Become a Patron!

First time caller

AmPped

Member For 2 Years
Greetings fellow vapers. Amanda here. New to vaping, but was a former smoker. I "quit" about 6 years ago after smoking about a pack a day for 15+ years and had been completely smoke free personally until I lost my mother in law a few months ago. My S.O still smokes, and so does literally everyone in his family, so I caved the week of her funeral. Even when I was an active smoker I HATED the smell it left on everyone and everything, ( worst smell in the world to me is when you are in a smoke free room and someone who just had a stinky walks in the door , can smell em from a block away,Eck! knowing that is exactly what I would smell like to others when I did it, even more gross) but, you know....Nicotine...So back before she passed and I started slipping smokes again, I bought my S.O. an eleaf I just S for Christmas ,on recommend from a local tabacco and vape shop, hoping to get him into vaping so our house doesn't have sticky walls and a gross smell anymore. Unfortunately the damn thing leaked like fuckin CRAZY on him,which completely turned him off to vaping all together,cause he didn't want to take the time to troubleshoot it. Long story short, I took the eleaf over and I think I'm in love! I have been trying to research, learn what I can, absorb... So yeah...Thanks for having me, see ya around!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on quitting smoking - again :wave:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome!

I understand completely. I used to love a celebratory cig. *BaDumpDump*

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :oops:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Amanda. We're glad you joined us!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcomes and welcome back to re-quitting. lol :wave: Any questions just ask. It's been rumored that boyfriend/girlfriend/SO vaping advice is even offered. :D

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry for the loss of your mum.
Happy for your loss of cigs.

Did you fix the leaking Eleaf Ijust S?

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

Nothing I hate more than leaky tanks pisses me off no end so get his frustration :xD:

Yeah smelling stinky smokers is horrible more so when you are an ex smoker it's rancid ;)

VU Sponsors