Become a Patron!

From Beginning To End, My First Build

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Custom screens done, wasn't going all fancy, just something custom with mod name on it.

Attachments

• L1.png
    L1.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 13
  • REACTOR FORTY SIX.png
    REACTOR FORTY SIX.png
    590 bytes · Views: 13
  • ONLINE.png
    ONLINE.png
    336 bytes · Views: 13
  • OFFLINE.png
    OFFLINE.png
    479 bytes · Views: 13
  • DNA250.png
    DNA250.png
    419 bytes · Views: 13

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I would like to thank conan for the help and guidance to do dna screens now, I'll get more creative later, just need to get ball rolling now.

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Pictures of box all drilled up, wouldn't had enough material left to mill to make everything flush, so I'm getting a 46mm x 1.99mm acrylic circle to make my 510 connector to sit just a hair above my acrylic to make sure my rda makes contact, and it will be 46mm wide acrylic to still have a flush look for my rda, the center of the acrylic will be cutout 22mm to go around my 510 connector, and wide as my base of my rda

Attachments

• FRONT.png
    FRONT.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 14
  • BACK.png
    BACK.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • TOP.png
    TOP.png
    460.3 KB · Views: 12
  • SIZE.png
    SIZE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And here are the stickers of my logo since i couldn't find anybody who could do silk screen printing for me, stickers are from zazzle

Attachments

• LOGO.png
    LOGO.png
    685.2 KB · Views: 9

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Now it begins, installation of the guts, stay tuned, I'll keep you guys and gals posted with my progress

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice! Will you bring that with you everywhere? And do you think you'll make a short video when your done?

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys, once this one is finished, I'll try an unrelated mod, instead of a regulated one. But, unlike any other of unregulated mods I've dealt with. This time I'll have time to wait, and patiently get a custom box built. Because I'm curious to break ground on a bottom feeder mod now. Not only a bottom feeder, I want the same illumination, and the hell with the regular batteries like the 18650, 26650, and lipos! Going to try for an antigravity battery that's on mc's. Also looking for a 50+mm rda, and bigger, yes BIGGER enclosure. Stay tuned!

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nice! Will you bring that with you everywhere? And do you think you'll make a short video when your done?
Only problem, i wish i had a way to carry this mammoth thing. Also besides just using the magnets that everybody uses, thinking about a hinge also.

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys, once this one is finished, I'll try an unrelated mod, instead of a regulated one. But, unlike any other of unregulated mods I've dealt with. This time I'll have time to wait, and patiently get a custom box built. Because I'm curious to break ground on a bottom feeder mod now. Not only a bottom feeder, I want the same illumination, and the hell with the regular batteries like the 18650, 26650, and lipos! Going to try for an antigravity battery that's on mc's. Also looking for a 50+mm rda, and bigger, yes BIGGER enclosure. Stay tuned!
Also if i do go with a lipo, or the anti gravity, looking now through a resource to have an on-board charger setup like the dna, but strong enough to handle the load, hopefully my avi guy J.G. come up with something.

cjangel70607

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Engineer, avionics, and reliable resourced help, that's not afraid to go to the abyss and help you create custom mods helps to, thx for help you guys, i have great friends. Curiosities, to do something new, rather for science or just to see if it's possible helps also.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a lead for you... try Absolute-Wood. He is making my box for the custom DNA 250 I'm building.

VU Sponsors