Become a Patron!

Freemax maxpod review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received maxpod from freemax for the purpose of this review.

Freemax maxpod colors:

- Red
- White
- Yellow
- Black
- Blue
- Green

0kU0PcO.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimensions: 100.81mm x 21.81mm x 14mm
- Integrated 550mAh battery
- Wattage Output Range: 8-11W
- Constant Voltage Output: 3.3V
- Coil Resistance: 1.0ohm-1.5ohm
- 3-Power Levels
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- LED Battery Indicator Light
- 2mL Refillable Pod

In the box:

- Freemax MAXPOD Battery
- Freemax MAXPOD Pod
- 1.0ohm NS Mesh Coil
- 1.5ohm NS Mesh Coil
- FreeMax Maxpod Lanyard
- MicroUSB Cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
- User Manual

vEcfj7a.jpg

Freemax maxpod is available in 6 different colors and this device is for mtl vaping. This device comes in a very nice package, in the package you will receive two coils and a lanyard which is really nice. Build quality of the device is really good, machining is good and it feels nice in the hand. This is a small pod system, dimensions of the device are 100 mm x 21mm x 14mm. I like design of the device, it looks nice in my opinion. On one side of the device you can see "Freemax" and on the other one you can see "Maxpod".

SuBSB0J.jpg

QiOT7dh.jpg

With this device you will receive one cartridge. The mouthpiece is very comfortable for using, I really like the mouthpiece. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is okay capacity for pod system. On the cartridge from one side you can see the cap and when you pull the cap you can see the fill hole. The fill hole is not small which is nice and you will have no problems to fill the cartridge, you can fill it fast and easy. Color of the cartridge is a bit darker so it is a bit hard to see eliquid in the cartridge which some people will not like. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see magnets and magnets are very good, there is no any play when cartidge is in the slot which is really nice. On this cartridge you can replace the coil from the bottom and all you need to do is to pull one coil out and put in another one, we have no threads here so replacing the coil here is really simple. With this device you will receive two coils which is really good, one coil is in the cartrdige and the other one is in the package. Coil that you will receive in the cartridge is 1ohm mesh coil and coil that you will receive in the package is 1.5ohm coil, this is also mesh coil.

wuSprYs.jpg

92yqQwl.jpg

O0uCNtJ.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see slot for the cartrige and inside you can see connection and magnets. On sides of the device you can see two airflow holes. On the device you can also see the usb port and this is not usb type c port. You will use the usb port to charge the battery, this device has built in battery with 550mah capacity which is really good capacity for small device. This device has constant working mode which is really good, personally I really like constant working mode. This device has draw activated switch and it works really well. On the front side of the device you can see led light and this is the battery indicator which is really good. Led light glows in 3 colors:

- White: 71% - 100%
- Green: 31% - 70%
- Red: 0 - 30%

Device protections:

- Short-Circuit Protection
- Open Circuit Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- 8s Cut-Off Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection

hgJ95FD.jpg

EkgvNDB.jpg

DePFQPa.jpg

yYOMx7d.jpg

My thoughts:

So, let me start with build quality, build quality here is really good, you can feel the quality when you hold the device, machining is also great. We can choose between 6 different colors which is really nice. The packaging is really good, in the package you will receive two coils and you will receive the lanyard which is good. The mouthpiece here is really comfortable for using in my opinion. You can replace the coil really easy and you can fill the cartridge fast. The cartrdige is dark so it is harder to see eliquid in the cartridge which can be a con. Capacity is 2ml which is okay capacity for pod system in my opinion. Device has build in 550mah battery which is good capacity for small device, but we don't have usb type c here which can be a con. Cartridge stays really nice in the place and there is no any play which is good, magnets are strong. We also have here battery indicator which I like personally.
So with this device you will receive two mesh coils. Performance of the coils is really good, 1ohm coil work at 11w and 1.5ohm coil work at 8w. I really like that this device has constant working mode. There is almost no difference in airflow between the coils, airflow is almost the same, all I can say is that with 1ohm coil you can get warmer vape. Flavor on both coils is really good, but if I have to pick one it would be 1ohm coil. Airflow is not restrictive, it is loose mtl airflow and this device is for people that like loose mtl draw. The draw activated switch is really good and responsive, no any complains here.
So, maxpod is really solid device, quality of the device is really good, it performs really well and flavor is very good, if you like loose mtl draw I would definitely suggest you this one.

Cons:

- Dark color of the cartridge
- No usb type c

Pros:

- Color options
- Good build quality
- Two coils in the package
- Lanyard in the package
- Easy to fill
- Easy to replace the coil
- Cartridge stays really nice in the place
- Led battery indicator