Output Voltage: 0.5-8V
Output Wattage: 5-50W/100--315℃/200--600℉
Output Mode: Power/VPC/TC-TI/TC-SS/TC-NI/TCR
Resistance Range: 0.1-3ohm
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
Charger Specification: 5V/2A

In the box:

- Freemax Maxus 50W VW Mod
- Freemax Fireluke 22 Tank Resin Edition (Freemax DTL Mesh Coil 0.25ohm Pre-installed)
- Extra Freemax DTL Mesh Coil 0.5ohm
- Extra Pyrex Tube 3.5ml
- Extra O-rings set
- Type-C Cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
- User Manual

Maxus 50w kit contains maxus mod and fireluke 22 resin atomizer. Package is good, you will receive spare glass tank, two coils and two drip tips which is really good. This kit is pretty much small and in my opinion it looks really nice.

3l8vAvL.jpg

So let me start with the atomizer, fireluke 2 resin is in my opinion really nice atomizer, it has really nice details on the top cap and on the base. Build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about.

KmQL9bG.jpg

You will receive this atomizzer with 510 drip tip preinstalled and this drip tip is really comfortable for using. In the package you will receive one more 510 drip tip. On this atomizer if you want you can use any other drip tip without any problems.
This is a top fill atomizer and I really like this top fill system because top cap can't be opened randomly. On the top cap you can see marked where you need to push the top cap once you pull it up which is really nice. You can fill the atomizer really fast and easy.

fA4ahav.jpg

5Z4nQ9c.jpg

This atomizer comes with regular glass tank preinstalled and capacity of this tank is 3.5ml which is really good. In the package you will get one more spare glass tank. There is no bubble glass tank in te pacakge which will be a con.
With this atomizer you will receve two coils. One coil is mesh coil with 0.25ohm resistance. The other coil that you will receive with this atomizer has 0.5ohm resistance.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see some details so you can easily adjust the airflow. We have a stopper here and you can adjust airflow without any problems. On the airflow control ring you can see one big slot and one hole so you can adjust airflow with slot or with hole. Under the airflow ring you can see one slot and 3 airflow holes so you can use only one hole or more at once.

OiqyTjV.jpg

JsZ0TCO.jpg

eOuDwPu.jpg

eu8xjyo.jpg

This mod works up to 50w and this mod has built in battery. The mod is small and edges are rounded so it is comfortable for using. Build quality of the mod is good and it feels really nice in the hand, everything is as it should be.
From the top side of the mod you can see the connection that is slightly raised which is nice because mod will not be scratched on the top from the atomizer. Threads here are good I didn't have any problems with atomizers.
On the front side of the mod you can see te fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port. This device has built in battery with 2000mah capacity which is good. You will charge the battery using usb c port and this mod supports 2A charging so you can fast charge the battery. The fire button and plus and minus buttons are good and so far I didn't have any problems. The fire button has nice click and it is comfortable for using. The screen is not color screen, someone may not like that, but screen is good, brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything on the screen.

To turn on or turn off the device you need to click on the fire button 5 times and when you turn it on in the power mode you will see:

- Power
- Battery indicator
- W
- Ohm
- Puff

When you click 3 times on the fire button you will enter the menu and in the menu you can see:

- Mode (power, vpc, tc ti, tc ss, tc ni, tcr 1, tcr 2, tcr 3)
- Set (timeout, puff, time, coiltest, reset, exit)
- Info
- Exit

You can lock the device when you hold plus and minus buttons, you need to do the same to unlcok the device. You can also rotate the screen here when you hold fireb utton and minus button.

DRwPI2m.jpg

cdldUzG.jpg

VV5RL7W.jpg

PJBSefF.jpg

My thoughts:

Build quality of the device is good in my opinion, there is nothing to complain about. You will receive this atomizer with two coils which is great. This is a top fill atomizer and I really like top fill system here. Capacity is 3.5ml which is good capacity but it would be really nice that in the package they included bubble tank. You can adjust the airflow fast and easy and this atomizer you can use for mtl and for dtl vaping. I tried this atomizer as mtl atomizer and as dtl atomizer, it works great in both modes. Flavor on this atomizer is great, as I already said Freemax has amazing coils with great flavor.
I like the design of the mod. Edges are rounded and this mod is comfortable for using. The fire button and buttons are good. We don't have color screen here but brightness of the screen is good. Mod has build it battery with 2000mah and this mod supports fast charging so you can fast charge the battery. Mod works really well and so far I didn't have any problems.
Personally I really like maxus devices, I tried all of them and they work really good. I also like their atomizers, in my opinion they make great sub ohm tanks. I would suggest you this kit if you want to buy small and good device.

Cons:

- No bubble tank in the package

Pros:

- Two coils in the package
- Compatible with 510 drip tips
- Good flavor
- You can use it for mtl and dtl vaping
- Good build quality
- Comfortable for using
- 2000mah battery
- Usb c
- Good fire button