Specifications:

- Pod capacity: 2ml
- Coil resistance: 1.5ohm
- Battery capacity: 550mah
- Output voltage: Constant 3.7V
- Output wattage: 10w
- Size: D62.2mm W:12.1mm

In the box:

- 2 Freemax Maxpod Circle Pod (built-in Freemax NS Mesh Coil 1.5ohm)
- Freemax Maxpod Circle Battery
- Freemax Maxpod Circle Necklace
- USB Cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
- User Manual

uZqa66c.jpg

Maxpod circle is pod device and this device has really interesting shape, it is different from other pod systems. This pod is circle shaped. For some people this shape will be interesting and not for others. Build quality of the device is really good, everything is as it sould be. The package is good, in the package you will receive two coils which is really good, also in the package you will receive lanyard which is really nice.

IWoY5Xq.jpg

Let me start with the pod. Pod stays in place because of magnets and pod stays really nice in the place. The mouthpiece is comfortable for using in my opinion. In the package you will receive two pods which is really nice. This pod has 2ml capacity which is good because this pod system is really small. On one side of the pod you can see the cap that you need to pull to fill the pod. You can really easy fill the pod. The pod is not very dark so you can see liquid in the pod. You can't change the coil here, once when coil is done you can only replace the pod. This pod has build in mesh 1.5ohm coil. It is good to say because of beginners that when you use the pod for the first time you need to let it sit for a few minutes when you fill it.

5F3rIuB.jpg

Uxko2cj.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see the slot for pod and as I said pod stays really nice in the place. This device has slot for lanyard so you can use the lanyard if you like. This device has built in battery with 550mah capacity which is good capacity considering the size of the pod. On one side of the device you can see the btton and you can use the button when you vape if you want. Also this device has draw activated switch and it works really good. Using the button on the side you can turn on and turn off the device when you click 5 times on the button. This device works in constant working mode at 10w which is really good in my opinion.

tXomfAW.jpg

7EllD7Y.jpg

0dVm5oX.jpg

My thoughts:

Circle pod is available in 4 different colors which is really nice. Build quality of this device is really good, there is nothing to complain about with this device. With this device in the package you will receive two pods and lanyard which is really nice. THe mouthpiece is really comofrtable for using and you can see really nice liquid in the pod. You can fill the pod really fast and easy and pod stays really nice in the place. I really like that this device works in constant wokrking mode. The automatic switch works really well and it is responsive a lot and in my opinion it is better to use this device with automatic switch. It is nice that we also have option to use the button on the side, you can also turn off the device if you want. This device is really small and it is easy to carry around. This device has interesting shape and probably some people will love the shape and some people will not. This is a mtl device and this device will be for people that like a bit loose mtl vape. Flavor with 1.5ohm mesh coils is really good in my opinion. It would be really nice that we have airflow adjustment and it would be nice that fire button is placed on the front or back of the device. In my opinion if you like the shape of this device and if you want a bit loose mtl device I can suggest you this one.

Cons:

- No airflow adjustment
- It would be nice that button is placed on the front or back of the device
- No usb c

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two pods in the package
- Lanyard
- Easy to fill
- Comfortable mouthpiece
- Good automatic switch
- Fire button