gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That got your attention didn't it?

All kidding aside, I just want to say that this is the best group of people I've ever met.
Anyone here that knows me know that I'm extremely compulsive. I'll buy or trade for something on here then a week later I'll sell it or trade it.

I've done well over 100 transactions on here and every one of them has been a real pleasure.

So thanks VU, you guys are AWESOME!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
5-d5iEUv0fkzSxbZJp076uvjhmdrRPI_eTRTcILbMZDFE5BegwxgrtpzWLShqj6rATHOhurrs5u58fInoXncJviHUKXq8d9xcfJQJ6mTPY-dis-OHcYta35bPRr4cnOu3NfTvPC1kzxJ75cWYgtWBgD3sehu83ZvpZ0_SJsQVWid0hyy55Ri9oJAGtsQgVmrkxVdE0bOqZdmyExzh8eTJtwBNCV8BP88IL9eegxerPmisFrncLQG-0DrOb19c_TMyUd-V_Z5ex-_xA9Xr5gQ3gOE8tsvbclqTU6BttnFkWgGH1sYOh4KfcyZv2bGouCrKZsr1eWo5k1ZfGtnQMJdjinp2Cct0joOgoijKjDeR5dKQ0ZzJefAYAgmz7mFDF4S3LArLE4Y5o02VbkrBYw-7AvT5IqDh0fi40DSHTfn03dBL1nw2kBXoSVL10PsBiMe5CbFn6UZGd30SjocxJZiSD0mGOilU8xp33HAb93ByCVZxFXT5zwAii5q7H7r3FrQ_pTzX-32Zy5iPmHpyXk-m5NDtTpdNCDSUJRuKQ3V_OkrRy6nzWgqN-R6JG9b9ElzKCGZt4ogKKICX3EGiv1BBNfxmlJXf7RyMB0F3wlctrqa7QbdQdW9i7fjZtMBLl9a1WzMzYfERX0iNTs2S3yWZ4YQlwzOwXz7=w340-h145-no

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That got your attention didn't it?

All kidding aside, I just want to say that this is the best group of people I've ever met.
Anyone here that knows me know that I'm extremely compulsive. I'll buy our trade for something on here then a week later I'll sell it or trade it.

I've done well over 100 transactions on here and every one of them has been a real pleasure.

So thanks VU, you guys are AWESOME!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

should i feel left out? having never traded with you?

i bought 1 mod here, and it was good

i like VU

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I must've missed this thread. I agree Gadget! Bunch of awesome honest people.

I just looked to see how many times we've done deals and counted 8. Not including random PM trades or gifts.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
The pleasure has been all ours gadget!! I don't trade/buy much but each transaction was smooth regardless of what or who. Great community we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors