Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Newly updated 8/19/17
CkIxwEn.jpg

rmmtpuZ.jpg

aYHCZUl.jpg

I will be adding New mods as they become available.

All have been tested to insure functions. But if you are looking for perfection please look elsewhere as these are all hand made by me and I am far from perfect. Also look at the price i am selling these for and be glad they are not perfect.

NO Batteries or Atomizers are included

All have spring loaded 510's Either Fat Daddy or Varitube Type.

All have been tested with the 3 types of batteries I own Sanyo VTC4, Samsung 25R, And LG HG2

All have been given 2 baths in mineral oil and received 2 applications of a 50/50 wax and oil mix as the finish. Except for 1,3, and 5.

Please post or pm the # of the mod you want It will be first come first served and decisions are final.

Price is not negotiable and payments are Paypal Goods and Services only (NO friends and family.)
Please no mention of ecigs or vaping just call them wooden boxes.

Price for #'s 1 thru 9 are

$70 for mod
+ $10 for priority shipping,paypal fees, and incidentals
= $80 Shipped.

#1 is a mech squonker made from padauk and african mahogany
gdTiv7K.jpg

rRCOrxG.jpg

#2 is mech squonker made from Dyed Birdseye maple and Walnut.
QH6GepY.jpg

ayhQ0U2.jpg

#3 is mech squonker made from Dyed Birdseye maple and Walnut. Finished with spray Lacquer.
8PwMXlw.jpg

# 4 is a non sold from previous batch that has had some changes done to it.
mainly inlay of red stone in a tree shape.
It is a unregulated with a mosfet to protect switch.
Price is $70 shipped.

QZ6e0ho.jpg

ps0VX0m.jpg

#5 Is a Mech Squonker. Made from Dyed Curly Maple. Finished with Spray Lacquer.
dtWBRNf.jpg

#6 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Osage Orange.
TnTUwk4.jpg

#7 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Unidentified Wood.
v6T4M1B.jpg

#8 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Unidentified Wood.
KeIXUAa.jpg

#9 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Unidentified Wood. Also the only Mech with no opposing Magnets in the Switch. And the smallest form made so far.
xhDSUOD.jpg

#10 is a Mech Squonker Made from an unknown Burl Type Wood. With Stone Inlay added.
Price for this one is
$80
+ $10 Fees,Shipping and Incidentals
= $90 Shipped.
YrrXCho.jpg

#11 is a Dual 18650 Mech Squonker in Parallel Configuration. Made from Ambrosia Maple with Walnut Sides.
Price is $90 Shipped.
0gYU40j.jpg

#12 is a Unregulated Squonker With Mosfet to protect Switch. Crushed Stone Inlay added after no sale on Last Run. Made from Unidentified Wood.
Price is $70 Shipped.
llli5Ns.jpg

#13 & 14 Are Both Dual 18650 wired in Series and Regulated with an OKL-T/20 Board. (Think HexOhm V 2. Both have On/Off switch and Reverse Battery Protection. Can Go up to 110 watts. Best way to adjust is to taste and vapor production. Both were made to fit the largest Atomizer I have on hand. The Kaos Erebus at 25.9 mm and Griffen 25 mm. So 22mm 510's were flush mounted. #13 is Unidentified Wood #14 is Ambrosia Maple. If both do not sell quickly then I will keep whichever one does not Sell.:D

SMKxfBL.jpg

GugLmk7.jpg

Thanks for viewing any and all questions, comments and or critiques are much appreciated.

I will update thread as they are sold.

#
1 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
2 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
3 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
4 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
5 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
6 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
7 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
8 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
11 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
12 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
13 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
14 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
15 Sold!!! Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A dual 18650 Variable Voltage Squonker. Using a Raptor 60 watt board. 3.4 to 6 volts , Low Battery protection. Fat Daddy spring loaded v4 510, 8.5ml bottle, Finished with wax and oil.

Price is $70 for mod
+ $10 Priority shipping, paypal fees and incidentals
= $80 shipped.

ePEu37m.jpg

Last edited:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thank you all for the very nice comments. Very much appreciated.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm always checking the hardware section and never here! Really like what you did with #4!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'd love one like #1, .. or #2... or #4... ya they are all great. So... how much harder to throw in a dna60?...;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'd love one like #1, .. or #2... or #4... ya they are all great. So... how much harder to throw in a dna60?...;)
You do understand that Sonar will make a mod any way you like, but You'll have to pay for the added cost. Why a DNA 60 and not a DNA75C?

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You do understand that Sonar will make a mod any way you like, but You'll have to pay for the added cost. Why a DNA 60 and not a DNA75C?

while I do like the looks of the 75c, the 75 board is the worst that evolve makes. Everyone says it's terrible on battery life and I have one in my vt75, and when I run it in 18650 mode, it dies out noticably faster than my dna60 mod... Also, unless I use a 26650, I usually get the "weak battery" message quite often...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Oh snap! When were all these new ones added???? Oh man which to choose??? I really like #10, #12, and #13.... I think I want #13...

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
while I do like the looks of the 75c, the 75 board is the worst that evolve makes. Everyone says it's terrible on battery life and I have one in my vt75, and when I run it in 18650 mode, it dies out noticably faster than my dna60 mod... Also, unless I use a 26650, I usually get the "weak battery" message quite often...

Ok then Sorry I did not reply to you sooner was finishing up the latest run. Brew Bear is correct I am willing to make one anyway you like. Just need a little more info about what type of wood you prefer and do you want a 18650,20700 or 26650 in Single or double configuration? And Sqounker or non?

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Oh snap! When were all these new ones added???? Oh man which to choose??? I really like #10, #12, and #13.... I think I want #13...

Ok thanks for your interest. Just added them a few minutes ago. and was busy answer your post if you still want #13 please send me a PM. Thanks.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just a shout out Sonar
#4 and #14 are freakin BEAUTIFUL!!!! As they all are, once again you make some awesome wood<3<3:wave:

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Is #8 4th from right in picture of all if so what do you Mean by no opposing magnets

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Is #8 4th from right in picture of all if so what do you Mean by no opposing magnets

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

It is #9 that does not have opposing magnets. What I mean by that is that when I make the buttons for the switch I embed a screw and a magnet on the back of the button then drill a partial hole thru the side of the mod with just enough room for the button to slide in and out. while a screw size hole goes all the way thru before I insert the button I add another ring magnet with opposite polarity. and then put a nut on the end of the screw. So that when you push the button and release the magnets push the button back out the hole until stopped by nut.
# 9 works just like the 3d printed ones. in that one side is slightly large to keep it from falling out of the hole and uses the copper plate tension to push it back into starting position after you release finger pressure.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
These are beautiful! Too bad I'm not a squonker! I'll keep a eye out for the next sale.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
These are beautiful! Too bad I'm not a squonker! I'll keep a eye out for the next sale.

Thank you. Yes it is bad of you not to be a squonker :crazy:. Just kidding if you get tired of waiting for the next sale just PM me I do take a few custom requests.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey there, could you make some type of regulated squonk mod? Thinking something TX/NM theme.

I am in the process of of making some OKR-T/10 and Raptor 60 watt squonkers. They will be dual 18650. If that is not what you are interested in then I need more info please. As for TX/NM theme were you talking about adding some stone inlay in pattern special to Texas or New Mexico?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that sounds like what I would be looking for. I've been wanting to try out a squonk mod, but am not comfortable going full mech, and I want somewhat decent battery life. I wasn't really thinking of anything super gaudy for the theme, maybe just some type of Zia inlaid on the inside of the door, and maybe a red/black color scheme on the outside.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yes, that sounds like what I would be looking for. I've been wanting to try out a squonk mod, but am not comfortable going full mech, and I want somewhat decent battery life. I wasn't really thinking of anything super gaudy for the theme, maybe just some type of Zia inlaid on the inside of the door, and maybe a red/black color scheme on the outside.

Ok then When I finish with the wood shell I will contact you to see if either will work for you. As for the inlay I was already planning for my next personal mod to inlay the Zia symbol on both outside side panels in turquoise So great minds think a like as for the red/black is there a certain pattern you were looking for?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok then When I finish with the wood shell I will contact you to see if either will work for you. As for the inlay I was already planning for my next personal mod to inlay the Zia symbol on both outside side panels in turquoise So great minds think a like as for the red/black is there a certain pattern you were looking for?
Maybe a Texas Tech inlay, I'm honestly not real sure. I was born in Portales, but have lived in Texas my whole life. That is kind of where the inspiration comes from. Also you being a NM modder I think it would be awesome to have some NM flair somewhere on the mod.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ok got it now how about. Zia on one side and red/black TT symbol on the other side?

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ok then I will contact you with some images when it is ready. Sound good?

nevin

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Extremely nice. Do you come from a woodworking background or just something you have a nack for?

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wow! Extremely nice. Do you come from a woodworking background or just something you have a nack for?

Thanks. No Woodworking background. Navy taught me electronics. And When I started vaping in 2011 I quickly discovered how much I admired the way wood mods looked. Unfortunately at time I could not afford one (Between jobs) So I started trying to figure out how I could make one for myself with the hand tools I had on hand. And In the intervening years I kept making more trying to improve on the last batch. And learning as much as I could about working with wood. Have always been pretty good with my hands Tho.

VU Sponsors