Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg
I have a rarely used epipemod gandalf. Comes with pipe bowl, domed switch, SS tatroe tank with protank base, ego cone, drip tip and 3 efest 18350 batteries. In the picture one of the batteries is in the pipe bowl.
Excellent condition.
$125 shipped
Will ship priority with tracking. Not responsible once it hits the hands of USPS and I send a tracking number and copy of receipt.

Sorry the pictures are sideways, I tried to fix it but it did not work

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I always wanted one of these, but I just can't seem to bring myself to spend that much. Is this the v1 2 or 3?

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, this is the V2.

Just think of it this way....you get so many extras for the same price as just the bowl :). Everything you need

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumpity bump! This is a nice set up, fits in the hand well and and works wonderfully!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is one sweet looking piece of hardware!

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, it is actually a V 2.5. Just got confirmation.

I know someone wants a sweet set up

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now if someone made a longer stem (12 inches maybe) of wood or even metal, it would be gone in a second...

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh they make all grades of stems for it. Check out the churchwardens (acrylic) and pipesmith stems (wood) There are all kinds of stems out there for this. :) As long as it fits a 510 you are golden.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can make 510 pipe stems from real ones if you are handy. And the real ones cost around 4 bucks each. I made a couple for my King pipe a year ago, and they are still puffin right along. http://pipemakers.org/ is the place to get em.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Well there ya go! :). If you don't like the drip tip that I am including you can fix her up a bit
Now someone buy this set up :)

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!!!!!!!
EPM makes some phenomenal pipes and the Gandalf is my favorite! It is gorgeous and super comfortable.

Bump to the top!!!!!!

Through a Kayfun mini on it and a churchwarden stem and you have a perfect piece.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been asked about other stems so I have decided to offer this package with one of three stems/drip tips i have if folks don't like the original drip tip I was including

This is my response in the ECF classies in response to someone asking about the curved tips I have:

Here ya go. One of them is the captivape stem.

The other is the Bottom one in this pic. But the bottom one has two orings and does not fit well in the cigtech tatroe tank. I have however used it in many other tanks just fine. You could probably take one oring off and use it. But this picture is of the three drip tips that the buyer could choose from. (Only one included in the asking price) The top one is the one in the original picture

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$110 shipped for the pipe, 3x batteries, tatroe tank and drip tip of your choice of the ones pictured.

One and only price drop.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The transaction with Crocky was flawless. She packed everything nicely and shipped very fast. Items are in great condition.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now you're Vapin' like a Sir (or Madam)! Hope you enjoy your pipe as much as I do mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors