Become a Patron!

FS/FT Hotcig/Rigmod Rsq and Hcigar Aurora

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've got a couple squonkers i don't use,so time to let them go.Both of these are in excellent condition,as they both have had very little use.These will both include their original box and everything that came with them.

Rsq-SOLD
$30 shipped for the Aurora
I will consider trades for other squonk mods,or i am also interested in sxk Billet box stuff,mods,accessories,etc.
rsq.jpg
rsq1.jpg
rsq2.jpg

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
150 on the wife's car shot my wallet this week.

150 on a car is cheap. but don't feel bad. we just took one of our cats to the vet. she wasn't eating and very weak. $500 yesterday.
unless i get real lucky(notice my name) and that $500 turns out have worked overnight. it is going to be $2000+ to almost $4000 today.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
150 on a car is cheap. but don't feel bad. we just took one of our cats to the vet. she wasn't eating and very weak. $500 yesterday.
unless i get real lucky(notice my name) and that $500 turns out have worked overnight. it is going to be $2000+ to almost $4000 today.
If it had been more than 2 motor mounts, one I replaced myself. I would understand. The shipping to get them here was what hurt. I really hope your cat is OK man. Nothing like a loveable kitty.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Sometimes an older cat can just get dehydrated and what you are seeing is the result. I hope it's nothing more serious than that.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks for the bump.
I'm getting the impression i'm not the only one who doesn't like red on the Rsq haha.That's the only reason it's for sale,i have the black and silver ones too,and they are some of my favorite mods,but the red just never did it for me haha.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Thanks for the bump.
I'm getting the impression i'm not the only one who doesn't like red on the Rsq haha.That's the only reason it's for sale,i have the black and silver ones too,and they are some of my favorite mods,but the red just never did it for me haha.
Nah, I think it's a matter of bad timing. My Billet Accessories aren't selling either and they seem to normally be a hot commodity.
I think everyone is broke from back to school shopping and recovering from summer spending with vacations and such.

If I was still squonking I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat

Sent from the Death Star

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nah, I think it's a matter of bad timing. My Billet Accessories aren't selling either and they seem to normally be a hot commodity.
I think everyone is broke from back to school shopping and recovering from summer spending with vacations and such.

If I was still squonking I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat

Sent from the Death Star
Yeah,i was shocked to see your stuff hasn't moved yet,especially those doors,those are very nice.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ouch... a 4k cat. Hope it shits gold.

VU Sponsors