Become a Patron!

Freemax twister 30w review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received twister 30w from Freemax for the purpose of this review.

Freemax 30w colors:
- Green
- Ss
- Gold
- Black
- Blue
- Rainbow

m49BRUo.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 78.3mm x 22mm
- Tank capacity 3.5ml/2.5ml
- Weight: 127.2g
- Battery capacity: 1400mah
- Output wattage: 7.5 - 30w
- Output voltage: 1.9 - 7.5V
- Resistance range: 0.5-3ohm
- Wattage adjustment: 2.5w per click

In the box:

- Freemax twister 30w
- Freemax fireluke 22 tank
- 0,5ohm DTL mesh coil
- 1,5ohm mtl mesh coil
- Extra 510 drip tip
- Glass tank 2ml
- Extra o rings
- Usb
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- User manual

DzPJ4K1.jpg

Freemax twister 30w kit is one really nice kit that you can use for mtl and dtl vaping. You can buy this device in 6 colors. Build quality of the device is really good, there is nothing to complain about this device. Packaging is good, in the package you will receive fireluke 22mm atomizer, twister 30w, two coils and two drip tips which is great.

LzPYaui.jpg

Fireluke 22 tank:

Fireluke 22 tank is 22mm in diameter and you can use this atomizer for mtl and for dtl vaping. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top you can see some details, also you can see some engravings on the airflow control ring, you can see "Freemax" on the top cap and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some standard informations.

H8SUDQa.jpg

rfvQVYQ.jpg

This atomizer comes with 510 drip tip preinstalled and this drip tip is for mtl vaping, this drip tip is for people that want tall mtl drip tip, personally I like smaller drip tips. In the package you will receive dtl drip tip that is really comfortable for using in my opinion. If you don't like any drip tip from the packcage you can use any other 510 drip tip which is really good.

kkS6JUV.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer, under the top cap you can see mark where you need to push top cap in order top open it. In order to open it you first need to pull up a bit top cap which is great because that way top cap cant open randomly. When you push the top cap you can see the fill hole and here you can really easy fill the tank.

Njn0iZY.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive one regular glass tank and this one has 2ml capacity which is okay if you use this atomizer for mtl vaping. In the package you will receive one more 2ml tank or 3.5ml tank. With 3.5ml tank you will have really good capacity in my opinion for this atomizer and this is a bubble tank which I like.
This atomizer comes with 2 coils which is great, one will be preinstalled and the other one is in the package. So, you will receive 1.5ohm mesh coil preinstalled and this is coil for mtl vaping, in the package you will receive 0.5ohm mesh coil and this coil is for dtl vaping. On this device you can really easy replace the coils, all you need to do is to pull one out and to push the other one inside.

On the airflow control ring you can see some details so you can easy adjust the airflow and airflow adjustment here is really simple. On the airflow control ring you can see one slot and one hole for airflow adjustment. Under the ring you can see one slot and 3 smaller holes. So on this atomizer you can use only one airflow hole or you can use 3 holes and one slot. In my opinion airflow is good on this atomizer.

utDiPWd.jpg

XaNreIe.jpg

4GBraT6.jpg

Freemax twister 30w:

On the device you can see some details, you can see two engravings "Twister 30w", from the bottom you can see one more "Twister 30w" and on the mod you can see "Freemax", from the top of the mod you can see standard informations. On the bot part of the mod you can see some details so you can adjust the wattage.

SdtGxqH.jpg

dJsnhEs.jpg

From the front side of the mod you can see the connection, threads here are good and I didn't have any problems here, we have here gold plated 510 spring loaded pin. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 22mm in diameter without overhang which is ok.

On one side of the device you can see usb port that you will use for battery charging. This device has built in battery with 1400mah capacity, it is okay capacity if you use it for mtl vaping.
On this deivce you can see the fire button, the fire button is clicky and it works really good. On the fire button you can see led battery indicator:

- Green
- Blue
- Red

8ODimEs.jpg

RewOdyv.jpg

E7zc1BD.jpg

On this device you can use fire button to turn on and turn off the device by clicking 5 times on the fire button.

From the bottom of the device you can see the part where you can adjust the power, this device works from 7.5-30w. This part works really good and there is no problems with adjustment. By turning this part you will adjust wattage in 2.5w increments and we have really nice click here, great in my opinion.

Device protections:

- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over-heat protection
- Low voltage protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Overcharge protection
- Over time protection
- Open circuit protection

My thoughts:

Freemax twister 30w is device that you can use for mtl and for dtl vaping. Build quality of the device is good and everything is as it should be. Package is okay because you will receive two coils and two drip tips.
This atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips which is really good in my opinion. Drip tips from the package are okay, I would like that mtl drip tip is a bit shorter cuz I like short drip tips. Drip tip for dtl vaping is good, really good dtl drip tip in my opinion, one of the most comfortable drip tips that I tried. This is a top fill atomizer which is really good, I think that top fill system here is really good. For this device you have 2ml tank which is okay if you use this atomizer for mtl vaping. With bubble glass tank you have 3.5ml capacity which is great capacity. You can really easy replace the coils here. In the package you will receive two coils, one for mtl and one for dtl vaping. Coil for mtl vaping is mesh coil with 1.5ohm resistance, recommended power for this coil is 8-12w and coil for dtl vaping is also mesh coil, resistance is 0.5ohm and recommended power is 15-30w. You can really easy adjust the airflow here and you have good airflow options here. Atomizer works good for both mtl and dtl vaping. Mtl mesh coils works really well, and you can have tight draw which is good, flavor with this coil is really good. Dtl coil is also good, flavor is good and when you open airflow you can have restricted dtl draw which I like. In my opinion this is one very good atomizer.
On this mod you can use atomizers up to 22mm in diameter which is good if you want to use it with any of yours mtl atomizer. Mod has 1400mah built in battery which is okay with mtl atomizer in my opinion. Mod has usb port that you will use for battery charging, we don't have here usb c which is a con. On this device the fire button is really good, it is clicky and it works good. Wattage adjustment is good, you can really easy adjust the wattage on this device, you can adjust the wattage in 2.5w increments. In my opinion this device works really great, so far there is no any problems with this device. In my opinion you can consider this deevice especially if you want to use it with mtl atomizer, it is good and very simple for using.

Cons:

- I would like shorter mtl drip tip
- No usb c

Pros:

- Two drip tips in the package
- Compatible with 510 drip tips
- Easy to fill
- Two coils in the package
- 3.5ml capacity with bubble glass
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- You can use this atomizer for dtl and mtl vaping
- Good flavor