Favorite Ry4?!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With SO many versions out there, how about we set it to a vote? I'd like everyone to post their favorite RY4 (vendor and name), and I'll tally them up periodically and we'll see what the VU community prefers.
Post as many different versions as you'd like but please, only post your favorites once (please no multiple votes for the same version by the same person).

This seemed like the best sub to put this in....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
gee, I still am exploring all the different RY4s. You ever thought of how many there really is? I mean almost every vendor has their own style of a RY4. Out of the 15 I have tried, none yet has been the one to die for....
But good idea....

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not even really into tobacco type flavors, but I got this sample of Kustom's "are why for" and it's pretty damn delicious.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I havent found too many RY4's that I much care for, but Maddcatt Vapor has a take on the RY4 called RYW4 that is absolutely delicious....in fact, its my ADV...

It's the only one I've tasted, but for what it's worth Mt. Baker's RY4 tastes purely of root beer to me. To the point where the label could say root beer and I'd be none the wiser.

Dunno if that's even along the lines of what an RY4 should taste like.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's the only one I've tasted, but for what it's worth Mt. Baker's RY4 tastes purely of root beer to me. To the point where the label could say root beer and I'd be none the wiser.

Dunno if that's even along the lines of what an RY4 should taste like.
The the custom RY4s basically just need a sweet note and a hint of tobacco in the description. It seems every vendor has their own twist on it which sometimes tastes nothing like an true ry4... A true ry4 should have tobacco, caramel, vanilla and sometimes some form of a nutty taste. But like I said every vendor seems to have some variation.
My first, and still favorite it a west coast company so I can't get it anymore, is Two Peas in a Pod RY4...

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do some tobacco flavor sometimes but the one mix I like is Flavor Express RY4 + MLB with a few drops of caramel in it. E-Cigexpress

1truk

Member For 4 Years
I use TFA's RY4 Double to make my own all day cape. I Love this stuff. Interestingly enough I am not a fan of most RY4's but this stuff is the shit IMO.

RPadTV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For classic-style RY4s, I still enjoy the original -- Janty DK RY4. There are a couple of NET RY4s that I'm fond of too -- Mountain Oak Vapor and Want2Vape make nice RY4s with actual tobacco.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My own DIY RY4 is my #1 ADV ... I have three different recipes, each with a slightly different spin. There's nothing like a good RY4 ... I have two a few vendor variations, but it never tasted like anything. My recipes are packed with flavor ..

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hangsen ry4 like the vanilla undertones.

For me it has to be a rotation between:

Charlie Noble's Pistachio RY4
Glas Basix Butterscotch RY4
Ripe VCT
or Charlie's Chalk Dust Campfire (not strictly an RY4 but similar).

Check out this article for a full list of the best RY4 e-liquid / vape juices.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors