Status
Not open for further replies.

LestatBP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a cyan (blue) Pulse BF squonker with Vandy Vape Iconic RDA. It works perfectly, I just don't squonk as much as I thought I would. I don't have all the bands and things for the Iconic. It DOES have both the squonk pin and the regular screw to change out for regular use. Additionally, the lot includes a refill bottle and a set of red panels. Price is $30 PayPal F&F and that includes shipping.
20190824_163958.jpg

Gray one is sold

Attachments

• 20190824_163358.jpg
    20190824_163358.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
View attachment 144822Above is a gray Pulse BF squonker with Vandy Vape Iconic RDA. It works perfectly, I just don't squonk as much as I thought I would. I don't have all the bands and things or the box for the Iconic. It DOES have both the squonk pin and the regular screw to change out for regular use. Price is $25 PayPal F&F and that includes shipping.

Below is a cyan (blue) Pulse BF squonker with Vandy Vape Iconic RDA. It works perfectly, I just don't squonk as much as I thought I would. I don't have all the bands and things for the Iconic. It DOES have both the squonk pin and the regular screw to change out for regular use. Additionally, the lot includes a refill bottle and a set of red panels. Price is $35 PayPal F&F and that includes shipping.
View attachment 144823

If anyone wants both, I'll do $50 PayPal F&F and that includes shipping.
Yes that is a much better price I am sure you will attract a buyer. Good luck with sale. I got a couple of friends out here who are not on the Forum. I shall let them know as there was pulse discussions at The Vape Shop recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors