Become a Patron!

Facebook Groups

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll start this post off by saying that I have met some wonderful people since I started vaping. I have met a lot of them here and on different FB groups. I can't understand for the life of me the hard line attitudes that some of these self important mental midgets take. They run their boards and pages like a group of little dictators that just thrive on drama. For all the great people I have gotten to know I have seen 10 times as many jerks. God forbid you disagree with an opinion on one of theses boards. The accusations of being butt hurt and a troll just start to fly. I have never seen a group or industry that is so close minded and not at all open to a fair and intelligent discussion. The thing that really cracks me up are all the wanna be lawyers on every page. I think every intellectual property and FDA lawyer in the world must vape. They all have such astute legal opinions. From what I have noticed most of these people come from what I refer to as the entitlement generation. They can not stand a differing opinion and instead of trying to have an intellectual conversation they would rather ban you. These are the same morons that are all worried about regulation. You will hear them take stupid positions like:

1.) I'm in favor of some regulation. Really? Name me one industry that the government started to regulate and stopped at some regulation.

2.) We don't need the negative attention of companies marketing towards kids. Most of the people that make this statement are total hypocrites. They are all up in arms when a juice maker puts his juice in a crayon bottle or has a gummi bear on their label. An hour later you see a hand check of theirs with OHW. Apparently the cartoonish figures on those bottles don't appeal to kids. Or could it be that it's just a juice they like so that makes it ok. If you don't like the way a company markets its product then just don't buy it. It's really none of my business how a company decides to market its product.

3.) Your juice bottle is a trademark infringement. Come up with your own idea. These are the same people that buy clones and download their music for free without paying the artist. Again, hypocrites all of them. I especially love when they try to make their point with a stolen meme. That really makes me laugh. I'm sure the people from The Family Guy love it when you steal their art while you're trying to make a point about intellectual property law. LOL. First of all is it your property being infringed upon? Why would you care? Again, If you don't like the way a company markets its product then just don't buy it. I guess some people forget that we live in a capitalistic society. The free market is the most efficient market known to man. If someone is doing something wrong or shady the free market has a way of weeding those companies out.

What these people fail to realize is that regulation is coming no matter what you do. It's not coming to protect intellectual property, or to save you from yourself, or to protect the children. It's coming because of money, plain and simple. The government wants to control the industry so they can raise money through taxes. If you really are against regulation then put your vote where it counts. Start voting for representatives that are for small government.To all the people that rule their pages like little dictators. You're not helping anything. All you're doing is fragmenting the industry and there is nothing good about that. It really makes me laugh, some of these pages could have 50,000 members if their admins weren't on a massive ego trip and banning people for a differing opinion. Start putting your massive ego's aside if you really want to help this industry out. That being said, I love this forum and I believe it is the best one out there by far.

Vape On.

Last edited:
I have to say I have been on the forum quite a while. I am just now starting to have time to catch up and read the post on here.
It is nice to see someone understanding the real issues at hand.

Sir if you get bored ad me on Facebook and shoot me a message I would love to shoot you out some juice.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the kind offer. I sent you a friend request on fb and I joined your page. Nice to know that there are people out there that "get it".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I "had" a FB account for a short time about a year or so ago. I didn't want to involve my entire personal existence. Just wanted to follow the vapor trails. So, I created an account with a fictitious name.

Low and behold, the FB Stasi locked my account, and demanded I use my "legal" name, and provide proof of such.

My response was simple, and went something like this: "Zuckerberg and cronies, please proceed to kiss my ass. Keep your all hallowed access"...and with that, my days of FB anything ended.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting rid of my FB account was one of the best things I've done for myself in recent years. One big regret I have is posting so many pictures of my daughter on there. Now she gets to grow up with the nearly everyday of the first two years of her life on public display. Fuck facebook.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
109337276ba2304983ec92e94997c446.jpg

Hey Neal, thanks for the juice. Can't wait to give these Liquids a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors