Become a Patron!

First TN Thread

Hi, everyone! My name is Tyler, I live in middle TN just east of Nashville, and I'm new to the area. Of course, one of the first things I did upon moving here was try to find as many shops as I could. So far, I've found 3 shops within 30 minutes of Mt. Juliet: Volvapor, 4EverEcig, and VaporLocked. Volvapor is by far my favorite so far because their prices are pretty reasonable for a B&M, they have a great selection of mods, rba's, rta's, rda's, batteries, starter kits, and a pretty decent line of juices made by their sister company Fogboss in Nashville. As for 4EverEcig, I've only been there once and I don't plan on returning. Their juices are made in China, their prices are outrageously high, and their staff seems very unprofessional. That's just my opinion though. Vaporlocked was kind of cool, but their prices are also kind of crazy. They carry Suicide Bunny juices and a decent in-house line as well. If anyone knows of any other stories in the area or has any other thoughts about the stores that I mentioned, let me know. Thanks guys!

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's one thing we have in the Nashville area is vape shops. There is Nashville Vapor, one in Nashville and one in Smyrna (which is not far from Mt. Juliet). There is Saffire Vapor in Murfreesboro and Smyrna, both just an interstate ride away, maybe 30 minutes. The Vaporist is in Nashville. Smoke Power Electronic Cigarettes is also in Nashville. The Rabbit Hole is in Lebanon, just one or two exits down from Mt. Juliet on I40. Those are the chain shops. Smoke Busters 2 is in Mt. Juliet, they are a customizable ejuice and hardware shop. They will mix your juice for you on the spot and even tweak it to your tastes. There is Community Vapor in Murfreesboro, they are also an in house made juice shop. Little House Vapes is in Smyrna, another in house made juice seller. Both of these shops also offer hardware. E-volution Ecig is a chain shop in Smyrna, their prices are good on hardware. I have shopped at Community and Little House, I love their in store hand made blends, their prices are lower than the chain stores. Once a month there is a vape meet held for the local vapors to come together and well just hang out. Local vendors come and set up some of their hardware and flavors for the guests to try, its free to visit. Its held at a bar called Wilhagen's in Nashville. All these places can be found using GPS, its how I found them lol. This months meet will be on July 13th from 3pm-7pm. Welcome to Nashville, rely strongly on your GPS if you have one because its not hard to get turned around here and wind up in another town :)

Holy shit! Thank you soooo much StaceyL! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help! I'll definitely be at this month's meet! I'm beyond excited to check out some or all of those shops too! You're the best!

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem. I remember when I first moved here as a teen and how hard it was to find my way around and find stores. We are a large area and really spread out so it takes some driving time to get to a lot of places. If it hadn't been for a facebook group, I wouldn't know about half these places. I'm glad to share them to help out.

Hi Tennessee Vapors! I am also in the Nashville area and want to give a shout out for the vape meets. Lots of fun and great vendors there. I don't get to go every month but try to get there as much as I can.

There is also a vendor who is trying to get some DIY classes started. The first one was at Wilhagen's and was a lot of fun!

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm about an hour and a half east of Nashville, in Cookeville. Nice to meet you all. Be fun to hang if I ever come by that way.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also try Fog Hog in Antioch they carry Suicide Bunny, Kings Crown, Nightmare on Vape Street and Uncle Junks, all of which are awesome.

N

Newheart301

I see you'all are in Nashville, I'm 300 miles east, almost in NC, ( 4 miles from the line ), I come down to the Nashville VA for a " tune-up ", had my heart-transplant at Vandy, I'm number 301 of the heart-transplants Vandy's done. 16 years out, of course they said maybe 5 years, but only the good die young. In that case I should live to be 100 !!! lol . RTV is the only good size vendor in the area, I like some of there juice, some not so much. Prices ain't too bad.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that why you're "Newheart301" ? It makes sense now lol.

N

Newheart301

Yep, got a 16 year old heart June 3rd 98. Very blessed. And I got to learn how to sallow 37 pills at one time ! lol.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's quite an accomplishment, lol! Very blessed, indeed! And great thanks to the parents, because I know many parents that would have found it much too hard to donate from their "young" child. I would, of course, in a heartbeat (no pun intended).

N

Newheart301

Long boring story , in short, came home from work, chest pain later, went to ER. woke up 30 days later at Vandy , left 2 months later with a new heart .EVERYTHING changed !

N

Newheart301

Very hard for then, only child, went through windshield in car wreck. No way ya can ever thank them enough. Dealt with guilt for years !!

Since moving here, I've found a few more shops. Sorry if any are mentioned twice in this thread, I'm simply naming each that I've now been to and have an opinion of. Firstly, I'll mention Gaslight Vapor Room in Gallatin. Wonderful shop, nice vibes, pretty great people and possibly the biggest selection of premium lines that I've seen so far. Just of the top of my head, I know that they carry The Standard, Gemini, Velvet Cloud, The Vaping Rabbit, Clutch, and many, many more. They also carry a nice selection of authentic mods, starter kits, and locally made unregulated box mods. My only problem with this location is that they refuse to carry clones because they can't guarantee the quality of them. I understand their point on that matter, but I don't think it's fair that in order to buy a mod or RDA from them, you have to have at least $80. Where's the love for the middle to lower class? lol. Next SmokeBusters 2 in Lebanon. Selection of hardware is fair as are the prices; however the employees and owners make up for this by being some of the nicest people I've met in the industry so far. They carry a wide variety of house juices as well as their new premium line Rockabilly. Rockabilly is mainly a cloudchasing juice. Since I found that shop, I've bought an ohm meter, a Samsung 25r, an Infinite Plumeveil 1.5, an Infinite CLT2, and a few other things that were all in excellent condition at a fair price for a B&M. They are one of the only shops in my area that I've heard of that host numerous events such as cloud comps, swap meets, etc. Because this post is getting kind of long, I'll cut this short because those are now my two go-to shops. @StaceyL what is the name of the Facebook group and thanks again for your suggestions!

N

Newheart301

Hey three days in lovely Nashville.. Nov.17,18,and 19. Fun, fun, fun, at the Nashville VA. Nine clinic's, a biopsy, a stress test, and a heart-cath. Then I get to listen to the Sawbones and his staff tell me what a despicable person I am for still using nic. But, they know not to piss me off too much, last time they did , I didn't go back for two years. They were hot.. I told them to kiss off ,or I wouldn't come the next year. I may be an ass-hole.. but if I had done everything they have wanted, I'd be dead by now. I've caught 4 mistakes they tried to make, that would have killed me.. what hurt them ( yeah, funny ), is I made them admit it !

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Remind me to go somewhere else if I get sick...I'll make them fly me to Omaha.

N

Newheart301

You just wait....when they get ObamaCare in place.. you will find out what us vets have been dealing with for 20 years.. socialized medicine... sucks !!! Believe it of not the Nashville VA, is one of the best one in the system.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RTV may be alright but there customer service is lacking. I spent $110 in 2 weekends there but it was my last. The guy at the one in Johnson City seemed very nice and sincere. The ones in Kingsport are just a** holes. Its like give me your money and get out. If your ever up towards Kingsport look up Planet Vapor. Sincere people who know their stuff and are willing to bend over backwards to help you. They have a lot of mech mods, attys and e juice with very competitive prices.

N

Newheart301

Thanks, I'll check them out. Spent 2hrs. with Mel. at RTV this afternoon, while she tried juice...... ended up with 3 bottles. I could have bought them in 15min. lol , She's serious about quitting, so I'll do what ever it takes. ugh... it was worse than going with her to buy shoes !!!!!!!!!!!!

This threads almost a year old. Im in the murfreesboro area and ive been vaping for about a year. Ive been to Nashville Vape in Smyrna because its the closest to my job (hop in on my lunch break and hang out for a bit) but the one i most frequent is Saffyre Vape in murfreesboro right off Thompson lane. Great place, awesome staff. They know me by name in there at this point. Some of the most knowledgeable people ive ever seen working in retail, however at this point in my vaping career, im looking to get a new mechanical mod and i just can't find a store near my that has them for a reasonable price. Im weary of ordering online. I prefer to buy it in person so i can test it out then and there. If any of yall know any, feel free to chime in. My current mech mod is on its last leg. Can't fix the threading issue on it. And i have a iTaste MVP3.0 that is holding me over with a isub.

VU Sponsors