. I just in the past couple days have learned about NETs, and im SO going to try a ton of those soon.

Ive already got vape tongue on the Vuse, LOL.

Anyway, great site, glad to be here and to get involved.

John
Welcome John, glade to have you here with us.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looked it up on google, just to see what exactly this is. It appears to be an ego type battery, which will take any ego threaded tank or even a 510 threaded tank. I've had great luck with Discount Vapers and 101 Vape for those types of tanks and replacement coils.

For liquids, are you using zero nicotine ones? There are tons of vendors around that will customize for you. You could check out the eliquid section here for recommendations on cigar flavored eliquids, or our vendors sections, too.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://vaporjoes.com/blog/

Vaperjoes blog has deals for everything from the beginner to the advanced user.
I wouldn't be on this site right now if I hadn't found Vaperjoes blog back in December of 2012.

If you don't mind waiting to get really great deals this china vendor has just about anything but it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get to you.
When you see the prices you will understand why it is often worth the wait.
fasttech.com

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys! Have you guys tried NETs? I am itching to try them!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not tried NET's to my knowledge but one classic tobacco flavor that I love and has been very popular over the years in Alien Visions E-juice 's flavor "Boba's Bounty" ...they have other tobacco flavors as well. I personally don't have much of a taste for Tobacco flavors anymore, a lot of vapors move on to other things with in the first few months of vaping as there is so many flavor options to choose from. The only other "tobacco" flavor I vape is "The Virus" from Nicoticket....another popular Tobacco blend. It takes about a month of steeping for the tobacco to really mature in it but part of the flavor's charm is it's complex and changing flavor as it steeps and matures.

And again, Welcome to VU :)

VU Sponsors