https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, I'm F1r3b1rd here on vaping underground, my friends call me Tony.

I never intended to vape full time or get so deep into it that I would become a fixture on a forum. It was an interesting road. I started vaping at first in October of 2013 as a lazy way to grab a cig at night when I didn't want to go outside. I had bought a an Ego/evod and an eroll cigaike kit. After that, the cigalike laughed at me and the ego fell apart. I then picked up an MVP2.0 and a CE4. I was happy using both until march; when, I was going into the hospital for a surgery with an extended stay. I went and bought some high nic juice and braced myself for withdrawals. Withdrawals didn't come. I was perfectly content that week in the hospital with my MVP and no cigarette. So content in fact, that when I got out, I rewarded myself with a provari and kayfun. After that, I was hooked on a new habit- vaping! But never smoked another cigarette.
I then found the online community that most of us came from and later found Joe's blog. That blog is responsible for me spending so much money to save money. That I should really thank Joe by asking for a refund.(or pizza)
Since that provari purchase alot of gear has come and gone, my nic level has dropped to zero, I have taught myself diy and I've made a ton of friends that I've never met in real life. I've been on vu for a while, and enjoy helping noobs quit the cigs when I get the chance.I also enjoy sharing the knowledge I've gained and learning from the others.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stole my position I see! :mad:

Glad someone with some sort of intelligence took\ a throne here ;)
tumblr_n2e1tlOxye1rwiv0vo1_400_zps8559f808.gif

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great introduction kind of like the thing I wish the news and articles had describing vaping.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
level has dropped to zero, I have taught myself diy and I've made a ton of friends that I've never met in real life. I've been on vu for a while, and enjoy helping noobs quit the cigs when I get the chance.I also enjoy sharing the knowledge I've gained and learning from the others.
You should start your own new member thread as this another persons moderator intro and you just became a member yesterday. Welcome aboard.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
level has dropped to zero, I have taught myself diy and I've made a ton of friends that I've never met in real life. I've been on vu for a while, and enjoy helping noobs quit the cigs when I get the chance.I also enjoy sharing the knowledge I've gained and learning from the others..

@MrMeowgi @f1r3b1rd

Does this look familiar?o_O

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Since that provari purchase alot of gear has come and gone, my nic level has dropped to zero, I have taught myself diy and I've made a ton of friends that I've never met in real life. I've been on vu for a while, and enjoy helping noobs quit the cigs when I get the chance.I also enjoy sharing the knowledge I've gained and learning from the others.

Here's the other post from the bot.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Weirder and weirder.......

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You aren't very good at this are you bot?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
level has dropped to zero, I have taught myself diy and I've made a ton of friends that I've never met in real life. I've been on vu for a while, and enjoy helping noobs quit the cigs when I get the chance.I also enjoy sharing the knowledge I've gained and learning from the others.
Hey, there! Such an unusual name! Where are you from?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He haz another stalker.......:giggle:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, I'm F1r3b1rd here on vaping underground, my friends call me Tony.

I never intended to vape full time or get so deep into it that I would become a fixture on a forum. It was an interesting road. I started vaping at first in October of 2013 as a lazy way to grab a cig at night when I didn't want to go outside. I had bought a an Ego/evod and an eroll cigaike kit. After that, the cigalike laughed at me and the ego fell apart. I then picked up an MVP2.0 and a CE4. I was happy using both until march; when, I was going into the hospital for a surgery with an extended stay. I went and bought some high nic juice and braced myself for withdrawals. Withdrawals didn't come. I was perfectly content that week in the hospital with my MVP and no cigarette. So content in fact, that when I got out, I rewarded myself with a provari and kayfun. After that, I was hooked on a new habit- vaping! But never smoked another cigarette.
I then found the online community that most of us came from and later found Joe's blog. That blog is responsible for me spending so much money to save money. That I should really thank Joe by asking for a refund.(or pizza)
You are reporting on the experiences shared by so many of us, in transitioning from cigarettes to vaping. I transitioned with dual use in 2012, but the day I had my last cigarette, I knew it was my last one. I liked vaping so much better. The rabbit hole traveled, to find the all day equipment, nic level, flavor, was an expensive journey. I, too, mostly enjoy coming to the forum to welcome newbies and see their interesting questions, though I don't always have the answers.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i was smoking 30 cancer sticks a day. 3 yrs ago while the wife and i were shopping, we walked to the car in broad daylight, suddenly everything was bright white, i could hear the wife but i could see nothing. then my sight returned and i assured her i was ok. we drove 3 miles back home, i got out of the passenger seat, took three steps and face planted. i broke me nose, cut around my eye as my specs broke and was out of it. i awoke a few days later finding myself in intensive care. my heart valve was totally gone. i had a 3 week stay and ws told be doctors that they were certain i was not going to live after i was first admitted. now 3 yrs later, i stopped drinking, i dont eat sugar or fried food, i walk 10kms/day and my weight went from 91kgs to 76. so now i vape and vape and mix and mix lol.
keep puffing guys and ladies.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Tony
Love your cooking blogs- awesome recipes!

:wave:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rule 1 of Advanced Robotics & Artificial Intellect: Do not reveal Advanced Robotics & Artificial Intellect exists. Do not talk about fight club and there is no fight club.

Rule 2: Never reveal you stalk. Never be seen to stalk. See Rule 1.

Rule 3: "These are not the bots you seek. Move along."

Rule 4: If all else fails nod and :).

VU Sponsors