FS Custom Wood Mods By Sonar505

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
All have been tested to insure functions. But if you are looking for perfection please look elsewhere as these are all hand made by me and I am far from perfect. Also look at the price i am selling these for and be glad they are not perfect.

NO Batteries or Atomizers are included

Squonkers do include Bottle and tube assembly.

All have spring loaded 510's Either Fat Daddy or Varitube Type.

All have been tested with the 4 types of batteries I own Sanyo VTC4 & VTC5A, Samsung 25R, And LG HG2
or with IJOY 20700

All natural wood ones have been given 2 baths in mineral oil and received 2 applications of a 50/50 wax and oil mix as the finish.
Dyed wood mods have been finished in Polyurethane to seal in Dye. protect and provide a high gloss finish.

Please post or pm the # of the mod you want It will be first come first served and decisions are final.

Price is not negotiable and payments are Paypal Goods and Services only (NO friends and family.)
Please no mention of ecigs or vaping just call them wooden boxes.

The numbering is a continuation of a previous post.

I have tried to take the best photos I can with a older cellphone. But I realize I need a better camera. Some of the Dyed ones were especially hard to capture color. And the figure in the wood creating a holograph effect on the maple ones does not help. So please bear with me. Provided multiple pics when I could.

All prices are + $10 which = $7 for Priority Shipping & $3 for Paypal fees and incidentals.

#9 is single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from an unidentified reddish wood. Custom button, 8ml bottle and copper Contacts. One of the smallest mods made to date.
Price is $60

xhDSUOD.jpg

#10 is single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from unidentified burl wood , Custom stone inlay, Custom button, 8m bottle and copper contacts.
Price is $80

Dtq70an.jpg

#16 is a single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from Birdseye maple. Dyed Yellow/Black. Custom Button, 8ml bottle and Copper Contacts.
Price is $70

UgAsT13.jpg

FiSsZmK.jpg

#17 is a single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from Curly/Flame Maple. Dyed Blue. Custom Button, 8ml bottle and Copper Contacts.
Price is $70

Pm4MH0k.jpg

3qvN7tn.jpg

#18 is a single 20700 Mechanical Squonker made from Curly/Flame Maple Dyed Orange. Custom Button, 10ml bottle and Copper Contacts.
Price is $70

iCALMwj.jpg

BT7I2wm.jpg

#19 is a Regulated Dual 18650 Squonker made from unidentified wood. Uses a OKL-T/20 Regulator board
( Think HEXOHM V2 ) adjusts up to 110 watts with pot. Has reverse battery protection. A 10ml bottle and Red Fat Daddy switch. Dyed with Yellow, Orange And Red. In a continuous major Sunburst pattern around the mod.
Price is $100

BqDhwFo.jpg

Thank you for viewing As always any questions, comments or critiques are very appreciated.

#9 Temp. On Hold
#10 SOLD!!! Thank you very much
#17 SOLD!!! Thank you very much.
#18 SOLD!!! Thank you very much.
#19 SOLD!!! Thank you very much.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
All have been tested to insure functions. But if you are looking for perfection please look elsewhere as these are all hand made by me and I am far from perfect. Also look at the price i am selling these for and be glad they are not perfect.

NO Batteries or Atomizers are included

Squonkers do include Bottle and tube assembly.

All have spring loaded 510's Either Fat Daddy or Varitube Type.

All have been tested with the 4 types of batteries I own Sanyo VTC4 & VTC5A, Samsung 25R, And LG HG2
or with IJOY 20700

All natural wood ones have been given 2 baths in mineral oil and received 2 applications of a 50/50 wax and oil mix as the finish.
Dyed wood mods have been finished in Polyurethane to seal in Dye. protect and provide a high gloss finish.

Please post or pm the # of the mod you want It will be first come first served and decisions are final.

Price is not negotiable and payments are Paypal Goods and Services only (NO friends and family.)
Please no mention of ecigs or vaping just call them wooden boxes.

The numbering is a continuation of a previous post.

I have tried to take the best photos I can with a older cellphone. But I realize I need a better camera. Some of the Dyed ones were especially hard to capture color. And the figure in the wood creating a holograph effect on the maple ones does not help. So please bear with me. Provided multiple pics when I could.

All prices are + $10 which = $7 for Priority Shipping & $3 for Paypal fees and incidentals.

#9 is single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from an unidentified reddish wood. Custom button, 8ml bottle and copper Contacts. One of the smallest mods made to date.
Price is $60

xhDSUOD.jpg

#10 is single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from unidentified burl wood , Custom stone inlay, Custom button, 8m bottle and copper contacts.
Price is $80

Dtq70an.jpg

#16 is a single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from Birdseye maple. Dyed Yellow/Black. Custom Button, 8ml bottle and Copper Contacts.
Price is $70

UgAsT13.jpg

FiSsZmK.jpg

#17 is a single 18650 Mechanical Squonker made from Curly/Flame Maple. Dyed Blue. Custom Button, 8ml bottle and Copper Contacts.
Price is $70

Pm4MH0k.jpg

3qvN7tn.jpg

#18 is a single 20700 Mechanical Squonker made from Curly/Flame Maple Dyed Orange. Custom Button, 10ml bottle and Copper Contacts.
Price is $70

iCALMwj.jpg

BT7I2wm.jpg

#19 is a Regulated Dual 18650 Squonker made from unidentified wood. Uses a OKL-T/20 Regulator board
( Think HEXOHM V2 ) adjusts up to 110 watts with pot. Has reverse battery protection. A 10ml bottle and Red Fat Daddy switch. Dyed with Yellow, Orange And Red. In a continuous major Sunburst pattern around the mod.
Price is $100

BqDhwFo.jpg

Thank you for viewing As always any questions, comments or critiques are very appreciated.
Beautiful work. Hopefully something will be left Friday. Fingers crossed but high doubts for this one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Only because I don't have a financial adviser. Or as some people call them - a wife.
Shit I got rid of one and got another. Wtf hell was I thinking, with all the great mods and the percussion equipment I can't stop buying. Ha ha. At least she keeps me straight.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Mod came in super fast. It’s amazing and works like a charm.

The bottle has a bit of play to it, but it’s fine with the battery in. Definitely worth it.
I bet that stone inlay is beautiful.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Sonar hasn't logged in to VU for a couple of weeks. I sent him an email a few minutes ago asking if everything is okay. Hopefully it doesn't go into his spam folder.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sonar is not responding for over a month. I sent money and received nothing.
Ditto that, Me too...last update from him on my mod was to say he would be done it in 3-4 days and that was on Nov 25th, since that update he has checked in here throughout December and also on Jan. 5th and left my update requests unanswered.

Sorry I did not answer before I went out of town for the Holidays. Right now it is looking like 3 or 4 more days until completion. I had some problems with carving out the letters and had to start over a few times. But I seem to have figured it out. Sorry once again about the delay but it should be done very soon.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors