Become a Patron!

FIRST LOOK NEW Vertical OCC Coil REBUILD

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Patience, please this 56k connection aint as fast as it used to be....its transcoding as we speak...itll be up :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Patience, please this 56k connection aint as fast as it used to be....its transcoding as we speak...itll be up :)
crap 56k now im worried how long it will take to watch on my 28.8 connection

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
NO never could afford the tandy, I m still on the trs-80

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to get with the times man... 5 1/4 diskettes are where its at!

ps video live...jeo satriani wasnt supposed to be this loud, ah well. put me on mute and jam out to your own tunes. no audio needed anyhow

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember playing a "Paint the Zoo Animal" game so hardcore that my fingers were raw at the end....

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only reason we had computers was because my step father worked at the university. He took home items that were deemed broken by them. He would go to the computer graveyard for stuff, and legitimately was able to rebuilt a computer, in fact he did 3. One for each of us, and one for him.

Took a little while, but I fondly recall it. we lived out in the country, so we played out side A LOT, but sometimes it rained an we needed stuff to do. Erector sets, computers and about 2 tons worth of Legos ahhhhhh :)

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I cant get this to play i saved this so i cud watch it ugh!!

happy vaping

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um....@4min in.....Is there a reason why you used a wire stripping/crimping tool?

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, They were NOT specifically used as pliers, they had a notches that fit perfectly in the hole on the coil, you can see it never moved and stayed locked in place. This was important as I didn't mar up the surface at all. Just what i had handy and it worked beautifully.

All my tools are in the yard, Im pulling an engine on one of my rental ski...well....i rebuilt the thing last night and now its about ready for a test drive in an hour or two...i need food so im on a break and chatting with you lovely folks. This is way 267 of 392 ways I pull a motor... :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you kids with all you fancy do dads and gadgets.
tumblr_me111dNm0R1qc0231_zpsf0e1e5f3.gif

Arlongkpr

Member For 4 Years
Hey now.. My 1st PC a Sinclair ZX80.. that was only 35 years ago...

Ok back to searing for info on Vertical Coils,...

VU Sponsors