Become a Patron!

Facebook Winners Now Announnced, Hurry Up! you still have chances!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sweet, totally entering on instagram!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh really I hadn't heard that? Personally I don't like using the Facebook. As a teacher I am concerned about what school parents think

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did not win well that really hurts my feelings the only thing I have ever won in my life is a 6 foot tall easter bunny when I was 8 years old.. ;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did not win well that really hurts my feelings the only thing I have ever won in my life is a 6 foot tall easter bunny when I was 8 years old.. ;)

that is one 6 ft tall bunny more than i have ever won.
girl10_smiley.gif

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate Google + I was always hoping they would make it kick arse but never happened

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate Google + I was always hoping they would make it kick arse but never happened
Me too. I was on it for about three months. But the only groups which have any regular engagement have very small numbers of participants regardless of the actual number of group members. It just didn't work. They'll pull the plug one night. Google have done that with their platforms before..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And what about that WOT "Web of Trust" horseshit?

That is just so screwed up that they would give Charles Manson a trusted rating but would rate Mother Theresa deep in the red!

VU Sponsors