Feedback for Jmoney426

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can only leave feedback here. On the profile it doesn't allow me to pick a thread the sale was in. Like the tick mark to pull up all sale threads isn't there and when I manually put the thread in it comes up invalid. I will get the official feedback left when I can @jmoney426

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks my man! Same to you!

I take it everything got there safely?

Sent from my pants.
Yes sir. You hear 360ml. But when I saw the bottle I laughed.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can only leave feedback here. On the profile it doesn't allow me to pick a thread the sale was in. Like the tick mark to pull up all sale threads isn't there and when I manually put the thread in it comes up invalid. I will get the official feedback left when I can @jmoney426

No worries!

Sent from my pants.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No worries!

Sent from my pants.
Do you know who to tag to maybe fix the feedback issue. Not sure if it's just my system but it could mess up a lot of feedbacks

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No doubt. Huge bottles

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know who to tag to maybe fix the feedback issue. Not sure if it's just my system but it could mess up a lot of feedbacks

I'm really not sure dude. Tag and admin and they should be able to help

Sent from my pants.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, fellas, long day at work. ;)
To leave feedback for a specific thread, you have to comment or post something within that thread. Otherwise the thread won't link back to you when you attempts to leave feedback. It also won't let you leave more than one feedback per thread. Let's say you purchase one of several items for sale from one individual thread. You leave feedback, then decide you want another item from that same thread. If you've already left feedback on the first purchase, you can't leave any for the second purchase. All you can really do is edit your first feedback to reflect both purchases.
If none of the above applies to your questions, then chalk it up to me being tired and blonde and maybe we can find another solution. o_O:oops:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where the URL section is, there is usually a pull down tab where there isn't one now. I know we've both commented on the thread. Even manually typing it doesn't work. I figure if he left a comment in the feedback thread I left but that didn't pop up either. I know it's been a long day. This can wait until you're rested. Jmoney and I know where we stand.
c3431b5a9b2f62bdfece7c1eaea59a33.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never mind I got it. I'm too dumb to look at the find thread button. Things changed I guess

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never mind I got it. I'm too dumb to look at the find thread button. Things changed I guess

Never dumb, but I did think I was losing what little sense and reason I had left...that tiny little droplet...:teehee:
Glad it's sorted though, there have been glitches in the past that had me cussing a blue streak. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors