Become a Patron!

[FS] dotSquonk (red) w/ red & amber poly door sets, red squonk bottle & NEW stock bottle!

phanner

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For sale is one red dotSquonk (unregulated) with red and amber poly door sets, red squonk bottle and a NEW clear squonk bottle. Mod is 9.5/10 and is in EXCELLENT shape. This mod has never even left the house! Selling as a set only.

Asking $75 shipped CONUS via priority mail. Buyer pays G&S fees. Feel free to request additional pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Cru4m8F.jpg

phanner

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Package sold (pending payment) on ECF. If it falls through, the first person who replies with interest will be next in line!

phanner

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Let me know if this falls through on the other site.
Will do.

I’ll come back here and let you know either way!

EDIT: I have a green one, same condition, that I might be selling. Would you be interested if I did? I have another amber door set (it actually looks great on the green!)

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Will do.

I’ll come back here and let you know either way!

EDIT: I have a green one, same condition, that I might be selling. Would you be interested if I did? I have another amber door set (it actually looks great on the green!)
Sorry man, way to close to Green Bay colors for me LOL. Now if it was purple and that amber color.... I may have to see if I can find that color combination online now.

VU Sponsors