Become a Patron!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I searched this entire forum and did not find a thread on Firmware Updates.
I hope this thread will help members with Q&A for their device upgrading issues.

vape-upgrade-1024x639.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any specific one(s)? I see them frequently, in the New Posts, for some devices.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
eLeaf - http://www.eleafworld.com (Original Pico)

I downloaded the firmware and instructions for the original iStick Pico. I have the battery in since it calls for the device to be "on".
I am unable to get the firmware to recognize my device for the update. Any suggestions?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Crap. It didn't dawn on me there would be a difference. I'll pull out the original box for the cable. I thought any USB cable would work. Duh!

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That worked but now the device won't turn on. The .PDF states I'm to hold the + and fire button down until the screen flashes 3 times. I do have a battery in it. I'm unable to upload the .PDF.

I had to update it a second time. Now I have to config it. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Post deleted, I should have read the part were you said it worked the second time. Glad it worked out.

Last edited:

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That worked but now the device won't turn on. The .PDF states I'm to hold the + and fire button down until the screen flashes 3 times. I do have a battery in it. I'm unable to upload the .PDF.

I had to update it a second time. Now I have to config it. Thanks for the help!
Hey ... I have a question ... on my pico my charging and my USB is the same like to upgrade it and charge it? Is that new ? I have a Mac so it was different ... they seem to have the logo in PC language to upload it ? Just curious ... no biggie ... I'm glad you fixed it :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi ... hey can you do a list on Macs and Pcs ? What mods are Mac compatible... ? That would rock ... I know eleaf does Mac and PC actually, I've found the mods that can use Mac, I've found do PC upgrades ... I have a Mac. I saw some really weird instructions for updating firmware for mods that are only PC compatible .. ok I guess I have two questions ... can you use a Mac to upgrade a PC only mod ? I've seen so called "tricks" but it gave me a headache ;p ...I didn't keep reading ... I only buy, if my mod can be used with a Mac aswell. It seems safer, and, well obviously easier ... thoughts ? Oh and I know wismec does the Mac ... oh yeah and is there already a thread for this ? Sorry I have a hard time concentrating so my posts are "all over the place" had a bad fall off my horse and it's permanent ... hehe so I have an excuse :) I'm apologizing ahead of time for this whole forum .... thanks for being patient ...

VU Sponsors