Member For 5 Years
Flow State Mango Peach Cream by lirruping

4% tfa juicy peach
2% fa white peach,
3% Caps V.C. V2
1% fa Mango
1% fa Vienna Cream
1% EM @10%

Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum! I titled this as I did because it practically came to me in a dream. It's the first recipe I've ever just thrown together and nailed immediately. I'm not saying there's no way to improve it, but... yeah, I kind of am saying that. It's pretty awesome if I do say so. I was trying for something for my mom, which in this instance means I was trying to get something acceptable together really quick and didn't overthink it for a change.

If you want to remove the butyric acid that comes with VCV2, try adding 1.5% additional Vienna Cream and 0.5% fa Vanilla Classic in place of it. It won't be the same, but will still be good.

If others have better suggestions for subs for the VCV2, please share them.
I'm subbing TFA Juicy Peach for Cap Juicy Peach what percentage do you think?
Sounds very flavorful! Thanks for the share!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm subbing TFA Juicy Peach for Cap Juicy Peach what percentage do you think?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Should be about the same %, as the FA White Peach will probably be the dominate Peach flavor anyway.
Probably could even sub with CAP Peaches & Cream.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just because of the CAPS I think it would need to steep to come out and blend everything nicely.

Thank you so much! I love this recipe and the white peach taste and smell. I substituted the mango with the INA one since it's the only mango I have.

Just caught a cold and this is the only juice I can enjoy, albeit minimally. My other mixes taste nothing at all. A cold is the vaper's nightmare

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have everything for the Flow State and the other variations listed, except for the FA white peach. I'll give a whirl anyways. I've read elsewhere that others use a touch of pear to enhance the peach without getting the pear note, when used very sparingly. Wonder if that would work here. I have tfa pear to try with it.
Thanks for the recipe @lirruping and other contributors. Can't wait to try this.
I used TFA Pear with FA White Peach and some CAP Vanilla Custard v2 once. I thought I was going easy on the Pear and Peach and it blew my head off. They play well together for sure. As @lirruping mentioned, don't hesitate to pick up FA White Peach. It's in my top 5 flavors to vape standalone. It's taken me most of this year (and several hundred dollars) to find a flavor that competes.

I bet peach would be fine this mix. White Peach brings something special and to me it's a top-ten (maybe top five) flavor.
Peach and pear cream could be great, though. I've noticed pear can make things a lot sweeter if you use it in small percentages. If you try it as a way of enhancing peach here, I hope you share your results.
Thanks for posting this! Looks awesome but I have zero Mangoes to mix with. Sigh, wtf. Also, I haven't made friends with TFA JP so much. It's good but after tasting FA White Peach the TFA is bottom heavy and artificial. I find myself using FA White Peach and FA Peach in a 2:1 ratio often. Recently tranceinate on reddit turned me on to a 1:1:1 mix of those two plus FLV Peach (1% of each). It's damn good too. My latest Peach Custard was
2% FA White Peach (top)
1% FA Peach (bottom)
1% FLV Peach (middle)
3% CAP Vanilla Custard v2
1.5% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

It's not half bad! I added some Catalan Cream in hopes of complexifying it a little but the Catalan seems to be muting the peaches (as a shake and vape anyway). We'll see what happens tomorrow. Sorry, didn't mean to threadjack, I've just gotten back into Peach Custards and thought it was cool we are both sticking to the 3% CAP VCv2.

Can FA Peach be subbed for TFA Juicy Peach in this recipe?
As I mentioned earlier, I prefer it. Start around 1-2% though instead of 4%.

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am fairly new to vaping and even newer at the diy stuff so I have been mixing a lot of recipes found here on this forum and loving it!! Trying to pick out particular flavors as I vape a new recipe and thinking about the percentages and flavors and how they all blend to form a wonderful tasty vape!
I am wondering what your recipe would taste like with Capella Sweet Mango? Fa Mango is not sweet and I believe I can taste it on the inhale here and it works. Do you think it would ruin your creation or would it just add to the sweetness of the peaches?

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet the the Caps sweet mango would work just fine. Not sure what % to recommend on that though. I've noticed with the FA mango it does take a solid 7-10 days of steeping to fully chill out and fade into the background as a lighter note. So if you have patience (which I normally dont) I think a good steep would help a lot. That's were I mostly benefit because I find like 5 or 6 recipes to try and then make like 15ml batches and store them in the steep shelf until I remember about them and the change for the most part is pretty drastic. Mixing this fresh I had a friend tell me it tasted like a hint of some drug on a spoon but that's not really my bag so I didn't have any basis for comparison, but I do love this recipe!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet the the Caps sweet mango would work just fine. Not sure what % to recommend on that though. I've noticed with the FA mango it does take a solid 7-10 days of steeping to fully chill out and fade into the background as a lighter note. So if you have patience (which I normally dont) I think a good steep would help a lot. That's were I mostly benefit because I find like 5 or 6 recipes to try and then make like 15ml batches and store them in the steep shelf until I remember about them and the change for the most part is pretty drastic. Mixing this fresh I had a friend tell me it tasted like a hint of some drug on a spoon but that's not really my bag so I didn't have any basis for comparison, but I do love this recipe!
I'm going to make this as soon as my FA white peach and CAP sweet mango comes in. As much as I love FA, I can't get near their mango and gave up on it.

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the tip on steeping! I am finding out how steeping changes these flavor combinations dramatically. I also have about 10 recipes made up and labeled in the steeping process! I feel I need to keep adding to it so that when a bottle is ready I have another just beginning the process.
I mixed up this recipe with the caps sweet mango at 2%, and without the steep it tastes pretty close. Will see how it changes over time.

Liquidlunch

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for sharing, I'm drooling just reading your recipe, I'm off flavour shopping as I know this will become an ADV for me! Sounds delicious never has a peachy vape yet! I was looking for a nice recipe to help me mix my FA mango successfully, this is it!

Liquidlunch

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made up 15ml only sub caps v1 VC I use.

Looks like a 7 day wait before I try it, smells lovely tho!

VU Sponsors