Become a Patron!

FA Mild Winter, WTF?!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OMG!! What happened to the kick-ass peppermint that I love?! How could FA dump the BEST peppermint flavor on this planet for some crap shit called Mild Winter? It's fucking Wintergreen, which is ok if you're looking for that flavor, but if you're looking for peppermint it sucks total ass as I found out by ordering it.

I bought FW Candy Cane after reading some reviews here, but I'm betting it won't come close to the "old" FA Peppermint.
Had I known FA was going to dump their super cool Peppermint, I would have bought a gallon. Not only in e--liquids as a base or a hint of flavor, but also in teas and water while biking.

I can understand dumping niche flavours, as all the companies have done, but Peppermint?!
I'm so pissed at FA right now.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Inawera Wera Garden Natural Mint is a nice peppermint flavor.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also if you're looking for a colder flavor. Try INW Mix Mint. Peppermint with menthol. Strong as hell !

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually when company's do this it's do to lack of demand and poor sales.

Good luck on your journey finding a replacement, it sucks when you find something you love and not being able to get it any longer.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG!! What happened to the kick-ass peppermint that I love?! How could FA dump the BEST peppermint flavor on this planet for some crap shit called Mild Winter? It's fucking Wintergreen, which is ok if you're looking for that flavor, but if you're looking for peppermint it sucks total ass as I found out by ordering it.

Definitely let them know man.. send em some feedback.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
DAMN, thats the Peppermint I have always used since I started... NOW WTFudge am I going to use that is cheap and tastes like PEPPERMINT not, all the other mint-a-likes....

You wont like the Mint Candy. I got it to see if I liked it, and its too sweet and mild.

Wait, is this Flavor Apprentice or Flavor Art?

Please dont let it be Flavor Apprentice..... :0

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We should all chip in to buy a couple sample new flavors and pass them around so we can all sample them

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Just gone on the flavour art uk website they still have peppermint for sale?

Hope they don't dump this otherwise I'm screwed for about half my recipes absolutely love it

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
FA Peppermint has always has the name "Mild Winter" on FA's main website: http://flavourart.com/en/store/flavors/sweet/mild-winter-peppermint-flavor/

If there were an intentional change in the flavor, that page would say so, and it sure wouldn't be to wintergreen! I love wintergreen & wondered why FA didn't make one. I found out Italians (and Japanese) associate that scent with toilet cleanser - so it's not a food flavor to them & doubt they'd want to be associated with it.

So the question is, what happened to your flavoring? Is it in the factory packaging like shown on FA's website, or was it rebottled (and we'll all wonder by whom, if it was)?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
FA Peppermint has always has the name "Mild Winter" on FA's main website: http://flavourart.com/en/store/flavors/sweet/mild-winter-peppermint-flavor/

If there were an intentional change in the flavor, that page would say so, and it sure wouldn't be to wintergreen! I love wintergreen & wondered why FA didn't make one. I found out Italians (and Japanese) associate that scent with toilet cleanser - so it's not a food flavor to them & doubt they'd want to be associated with it.

So the question is, what happened to your flavoring? Is it in the factory packaging like shown on FA's website, or was it rebottled (and we'll all wonder by whom, if it was)?

They obviously haven't experienced your pink bubblegum flavour HIC! Man are they missing out
:banana:

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So ive noticed 2 diff peppermints from FA. One from ECX which has a green tint to it and has a stronger peppermint taste and one from NR which has a lighter green tint and isnt as strong. Has anyone noticed this? Trying to figure out where to reorder from now

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is where I had bought my 'Mild Winter' that tasted just like Wintergreen and nothing like the peppermint I had bought at Mama J's long ago.

FA Peppermint has always has the name "Mild Winter" on FA's main website
Maybe it was an error at ECX. I may take a chance with a different vendor as I really like the FA peppermint flavor. It is even good in tea and iced water during bicycle rides in the summer.

I was at Kidneypuncher buying another Icloudcig Moradin RTA for $4.95+ and I noticed they also carry some FA flavors. I did also order FA Peppermint as it was listed on their site for more then what I like to pay for flavors, but this was 15ml and bottled in glass. I emailed my question if the flavor was peppermint or Mild Winter. It was the later as HIC stated above, but I freaked out and changed it to Cream Fresh as I am nearly out of that too. As everyone knows, FA creams are the best around.
Thank you all for your input to a rare rant by me.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was at Kidneypuncher buying another Icloudcig Moradin RTA for $4.95+ and I noticed they also carry some FA flavors. I did also order FA Peppermint as it was listed on their site for more then what I like to pay for flavors, but this was 15ml and bottled in glass. I emailed my question if the flavor was peppermint or Mild Winter. It was the later as HIC stated above, but I freaked out and changed it to Cream Fresh as I am nearly out of that too. As everyone knows, FA creams are the best around.
Thank you all for your input to a rare rant by me.
$5 RTA? Whaaa?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am still miffed about the whole FA Peppermint issue I had. I bought the TFA Peppermint this time. Way too strong on the first test I only plan on using it as an accent flavor.

Instead of being all pissy about the FA flavor, I should have used the link posted by Jimi D to River Supply. Just for fun, I clicked on it now. Wow! They still have some with the FA Peppermint label on. Oh, ah, only in 500ml for $45. That is way out of my league in size and price.

The TFA Peppermint tastes to me like a candy cane. For that flavor, it is good, but not exactly what I want to use for a hint of peppermint, which is my favorite of mints.
With the winter holidays coming maybe I could do a Candy Cane Cream of some sort.

VU Sponsors