Become a Patron!

Fruity Liquids MTL/RDL RTA ? Problem / Help

Hi all,

My problem, is that I can't find a RTA who really works on Fruity juices on MTL/RDL, and have a Sharp defined flavour.

I don't know if this is the write place to post and ask, since I'm searching for experienced user's to tell me opinions and thought's, and maybe, can help me with this. It's a complex question, who only more advanced and experienced user's can understand. And gonna explain everything detailed, so be comprehensive with a big text.

I'm a (old school) vaper since the beginning of vaping, so in the past I've used a lot of RBA's atty's who totally satisfies me vaping fruity flavours. Time has passed, and I went to RTA's, so I've experienced a lot (lot) of atty's, although I realised that are really difficult to find RTA's who vape GOOD with Fruity juices at MTL/RDL. So, I'm not new at this (at all), I'm an experienced vaper (who rebuild micro mini tiny coils on Kangertech pen coils at the time 😂 so wicking, and coiling its not a big deal to me on RTA's and RBA's). Already tested a lot of stuff during my vape years, although my problem with RTA's, always been vaping fruity flavours juices on RTA's. I cannot get a fully bright and sharp flavour, and I do not like sweet's at all, I've always choose low sweet Juices with usually low mint. Obviously, I count and have to accept the VG sweetness, that's inevitable. Although there are some atty's who pushes the sweetness, and not the real flavour from the juice as we know, that's why there are different atty's, to different juices, and different vape styles. But I cannot find RTA choices to Fruity Juices who gave me a good experiencie and vaping. Obviously, I've tried DL, but it gives me shortness of breath. I've already had noticed, that when I DL my breath was not good, but one night, after using DL after dinner, I was sleeping and I've wake up without breathing, was absolutely terrifying - my breath just stops, i couldn't breath at all - and I mean At All, were not asma attack, i literally couldn't breath, just stops 😬 So I can't handle DL. With MTL and RDL, I'm fine. Never happened again, after stop DL.
So, DL it's not an option - definitely.

• I've though that the problem was the liquid itself that had weak flavour, i've tested a lot of different juices - same problem - lack of flavour - not Juices problem.
  • I've made my own fruity juices with concentrate's, and rise up to 30% of flavours - although, also lack of flavour
  • I've tested on different cotton's: All Cotton bacon versions, Cloud9, and some other brands - same problem.
  • I've tried different MTL to RDL RTA's, and same thing, lack of flavour. And some of them were really terrible. I've tried the more recent hellvape vertex , since i've used the MD, and vertex is horrible, pure muted flavour. MD its not totally bad, but is a Pain in the ass to make the wick perfect, it's almost impossible to get MD working well 24/7, or he leaks, or he gave dry hit's, or he gurgle's lol and, as I said, I'm a experienced user, I've tried everything possible , MD its not bad at flavour matter, but it's not to possible to use him on a ADV RTA way, since he can be working well for 30minutes, and after that, different problems starts - flooding, gurgling, dry hits, etc. It does not worth the effort - I've lost hundred hours trying every possible technique of coiling and wicking on MD, and only 5-10% of the time he worked well. Was not an RTA that I coil, wick, and go out, with the trust that he's gonna during me all day 😅 since he could be perfectly wicked and working fine, and after a while gurgling and leaking starts.
Looks like, I cannot get a decent and pleasant vape on MTL/RDL vaping fruity juices, even trying many different RTA's, Cotton, and a lot of different juices.

There are many few that I've tested and who can do the job (kind of), Siren V2 which is a classic handle kind of well fruity juices (despite of somehow - gave me dry-hits all the time ) and he lack's a little flavour due to be a tall RTA. The regular Hastur Cthulhu who to me, was the "best" RTA I've used to fruity flavours till today is not a Big Winner, but is the best I've used - but this atty has the problem of not handle the glass - every time I needed to opened it - its a huge bump . Berserker v2 also work's not bad, but also do not have a bright defined flavour. But on berserker the cotton wick literally breaks at middle on next day (or in a couple hours). This were the closest RTA's, i've used that vape "kind of well" on fruity juices, and cannot say they are great, but they are the best I can find. Although without being a satisfying experiencie, which I am used too on tobacco flavours and rta's.

On the past, I've used the old Vape pen's and were great, any fruity flavours works. Then I've used RBA's atty's, and I was also happy. But from years till today using RTA's, and after a lot of search, I'm not able to find RTA's at MTL/RDL, who can genuinely vapes good with fruity flavours, at least that gaves me a defined, bright Flavour, and not a muted flavour.

PS: I do not vape Fruity juices on a tight MTL, I vape on a airy MTL. Something between a MTL and RDL - A very restricted RDL E.G: Siren v2 fully airflow opened, which to me, is a (restricted) RDL, or a airy MTL. I know that MTL, is more focused on Tobacco's/NET's ( that I also use, and I'm fine with that), so, I use on RDL that should be enough to have some good flavour on fruity flavours - but not, I can't get a full flavour and a satisfying experience.

So basically, I can't find RTA's that works good with Fruity juices, that has good bright and sharp flavour, and that they don't be a pain in the ass with problems: leaking, gurgling, etc.

MTL/RDL Fruity flavours Guy's, can you gave me your thought's about this ? Do you usually vape pure Fruity juices on MTL/RDL ? which RTA's are you using, and works good to this kind of flavours ? Rta's without leaking, gurgling issues.

VU Sponsors