Become a Patron!

Frustrating tank problem. (Help me find a new tank!)

So I've been using the Uwell Crown 4 for a while now. I like it but the problem I have is the juice collects in the drip tip to the extent that I have to wipe it clean very frequently otherwise I get juice in my mouth. I have had numerous crown 4s and they all do it.

Recently I bought the Valyrian 2 to try out. It doesn't do it as much as the Crown but definitely still does. I don't like that tank for other reasons, though.

So I guess I'd like some advice on finding a replacement tank if yall know of a good one that doesn't have this issue.

Oh, I use 60% VG. I used to use 50/50 but switched because I thought that may help this problem, but it didn't.

Just looking for some advice here if maybe there is a solution to this or if you'd recommend a different tank.

Thanks in advance!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
idk, juice ratio for the coil? Not enough wattage for the coil to vaporize it all?
Try a rebuildable. It's the best long term solution.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, that's what came to my mind - wattage not high enough to vaporize the liquid.

Which coils are you using, and what is the wattage you use?

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
- As said, try raising the Watts.
- You may be over-filling the tank. They shouldn't be filled all the way to the top.
- Try drawing on it more gently. Too hard a pull can suck liquid up into the tip.
- The o-ring under the top cap might be damaged or not seated properly.
- Opening the airflow more could help. It may reduce condensation.

As far as recommending a different tank, there are many choices and different people have different preferences. The tanks I'm using most often, other than RTAs, are the Eleaf Melo 3, Voopoo UForce, and Geekvape Cerberus; none of them have had the problem you're having.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So I've been using the Uwell Crown 4 for a while now. I like it but the problem I have is the juice collects in the drip tip to the extent that I have to wipe it clean very frequently otherwise I get juice in my mouth. I have had numerous crown 4s and they all do it.

Recently I bought the Valyrian 2 to try out. It doesn't do it as much as the Crown but definitely still does. I don't like that tank for other reasons, though.

So I guess I'd like some advice on finding a replacement tank if yall know of a good one that doesn't have this issue.

Oh, I use 60% VG. I used to use 50/50 but switched because I thought that may help this problem, but it didn't.

Just looking for some advice here if maybe there is a solution to this or if you'd recommend a different tank.

Thanks in advance!
Geek Vape Zeus Sub Ohm is an awesome tank. Zero leaks, you get 5 coils for the same or less price than others that come in 3's and no spit back. I have three of them. You can even vape under the recomended wattage and they still work great. Top air flow so you never have to worry about leaking juice ruining a mod. Coils are real consistent too. đź‘Ť
20210505_102751(1).jpg

Thank you all for the replies! I am using the .4 ohm coils. They are recommended at 60-70 watts. I run mine as high as 85.

Is there anyone who has specifically had this issue and switched to a different tank and no longer had it? That would be amazing to find out!

VU Sponsors