Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, Found my all day mod Gp paps 18500 and looking to get rid of the rest. thanks for any interest in advance.

Selling:
Fasttech Gp Paps 18650, used once to see feel ""SOLD""
Fasttech Gp Paps 18350, used once to see feel = $11 shipped
Halo Triton Kit, less than 10 charges, secondary battery brand new unused = 35$ (retails $65 excludig shipping) shipped

Options:
buy both 18350 gp and Halo triton starter for discounted deal $40 shipped for both (a steal!!!)

Paypal. Pm me or post here, thanks!! Pics below

I7RLovN.jpg

a4T7Hi2.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Found my all day mod Gp paps 18500 and looking to get rid of the rest. thanks for any interest in advance.

Selling:
Fasttech Gp Paps 18650, used once to see feel = 15$
Fasttech Gp Paps 18350, used once to see feel = 10$
Halo Triton Kit, less than 10 charges, secondary battery brand new = 35$ (retails $65 excludig shipping)

Options:
$3 shipping individually
free shipping if buy both gp paps.
free shipping if buy all 3 items and priced 50$ shipped for all.

Can ship first thing monday morning. Paypal. Pm me or post here, thanks!! Pics below

I7RLovN.jpg

a4T7Hi2.jpg

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bumpity bump! anybody?

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, sure thing buddy. ill send ya a pm if your interested in purchasing the gp 18650

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
FT 18650 GP has been sold, thanks daniel!

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
final bump before i close thread on saturday

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all should grab onto this deal, I've seen them on Ebay today for $44.00, and that's just the little 350 ones. I feel I got a great deal, and I have no doubt Viet would do you right. You just can't beat this deal for a GP Paps 18350.

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump just means "to the top" also TTT.. Posting to a thread moves it to the top of the page..
Glws... Good luck with sale... Wish I had $11 :/

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Viet, I got the 18650 today in the mail. And I thank you for the great padding job, it was well protected. If you haven't sold the 350 by late Friday night, I will buy it from you to help you out even more. If you could just give me until Sat. to get things in order here, I'll send you another Paypal payment. That sound ok?

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello daniel. it arrived that fast? Sweet! Did it patina on the way from me packaging it? Nothing a mag metal polish cant renew though. Hope you enjoy it as much as im enjoying my 18500 Gp ^^.

Yes i still have the 18350 if your interested. The post office closes early tomorrow (saturday) so i won't be able to make it in time during my lunch break. Monday is the earliest day i can ship as it's my day off & the PO opens late so there's no rush on your part. You got the whole weekend to decide.

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello daniel. it arrived that fast? Sweet! Did it patina on the way from me packaging it? Nothing a mag metal polish cant renew though. Hope you enjoy it as much as im enjoying my 18500 Gp ^^.

Yes i still have the 18350 if your interested. The post office closes early tomorrow (saturday) so i won't be able to make it in time during my lunch break. Monday is the earliest day i can ship as it's my day off & the PO opens late so there's no rush on your part. You got the whole weekend to decide.
Viet,
No, it didn't patina very much at all on the way here. I was gonna see what the best polish and safest one I could use on it, to clean it up nice and purty...lol I've had it in my hand ever since I tore it out of the package...lol I'm really liking it. I was using my Sentinel M16, but I'll give it a brek for now. And I have another Stingray clone coming from Focalsig, with an engraved wolf's head on the side of it, & it's stainless steel and gold. But it won't be here for a couple of weeks yet. No problem, it's all good.

And I'm telling you now that if at least by late tonight, if you have not sold the 350, then I will buy it as well. I can send you another PayPal tomorrow by noon, if that's ok with you. You can count on my word being good, if I say I will buy it, it's sold, period. Like I said, I'm just waiting on a customer to pay me for a job I did, and we're all set. But, it's whoever shows you the money first is what counts, I just wanted to say if it doesn't sell tonight, it will definitely sell tomorrow morning....to me! lol. And shipping it Monday would be just fine, no problem with that..:) Have a great evening my friend, and thank you for a beautiful mod! :)

Daniel

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't mind doing reserves for you buddy. Previous smooth transaction warrants it :). Just let me know in the conversation when you're ready tomorrow/Sunday or whenever you're free. I'll ship 1st thing Monday afternoon.

edit: Side note, my polishing product is "Mothers metal/aluminum polish" It has worked for me from others recommendations on everything from wheels, pipes, vape mods etc etc. A small bottle can last a really long time that i can tell.

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mind doing reserves for you buddy. Previous smooth transaction warrants it :). Just let me know in the conversation when you're ready tomorrow/Sunday or whenever you're free. I'll ship 1st thing Monday afternoon.

edit: Side note, my polishing product is "Mothers metal/aluminum polish" It has worked for me from others recommendations on everything from wheels, pipes, vape mods etc etc. A small bottle can last a really long time that i can tell.
That is so cool! I just happen to have a can of that in my shop. What a coincidence! lol

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doin' that PayPal thang....for the 350...:)

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Recieved payment for the 18350, Much appreciated again, Daniel ^^. Will forward you the tracking # Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors