Become a Patron!

"Fire Key Locked"

So i have a Smok Alien and pretty much any time I go to take a hit its telling me Fire Key Locked. And i have to click it 3 or 4 times to unlock. But im not locking the screen, its doing it on its own. Help?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine's locked on its own only a few times. Instead of 5 clicks to turn the device on or off, that's how you lock and unlock it. Three clicks is for the menu where you can power it on or off.

I'm thinking mine actually was bumped 5 times but I'm not really sure. I don't know why it'd be doing that but hopefully it's not a "juice made its way to the electronics board" type situation. Mods can act really strange when that happens and get downright dangerous.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think both buttons at the same time locks/unlocks

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This problem can also be a symptom of juice on the circuit board...
But hopefully just buttons getting bumped.

FLTim

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So i have a Smok Alien and pretty much any time I go to take a hit its telling me Fire Key Locked. And i have to click it 3 or 4 times to unlock. But im not locking the screen, its doing it on its own. Help?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Mine has an auto lock but it can be disabled. This one is 7 or 8yrs old though at least.

FLTim

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mine's locked on its own only a few times. Instead of 5 clicks to turn the device on or off, that's how you lock and unlock it. Three clicks is for the menu where you can power it on or off.

I'm thinking mine actually was bumped 5 times but I'm not really sure. I don't know why it'd be doing that but hopefully it's not a "juice made its way to the electronics board" type situation. Mods can act really strange when that happens and get downright dangerous.
5 on and off
3 adjustments
I have one of the first aliens lol,followed that up with a Chaos and need switch handle repair on the alien if you have any suggestions.
Cheers

VU Sponsors