Not open for further replies.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Found all that I needed. Thanks VU!

Going to buy a Requiem soon, figured I would check with my fellow VU members first before I go buy a new one.

What I want-

Vandy Vape Requiem in Black

And as always, I will take any B2Ks anyone has that is just collecting dust, I can never have too many of those in my rotation. Color doesn't matter, it could just be the deck if that is what you have, I'm not picky.

Shoot me a message and we can work out a price. Thanks!

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Good luck!

BTW, you can still find the decks for sale for the B2K and with the extra caps in the set you essentially have another one.

There are also two shops left in the world (trust me I've searched for hours) that have full kits for sale.

Hopefully someone has a used one they'll sell you

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Good luck!

BTW, you can still find the decks for sale for the B2K and with the extra caps in the set you essentially have another one.

There are also two shops left in the world (trust me I've searched for hours) that have full kits for sale.

Hopefully someone has a used one they'll sell you
I saw one Canadian shop a couple days ago that has them. Planning on ordering from them soon, but I just wanted to see if anyone here has any collecting dust while I was looking for the Requiem. Never hurts to put it out there. I picked up a small lot of them the last time I asked here, and shared half of them with a few other members here that wanted to give the B2K a shot.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I saw one Canadian shop a couple days ago that has them. Planning on ordering from them soon, but I just wanted to see if anyone here has any collecting dust while I was looking for the Requiem. Never hurts to put it out there. I picked up a small lot of them the last time I asked here, and shared half of them with a few other members here that wanted to give the B2K a shot.
Yes, it never hurts to see what people have.

Have you tried the QP designs Nio?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yes, I have 2. I actually just coiled one up today and tossed it on my ironsmith. It is a nice one for sure.
It's good, not quite a B2K, but good. I have the original version with a lot of af and the remastered version with the honeycomb af on the caps for a more restricted af.

You seem to be well educated in this type of single coil rsa so I'll stop making suggestions and hijacking your hardware thread ?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It's good, not quite a B2K but good. I have the original version with a lot of af and the remastered version with the honeycomb af on the caps for a more restricted af.

You seem to be well educated in this type of single coil rsa so I'll stop making suggestions and hijacking your hardware thread ?
No bother. This is exactly how we find the ones we missed after all...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have a 187 deck and no cap for it. I'm afraid it may be a clone, because the caps from my other B2K set don't fit it.

I was using a Trinity glass cap on it until I broke the cap, so now the deck's been sitting on a shelf, capless, for close to a year.

@Syythe can you tell me anything that would help me sort this out? I don't want to get rid of any of my B2K stuff, but I'd love to use this deck. Do you have any idea of a cap that might fit it? I think it's probably 23mm at most; the Trinity cap would go on, but it was tight, and that's how it got broken. It was hard to get on and off, and eventually it just shattered. I have found a couple places in Canada that have rainbow metal caps, but truthfully I'm afraid I'd waste my money because they would be a tiny bit too small.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a 187 deck and no cap for it. I'm afraid it may be a clone, because the caps from my other B2K set don't fit it.

I was using a Trinity glass cap on it until I broke the cap, so now the deck's been sitting on a shelf, capless, for close to a year.

@Syythe can you tell me anything that would help me sort this out? I don't want to get rid of any of my B2K stuff, but I'd love to use this deck. Do you have any idea of a cap that might fit it? I think it's probably 23mm at most; the Trinity cap would go on, but it was tight, and that's how it got broken. It was hard to get on and off, and eventually it just shattered. I have found a couple places in Canada that have rainbow metal caps, but truthfully I'm afraid I'd waste my money because they would be a tiny bit too small.
B2Ks should be 23mm. Even the clones I have are. It kind of sounds like the orings may be swelled up to me, I had one that had that issue and the caps were a pain to install and remove until I swapped them out. 22mm orings work well on these, as long as they are not the super thin ones.

I will go through my extra caps after I get the package from marter, and I will send you one for your deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors