Become a Patron!

Exvape expromizer v4 rta mtl

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received expromizer v4 from Buybest for the purpose of this review.

Exvape expromizer v4 colors:

- Brushed
- Polished
- Matte black

QFbdkf5.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 23 x 56mm
- Capacity: 2ml
- Type: Single Coil RTA
- Material: Stainless steel
- Drip Tip Material:Stainless Steel / POM/ PEI (Polyetherimide)
- Thread: 510 thread

Features:

- MTL RTA with top to bottom airflow design
- Precise liquid control and airflow control
- Convenient top filling cap without leakage

In the box:

- Exvape Expromizer V4 MTL RTA 2ml
- User Manual
- Spare parts

hlietm2.jpg

Exvape expromizer v4 is a mtl atomizer and this is basically leak proof atomizer because this is a top airflow atomizer, so with this atomizer you never have to worry about leaking which is very good. Atomizer comes in nice package, in the package you will receive two tanks and also you will receive two top pieces for drip tip, but in the package you will not receive coils. Atomizer comes in 3 very nice colors, I received it in black and I really like the color. Exvape expromizer is 23mm in diameter and it is 56mm in height. Build quality of the atomizer is very good, threads are good and everything is as it should be, machining is really great. On the top cap you can see some details, also on the airflow control ring and on the base you can see some details and on the chamber you can see engraved "Ex". From the bottom of the atomizer you can see some standard informations and serial number, threads on the connection are also really good. Color quality looks good also, I use this atomizer every day and so far there is no any scratches on the atomizer.

7F5daqn.jpg

Atomizer comes with 510 drip tip pre installed and this drip tip has two pieces. Personally I really like this drip tip, it is very comfortable for using and I use it always on this atomizer. In the pacakatge you will receive two pieces for the drip tip, one is black and the other one is ultem. If you don't like the drip tip that comes with this atomizer you can use any other 510 drip tip without any problems.

cQzYwB4.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer. On the top cap you can see some details that helps when you want to unscrew the top cap. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes. Fill holes are big and you will have no problems filling this atomizer which is very nice.
Under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring. So, as I said this is the top airflow atomizer which is the main feature on this atomizer because this atomizer will never leak. On the airflow control ring you can see some details and you can very easy adjust the airflow on the atomizer. You can take off the airflow control ring, two o rings holds it in the place. I really like when o rings holds the airflow control ring because I can take it off and I can clean that part better and can change o rings. On the airflow control ring you can see one slot and under the airflow control ring you can see airflow holes. On this atomizer you can see 6 airflow holes and all holes are the same. When you adjusting the airflow you can choose only one hole or you can use few holes at the time. Let me explain how airflow works here, so, air comes from the top and goes down and then through 4 holes on each side under the chamber goes to the base and then through 4 slots on the base hits the coil from one hole under the coil.

DFcxQOl.jpg

2cn5GNR.jpg

This atomizer comes with two tanks, one glass tank and the other one is ultem tank. Both tanks has the same capacity. Capacity of the tank is 2ml which is basically okay capacity for mtl vaping, but for this atomizer you can buy separately the bubble glass tank or extension. So if 2ml is small capacity for you you can always buy the bubble glass tank, but it would be nice that they included in the package bubble glass tank or extension.

When you look at the chamber from the inside you can see that it has a conical shape which is good for flavor. Also on the chamber you can see two slots for juice flow control. Juice flow control on this atomizer is perfect, all you need to do is to spin the top part of the atomizer and you can adjust perfect juice flow for you.

NnO1ya1.jpg

On the build deck you can see two screws that holds the coil leads, screws are good and I didn't have any problems. Also on the build deck you can see two wicking slots and slots are pretty much big. On the wicking slots you can see 3 holes from each side and holes are for juice flow control, when you spin the top part of the atomizer you can open one or more holes from each side. Building and wicking on this rta is very easy and I belive that you will have no problems. Under the coil you can see the airflow hole and airflow hole is small which is very nice for mtl vaping.

u8Q59Gv.jpg

LJfLnrn.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Let me start from build quality, so build quality on this atomizer is very good and there is nothing that bothers me, threads are very good and everything is as it should be. You can buy this atomizer in very nice colors and I really like the color on my atomizer.
Drip tip is very comfortable for mtl vaping and I really like to use this drip tip. Very big pro here is that this atomizer is a top airflow atomizer and it will never leak which is very important to many people. Placing the coil on this rta is as I said very simple and you will have no problems and when you placing the cotton it is important to place it as I did and you will have no problems with wicking. I tried few build on this atomizer and I can say that this atomizer works best with 2.5mm coil. Airflow on this atomizer is very good and I can tell you that if you like tight mtl draw this atomizer is for you, also airflow is very silent which is good. Throat hit on the atomizer is good and flavor is amazing especially considering that this is a top airflow atomizer. In my opinion this atomizer is very good for tobacco e liquids.
So, in my opinion this is a very good atomizer, build quality is very good, it works good and flavor is more than good, if you like real mtl draw you definitely should chek this one, personally I use it every day and I really like to use it.

Cons:

- It would be nice that they included bubble glass tank in the package or extension

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Color quality is good
- Top airflow
- There is no leaking
- Easy to build
- Easy to wick
- Very good flavor
- Good throat hit
- Silent airflow
- Airflow can be very tight
- Easy to adjust the airflow