Become a Patron!

FS: Hana Modz DNA 30 Clones

CNL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am selling some Hana Modz DNA 30 Clones. I have 3 colors available: BLACK, GUNMETAL, & BLUE. All clones come with original box, instructions, & micro USB wire for charging. Please e-mail me if you have any questions! Thank you!

Update: Only 5 remaining. Looking for quick sale.

Details:
5 click lock/unlock
Left/Right Hand Mode
Stealth Screen Mode
510 threaded connector
Variable Wattage from 7W-30W in .1 watt increment
Body is made of billet aluminum
OLED display shows battery charge state, volts and ohms
Powered by single 18650 battery (not included)
Micro-USB charging port
Compatible with 0.3ohm~3.3ohm atomizers
Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V/1.5-7A
Output voltage/current: 4-8V/10A
Random serial number

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cana, Hana, wtf ever really suck ballz IMO. I would just get a Steel Slug Clone for 45 bucks and call it a day. I know they are not regulated, but they hit hard as fuck. If you wanna go regulated get a ZNA30 or at least a Sig 100.Just my 2 cents, which ain't worth 1 pence.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cana, Hana, wtf ever really suck ballz IMO. I would just get a Steel Slug Clone for 45 bucks and call it a day. I know they are not regulated, but they hit hard as fuck. If you wanna go regulated get a ZNA30 or at least a Sig 100.Just my 2 cents, which ain't worth 1 pence.
Okie Dokie, say what you really mean Uber .. :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But ya.. $75 for a Chana 30 isnt gonna cut it... :confused:

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah well the Clouper 30s retail for ~$75 but can get from elev8vape for $69...but don't think they are neccessarily any better than other Canas from FT or eBay or what have you which go for ~$50. I guess you would get support/warranty if needed if bought from elev8. Other than that, actual color is the only potential consideration really. For example I thought my $41 eBay auction special would be Royal blue like the Cloupers etc (and the pic showed) but it is actually like an electric turquoise. It's grown on me but doesn't match any of my blue attys...

Uh yeah ok buddy; not good advice in addition to an unhelpful thread crap. You can't compare a mech to DNA box-apples to oranges-and 100W is overkill for most. Sounds like you haven't even tried a modern regulated box and if you have then you went dual coil sub-ohm again which is not needed on these and, at best, just limits you. Try one fat coil (or even two) at ~1.2 ohm at 25 or 30 or hell even 50 watts if you're a maniac.

Lots of things can "hit hard as fuck".

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can buy new Cloupor Cana's from Angelcigs for $60.00+ and the vast majority of other DNA 30 clones selling new are priced in the mid $50.00 range , even the new DNA 50 box is in the mid $50.00 range.

Unfortunately, some people are not aware of this and overspend , it pays to do your research.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Boxes coming from China are cheaper than ones from the US of course. Yes $50 new from China. I wouldn't spend more than $60 stateside. But I got my cloupor clone for $80 when they released. Imho, $75 is just too much, but let's not try to compare china's price vs US prices...

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boxes coming from China are cheaper than ones from the US of course. Yes $50 new from China. I wouldn't spend more than $60 stateside. But I got my cloupor clone for $80 when they released. Imho, $75 is just too much, but let's not try to compare china's price vs US prices...

I didn't see where the OP said these were from the USA.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

and who has them, FT has them on order, so no use ordering from them til them have them.
anyone else????? and price, of course....

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah well the Clouper 30s retail for ~$75 but can get from elev8vape for $69...but don't think they are neccessarily any better than other Canas from FT or eBay or what have you which go for ~$50. I guess you would get support/warranty if needed if bought from elev8. Other than that, actual color is the only potential consideration really. For example I thought my $41 eBay auction special would be Royal blue like the Cloupers etc (and the pic showed) but it is actually like an electric turquoise. It's grown on me but doesn't match any of my blue attys...

Uh yeah ok buddy; not good advice in addition to an unhelpful thread crap. You can't compare a mech to DNA box-apples to oranges-and 100W is overkill for most. Sounds like you haven't even tried a modern regulated box and if you have then you went dual coil sub-ohm again which is not needed on these and, at best, just limits you. Try one fat coil (or even two) at ~1.2 ohm at 25 or 30 or hell even 50 watts if you're a maniac.

Lots of things can "hit hard as fuck".
I have quite a few regulated devices, I use my ZNA30 the most, and you so succinctly stated, they vape best btwn .9 and 1.4. CANA mods,which I have now gone thru 3, suck. @VH fan the Kato Box mod is a great clone, I just got one and I love it.
and who has them, FT has them on order, so no use ordering from them til them have them.
anyone else????? and price, of course....
You can get a Steel Slug on eBay for no more than 50$. A MOD was making them, but I cannot seem to find a Slug cloned by them anywhere. I have been vaping for three years. The only reason I would stay the fuck away from a CANA is just pure experience, and so many of my friends have had the same problems with them. Also, a Sig 100, which I never vape at 100watts, is an excellent choice, because you can vape at 40 watts on a .35 build for 4 hours.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the look of the Kato but from reviews i have read it doesn't seem to be as user friendly as the Slug , don't have either but both look great , tough to choose.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both work great, but if I had to choose, I would get the Slug.They offer it in CU as well, but its 64$.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys, this is the OP's thread. If your not a buyer and don't like what he's selling, move on
Agree...while this place isn't like ECF, that is to say that there's no rule here against pointing out to sellers that they are overpricing their items in the classies like their is there, it's just really bad form to do so...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Agree...while this place isn't like ECF, that is to say that there's no rule here against pointing out to sellers that they are overpricing their items in the classies like their is there, it's just really bad form to do so...

Really? So letting our users get ripped off is ok?

If I was a newbie vaper and spent $75 for a Chana30 and then was told how much they really sold for, I'd be pissed.

Not everyone even knows how to research mod prices or what sellers are safe and fair. So, we have to look out for them if we're gonna be a respectable site.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
managed-access-too-expensive.jpg

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really? So letting our users get ripped off is ok?

If I was a newbie vaper and spent $75 for a Chana30 and then was told how much they really sold for, I'd be pissed.

Not everyone even knows how to research mod prices or what sellers are safe and fair. So, we have to look out for them if we're gonna be a respectable site.
Yes...really...I think its bad form to comment on prices....but that's my opinion...you are free to have yours....

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it's that cut and dried but I do think any commenting should be done politely and diplomatically, at least. Sometimes sellers are misinformed or unrealistic about prices. It always doesn't have to be done publicly either, though.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides... If the OP is selling more than his personal collection, shouldnt he be vetted and listed as a Verified Supplier?

Just saying :rolleyes:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't think it's that cut and dried but I do think any commenting should be done politely and diplomatically, at least. Sometimes sellers are misinformed or unrealistic about prices. It always doesn't have to be done publicly either, though.

I think that I was polite....I can't control other folks behavior however.

This ain't news...it happens on every forums with classifieds.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yes...really...I think its bad form to comment on prices....but that's my opinion...you are free to have yours....

It's a free market eh?
I'll comment on whatever I want if I feel it is a ripoff deal. Vendor, Classies, Ebay, whatever.

You sound like a "flipper" type who thinks that taking advantage of people is just dandy as long as a profit is made.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a free market eh?
I'll comment on whatever I want if I feel it is a ripoff deal. Vendor, Classies, Ebay, whatever.

You sound like a "flipper" type who thinks that taking advantage of people is just dandy as long as a profit is made.
Feel free to do whatever you want....I dont give a shit about you and what you think....i gave my opinion on what I think...you need not agree...and...of course youll comment...on anything and everything...youre the top post whore on VU...lol...I'm anything but a flipper...get real...and stop being so douchee....

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Kinda a moot point.

One of few rules about selling stuff here is you have to present "Proof of Life" that you have what you are selling in your own hands by posting actual photo's and not taken from the web.

Also, CNL just joined this last Friday presumably to sell his wares.

Just saying.............................

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that a seller can be told his prices are too high based on what the items he's looking to sell are currently selling for new on the market . It's another story to degrade and say they aren't worth it if the items are priced fairly to begin with .

When things are being offered for higher than what you can buy them for at most any vendor on the net something has to be said.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda a moot point.

One of few rules about selling stuff here is you have to present "Proof of Life" that you have what you are selling in your own hands by posting actual photo's and not taken from the web.

Also, CNL just joined this last Friday presumably to sell his wares.

Just saying.............................

LOL i was thinking the SAME thing - And where is OP since his post after everyone is calling out his high selling prices? .. hmmm

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is the OP checked the prices on the web and found out his prices were indeed too high for the items he was selling and decided to keep them because he doesn't want to take less.

Just a guess though

It's not just him that prices things too high , usually when an item is priced too high there will be zero responses from anyone (i see this often) , probably better to inform the OP that the reason he is getting no responses is his price is not reasonable then to make him think he's being ignored.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is the OP checked the prices on the web and found out his prices were indeed too high for the items he was selling and decided to keep them because he doesn't want to take less.

Just a guess though

It's not just him that prices things too high , usually when an item is priced too high there will be zero responses from anyone (i see this often) , probably better to inform the OP that the reason he is getting no responses is his price is not reasonable then to make him think he's being ignored.

Yea... or he realized he struck out here because we are knowledgeable and went to another forum to try and sell them for the same price lol.. who knows.. either way selling overpriced mod's won't fly here :)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet your right lol.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I didn't see where the OP said these were from the USA.
Well they all come from China of course, but let's say he just bought them for $70 (or whatever they are at say, elev8) and was selling for $65 because he just got them. It wouldn't be right to expect the seller to go below the $56 (or whatever) you can get them direct from China. I'm assuming seller is in the US, so you still would get it a week or two sooner. That said $75 would have been acceptable when they first released, but not now.
Btw, not all Hana clones are from Cloupor, the FT versions to my knowledge are not made by Cloupor.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah, regardless of why seems like an abandoned ad....

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they all come from China of course, but let's say he just bought them for $70 (or whatever they are at say, elev8) and was selling for $65 because he just got them. It wouldn't be right to expect the seller to go below the $56 (or whatever) you can get them direct from China. I'm assuming seller is in the US, so you still would get it a week or two sooner. That said $75 would have been acceptable when they first released, but not now.
Btw, not all Hana clones are from Cloupor, the FT versions to my knowledge are not made by Cloupor.

I agree , and yes, there are a few DNA clone makers , KSD and Hotcig are two off the top of my head .

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Most definitely not all Cloupers…but the important bits inside are all generally the same right? Installation and solder quality could vary, of course.

My $41 shipped Cana 30 eBay auction special-which may be same as FT one idk- is some kind of electric lighter blue and not the royal blue of the Cloupers and what not…price was great and color has grown on me but doesn't match my blue attys (and a royal blue one was pictured too).

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the op has buggered off I guess it's fair to slate the crap he was attempting to offload.

I'd never buy another Chana Hana McChana wtr. Only a very low percentage of their chips last more than a couple of months. Maybe with an evolve board then yeah. Funny tho, as the mini cana (LiPo version) appears to last.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Most definitely not all Cloupers…but the important bits inside are all generally the same right? Installation and solder quality could vary, of course.

My $41 shipped Cana 30 eBay auction special-which may be same as FT one idk- is some kind of electric lighter blue and not the royal blue of the Cloupers and what not…price was great and color has grown on me but doesn't match my blue attys (and a royal blue one was pictured too).
No, they are different. The Ft and Cloupor boards have different pin outs. Early Ft versions also had the battery cover flush with the top leaving a seam, potentially juice could get inside

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the op has buggered off I guess it's fair to slate the crap he was attempting to offload.

I'd never buy another Chana Hana McChana wtr. Only a very low percentage of their chips last more than a couple of months. Maybe with an evolve board then yeah. Funny tho, as the mini cana (LiPo version) appears to last.

Well…we shall see, I guess. Even more glad I got one as cheap as possible short of secondhand, at least.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I thought you were real high on those things .

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
the mini canas yes. they're superb. but the cloned dnas in the full size fail for some reason. i think it has to do with the wire guage from the batt sled

The gauge is fine, and although I don't like braided wire myself, it is good in some situations where flexure can happen. Easier to wrangle into a box.

The bad part is the shoddy soldering job done on the connections. Luckily, mine seem to be not bad, but even so, they are more towards a cold solder joint than I would like..

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got 1 of the first Cloupor Clones from production, v1, fat pin and all. Still functions like day one. Has few quirks (like that in v1s) but still going strong.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the mini canas yes. they're superb. but the cloned dnas in the full size fail for some reason. i think it has to do with the wire guage from the batt sled

Something is wrong if they keep on dying but after reading the reviews of the latest DNA 30 chip clone at Fasttech , ( just the module) , that thing is getting really really good reviews , i was surprised .

So it definitely sounds like a poor connection that is causing failure or something along those lines.

For $24.00 it's selling like crazy.

VU Sponsors