Become a Patron!

Freemax Fireluke Mesh, written review.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This Freemax Fireluke Mesh was sent to me from HeavenGifts.com specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, cause me to give this a favorable review or influence my opinion in any way.

Specifications:
  • Size: 24 mm (D) x 46.5 mm (L)
  • Material: 316L Stainless Steel + Pyrex Glass
  • Stylish Knurled Surface to replicate the appearance of MESH Wire.
  • Thread: Gold Plated 510 connection
  • Diameter: 24 mm
  • Juice Capacity: 3 mL Max Capacity
  • Fill: Threaded Top Fill
  • Airflow: Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow
  • 810 Drip Tip
Description:

The Fireluke Mesh tank is the newest tank from Freemax. . It features 3ml Juice capacity, top filling with bottom air flow. It introduces a mesh coil.

How it is packaged:

It will come in a clear rectangular plastic box. You will see your tank; there is a piece of card board with the name at the bottom. You lift that flap up and you will see your extra coil, glass and the bag of extras.

Kit contains:
  • 1 x FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Sub Ohm Tank
  • 2 x 0.15 Ω Mesh Coil
  • 1 x Extra Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 1 x Bag of Spare Parts
  • 1 x User Manual
Colors in Steel: Black, Gun Metal, Blue, Silver, Rainbow, and Gold
Colors in Carbon Fiber: Black, Silver, Blue and Purple
Colors in Resin: Red, Purple, Blue and Black

KNfLRHN.jpg
hA7VtfD.jpg

The Tank:

Taking this apart to clean was very easy; it will come apart into 6 pieces. You will have your drip tip (810), top cap, glass tube, coil and your coil. The top cap and base are well machined and I had no issues with the threading. When I first took it apart I did find some a metal shaving. No big deal just a reminder to always clean your tanks when you first get them. To change the coils all you need to do is unscrew the base, then pull the old one out and insert the new one. You will need to have a empty tank or remove your juice when changing a coil. I was sent a gold steel tank; it has a very nice looking design etched on it. The drip tip is a 810 style drip tip and has the same design etched on it also. They match very well. It is top fill with bottom air flow, the filling ports are some of the biggest I have seen which makes it very easy to fill; the air flow has a “stopper” to prevent the air flow ring spinning all the way around. Overall it is a very nice looking tank and everything works very well

0qdxanz.jpg

The Coil:

The coils that come with it are a mesh coil with a ohm reading of 0.15. As of now this is the only coil available. I had gold coils that matched the tank. When I look I only see the SS coils available to buy as replacements. The coils do have a lot of cotton in them. So being sure you prime them correctly is a must. I put a few drops on the coil and then filled up the tank and let sit for a good 15 or 20 minutes. The recommendation is 40w – 90w with these coils. After letting it sit I started on the low end (40w) and I ended up at 57 – 62 watts. The flavor and vapor production was really outstanding. I sacrificed a coil and took one apart. My curiosity got the better of me. You will see the pics below. After taking the cotton out there was still some left I couldn’t get out.

rMDVrnH.jpg

Overall

I have seen how people like / love the Freemax tanks. Up until now I never tried or had one. I like really like the Fireluke Mesh Tank. The flavor and vapor production that this is capable of along with good if not above average for coil life is very impressive. With so many options of colors you should find one for your mod. This tank has turned into one of my favorites and answered some questions I had about mesh. It is a tank that just works as advertised and I am sure will become a favorite of the ones who try it. I had to nitpick to find anything wrong with the tank; it would be nice if they would come out with a RBA deck in the future. Also not having the matching color coils available is a bummer.

If you were wondering about mesh, if you wanted to try mesh this tank would be worth trying.

You can find it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Freemax-Fireluke-Mesh-Tank.html

Replacement coils here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Freemax-Fireluke-Mesh-Coil.html

Thanks for reading

Raymond

VU Sponsors