Become a Patron!

FS:2 Brand New in box Kraken clones 22(28mm sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
K guys, here's the deal for today, I have two Kraken clones for sale. Both are brand new NEVER built on still in their plastic wrappers, I have a few of these in my rotation and they are badass.

First one is a 22mm Brass version new in box with all the extras screwdriver,wick,ss mesh,kanthal and matching drip tip. asking $25 shipped anywhere in the us.

Second is a 28mm 26650 SS version new in box with all the extras screwdriver,wick,ss mesh,kanthal and
matching drip tip. asking $30 shipped anywhere in the us.

I use paypal, I will send you an invoice for the item you wish to purchase and it will have details outlining the final total, shipping terms and shipping address you wish to have it sent. These will ship within 24hrs if payment. Please pm me if you wish to purchase and I will send the order right away. First come first served, happy hunting

forks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does this squonk or wick juice up to the coils?

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's a genesis style tank. You build wicks at the top and then the wicks pull liquid from the tank. This is one of the best most sought after tank systems. Tons of airflow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want it bad but i'm too poor from buying a bunch of diy juice supplies. real pics instead of stock images of the 22mm might help it sell though.

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah I'll upload them, just deleted my camera roll to free up space on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors