Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got mine, Thanks!
Great seller!
Left feedback
I think you can go back to the sale thread, click on add feedback under the name

MsLoud

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got mine, Thanks!
Great seller!
Left feedback
I think you can go back to the sale thread, click on add feedback under the name
I think I was able to do yours because you were the first to buy - but when I tried to do the others, it said I had already left feedback for that thread o_O

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I was able to do yours because you were the first to buy - but when I tried to do the others, it said I had already left feedback for that thread o_O
Not showing up yet, but that's OK. The feedback system on this forum is broken.
I've made many purchases on here and only received 4 feedbacks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@MsLoud, individual feedback threads will allow you to leave feedback for each person. As a seller, you can only leave one feedback per thread on the profile stats gig. Buyers, everyone can leave feedback from the original, or this one. I've asked about it, but that's just the way it's set up. Feel free to make more Feedback threads, if you haven't already. :)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if I just don't get the feedback system, but I have been unable to leave feedback. It says thread url is required, but it won't let me use the url for either this thread or the original, it says invalid.

Anyway, I picked up my CVs from the PO today, everything is perfect. Thanks again, and if anybody has tips on what I am doing wrong, I'll be happy to leave positive feedback. @Huckleberried I see you were floating around in here, can you assist me or point me in the right direction?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know if I just don't get the feedback system, but I have been unable to leave feedback. It says thread url is required, but it won't let me use the url for either this thread or the original, it says invalid.

Anyway, I picked up my CVs from the PO today, everything is perfect. Thanks again, and if anybody has tips on what I am doing wrong, I'll be happy to leave positive feedback. @Huckleberried I see you were floating around in here, can you assist me or point me in the right direction?
If you sent a PM only, from the original thread, you can't leave a feedback, using that thread. You have to post IN the thread for that to work. Have you tried using this thread? It should be in the selection from the drop down box, as you go to leave feedback, since you've posted in this one.

upload_2017-6-17_15-21-7.png

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you sent a PM only, from the original thread, you can't leave a feedback, using that thread. You have to post IN the thread for that to work. Have you tried using this thread? It should be in the selection from the drop down box, as you go to leave feedback, since you've posted in this one.

View attachment 84573
Duh! Of course when I was trying, I hadn't posted in this one either. And didn't try again after I posted in it. :rolleyes: Thanks Huck!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors