Become a Patron!

Forwarding services that ship flavors

heineken

Member For 3 Years
Are there any? Planet Express does not. They refused my parcel and will only either return it (if I somehow manage to arrange for the necessary technicalities) or destroy it.

I'm not entirely sure whether this is because they're actually prohibited from forwarding food flavors or because of some sanctimonious/"responsible"/family friendly policy, but I suspect the latter, either within the company itself or its shipping partners.

However, if it's not illegal then perhaps some smaller forwarding business would not mind dealing with subhuman customers and maybe someone here know of someone who've been known to do so.

Anyone?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps look into another forwarding service? Not sure where you are located.. more info could be helpful.
Is vaping legal in your country? Was it only flavors, or did you have nic too? Where did you order your flavors from?

Lots of unknowns.. if you can explain a bit better I am sure someone will be around to help out.

heineken

Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'm looking into other forwarding services and thought I could save some time investigating by asking for experiences in here. I'm located in Norway. Vaping is legal here. Baking too. I didn't order anything other than flavor concentrates, which I'm pretty sure is originally intended for food. Ordered from DIY Vapor Supply through Planet Express as DIYVS refuse to ship to Europe. I guess the word vapor in the store name got the alarm bells ringing.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'm looking into other forwarding services and thought I could save some time investigating by asking for experiences in here. I'm located in Norway. Vaping is legal here. Baking too. I didn't order anything other than flavor concentrates, which I'm pretty sure is originally intended for food. Ordered from DIY Vapor Supply through Planet Express as DIYVS refuse to ship to Europe. I guess the word vapor in the store name got the alarm bells ringing.

In that case, you might want to try ordering from Bull City Flavors.. without the "vape" name in the business.
You could check out other forwarders, as I really can not tell you where to find another one.

VU Sponsors