Become a Patron!

Focalecig: Winner Announcement

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Here's something you might consider carrying, if you have not, already: Aromamizer RDTA 3ml Black
a6d4afb72c.jpg.240x240.jpg

That tank, with a dual vertical coil build on the Velocity-style deck, a "shorty," in black? Could produce awesome flavour and look killer!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

scooter just wants to be in reno

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah and that's all we get. And the people running the contest no what there doing. So all you'll get is two everything else is just having fun and showing off products. But some pieces of crap have nothing better to do but stalk people and do everything but mind there own business. Go stalk some one else you little piss ant. No one ever says a word but you. Your big and bad on here. But I'll bet it's the only place. In person your nothing more than a coward.
I'm sorry to all that's trying to have some fun. Some people just got to try and ruin everyone's good day with there own misrable lives.

scooter just wants to be in reno
He basically said that he can't see what you say that he has you blocked so I wouldn't even bother wasting your time and consideration responding to him just figured I would throw that out there so you know but do you whatever you think is best!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations @Boshears! Enjoy your new tank! I actually just won a new one the other day too! I couldn't appreciate the opportunities that we are given on here by the wonderful generous companies who contribute them to us if I tried to! I am always always happy to see someone win and I hope you enjoy what you have received!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors