Become a Patron!

First Boro mod.

Hello.

Looking for help regarding first boro mod.

I'm not new to vaping, always considered myself as a hobbyist and have always done a research before purchasing new kind of mods or tanks, but as popular as boro mods are today i find it hard to find what i need and what would fit together nicely.

So my question is does this combo works and fits together and i won't run in a mismatch issues (size or compatability wise).
For the past year or more i've moved away from big mods, big tanks and big clouds kinda vapes and have switched to mtl exclusively (Odin 100w paired with Dwarv MTL)

Also i know that some of this stuff i have provided links to is clone of an original, but as always i would like to try something for cheaper to see if i even like it before buying authentic stuff, so sorry in advance.

the combo mentioned is as follows:

looking forward for the answers and cheers in advance ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks to me like those three parts would fit together fine. But...

Personal preference only, understand, but I'd spend the extra $25 to get a 5AVape clone of the Hussar BXR boro mod. The bridge and boro tank you selected will also work with the BXR.

I did basically what you are talking about doing, which was to buy a cheap boro mod (the SXK Supbox) to see if I liked boro vaping before spending much money. The Supbox did not give me a good or comparable experience to an actual well-made boro mod. The BXR clone is the least expensive device I've found that will really help you make a good decision.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello.

Looking for help regarding first boro mod.

I'm not new to vaping, always considered myself as a hobbyist and have always done a research before purchasing new kind of mods or tanks, but as popular as boro mods are today i find it hard to find what i need and what would fit together nicely.

So my question is does this combo works and fits together and i won't run in a mismatch issues (size or compatability wise).
For the past year or more i've moved away from big mods, big tanks and big clouds kinda vapes and have switched to mtl exclusively (Odin 100w paired with Dwarv MTL)

Also i know that some of this stuff i have provided links to is clone of an original, but as always i would like to try something for cheaper to see if i even like it before buying authentic stuff, so sorry in advance.

the combo mentioned is as follows:

looking forward for the answers and cheers in advance ;)

I agree with nadalama - some of the clones are every bit as good as the authentic, except for the whole unethical baggage part...

I remember I bought the Vapeasy clone of the Armor Mech v2, even though I was hesitant as at the time Vapeasy was considered "lower tier" in the clone hierarchy, at least in my book. Maybe they still are in other regards, IDK since I stopped buying clones a couple years ago when I added up my order history at FT and 3F and it was THOUSANDS! I felt so dirty and used ;) But I digress...

I would often do the same, try out the clone then buy the authentic, if such a thing was possible (as you probably know sought after popular mods can be difficult to find). I had already bought the Armor Mech v1 by Shenray (who was at the top of my list then) and it was super nice but was very dissappointed when I bought another version Shenray put out, the Ultem version. It was not even close to 1:1, which is all they usually did. The dimensions were larger for some reason and it ruined it, I couldn't enjoy holding it much less looking at it, it was just so... off.

So because I told myself I will only buy authentic high end mods when I can get a good deal on them (something I maintained for awhile but have failed miserably the last 6 months or so), after awhile I scored an authentic Armor v2 from an auction group. Got it for like $180, maybe $200 (new they were over $500). I sat there and compared them side by side, and it was startling how difficult it was to tell the difference between the two. I had to strip them down to bits and even then there was only one or two clues.

So I guess the point of this long-winded ramble is I also think something like the BXR would be a very good choice. Then you too may become a vintage vaper addict like I have.

VU Sponsors