Excited to vape!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am relatively new to vaping. About 7 months in and am very excited about it. I just ordered a Provari Mini and can't wait to receive it. I am using a Protank 2, I tried the 3 but burned out the coils super quick. I seemed to be buying tons on batteries and they only last about a month before they barely hold a charge. Hopefully the upgrade to the provari will fix that.
I can actually taste all the flavors now and am having fun trying them. I even joined a cape monthly subscription but so far have only received one box and was disappointed.
I have been reading threads but have never posted before.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for coming out of the lurker shadows [user]Heather[/user], we're always happy to see another vaper. Did you pick it up to quit smoking? Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy being here!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes I did it to quite cigarettes. It was so expensive and it wasn't even enjoyable anymore. I picked it up with a cig-alike and kept smoking and using the cigalike for a while. I upgraded my set up and was a lot more successful. Where I live there is only one B&M and they only have their own juice. I went out of state for a few months to a big city and they carried all sorts of flavors and brands! It was amazing to have all the options and I actually quite the cigarettes all together and haven't looked back. I just order my juice online.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What kind of gear are you using while waiting for your Provari?

Batteries lasting only a month is kind of disturbing to me to say the least!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know. They are a twist 1300. Made in China.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. Maybe I will buy a pack of coils for the 3 and try it again. It was right as they came out so maybe that was the case. I read all the reviews for the Provari and it seemed to be the way to go. I am not ready for building my own mods and what not.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. They are a twist 1300. Made in China.
Not everything from china is as it seems. They have a habit of stating a higher capacity of their batteries than what they really are, sometimes even the chemistry. Where were you buying them from? And what batteries have you purchased for the provari?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
welcome_047_zps9dab9e81.gif

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Heather! Stay Cloudy!

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same Here Heather, Always great to hear from another smoker turned vaper!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not everything from china is as it seems. They have a habit of stating a higher capacity of their batteries than what they really are, sometimes even the chemistry. Where were you buying them from? And what batteries have you purchased for the provari?
I bought the batteries at a B & M store for $35 a piece. Now that I see them on websites I way over paid. I ordered the batteries from the Provape website. I am trying to do research now before I make purchases. Live and learn.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the batteries at a B & M store for $35 a piece. Now that I see them on websites I way over paid. I ordered the batteries from the Provape website. I am trying to do research now before I make purchases. Live and learn.
Haven't we all....
I still make mistakes. If we didn't we'd never buy anything. Well I think you did the right thing buying your batts from provape until you know another reliable source which is cheaper.

VU Sponsors