Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Youtube here is my review channel, i'm new on youtube, vaping more than 5 years. Your view, like maybe subscribe help me a lot.

Youtube here is my review channel, i'm new on youtube, vaping more than 5 years. Your view, like maybe subscribe help me a lot.

Instead of spamming the forum with numerous links you could actually post the reviews in the proper sections.
The views will still count on YouTube and you won't even be breaking any spam rules this way.

Look at this example:

See how it works?

If you post a YouTube link it automatically embeds on the forum page.

Here is one of your reviews.
All you need to do is find the proper location
The video I choose is an RTA so you look around and find tanks, this is where other reviewers are putting the RTA reviews.

Start a thread in there with a title that includes the item you are reviewing and post the link.
Like this:

title "Timestamp Diesel RTA Review"

Link

Do you see above how it's automatically embedded?

Also, You can set your YouTube link as your forum signature.
That way the link to your channel is in the post as well as the video.

I have watched some reviewers start from the beginning.
Keep putting out good reviews and posting them to vape forums & social media and you'll get there.
It takes some time and dedication.
Good Luck :wave:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thanks, sorry for this, my internet is bad at work maybe i spammed because it wont load first time

Thank you for responding back.
Welcome to the forum:wave:

it is very possible double posts happened because the forum server was a little slow earlier when you posted.

I just saw a couple of your reviews.
They are very well done.:)

Also, Your new forum signature looks great;)

VU Sponsors