https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It goes without saying that 2020 was a terrible year!!!
From anti vaping bullshit, conora, and a storm a week on the gulf coast to political crap, anti political crap, riots, shootings, volcanos and economic hardships.

personally I can’t remember a time when the new year and fresh beginning was more exciting.

So here’s to telling 2020 to get the fuck out and welcoming in a 2021 with hopefully the end of the pandemic, an improved economic situation; and god willing, a bunch of loud mouth dirtbags chilling the fuck out.

Happy new year everyone!

1609455816607.gif

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1609459218514.png

In 2020 we opened the Family Plot and buried my Sister and my Father. Karen was from the Covid-19 but Dad was from fighting all different ailments for 92 years. RIP my Loved Ones. Thank God I still have my Mom to look after~! This year sucked the big one.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Facts
b2b426f0fb70d102a98424fac2778428.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
From anti vaping bullshit, conora, and a storm a week on the gulf coast to political crap, anti political crap, riots, shootings, volcanos and economic hardships.

personally I can’t remember a time when the new year and fresh beginning was more exciting.

So here’s to telling 2020 to get the fuck out and welcoming in a 2021 with hopefully the end of the pandemic, an improved economic situation; and god willing, a bunch of loud mouth dirtbags chilling the fuck out.

Happy new year everyone!

View attachment 175628

1609462761946.png1609462773839.png

Happy New Year, everyone. Please dont' suck, 2021.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's 2021 here....so much illegal fireworks going off...LOL...

Milly and I wish ya all a great Eve and GL with this next year...we're gonna need it. ;)

Served up with a Vodka Martini, 'cuz even though I'm not out with peeps, it's a tradition.

bhapXva.jpg

Ya, crap selfie...but you try to take one while corraling a cat and holding a martini. :p

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Too much crazy on TV...how about this:

"May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand."

Slainte!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess I missed a lot, I had no idea about almost any of this. I knew about corona (and my heart goes out to anyone that has felt its wrath), and heard about the anti-vaping bullshit (hard to miss that browsing on here), but that is about it. But I don't watch the news or look into current events at all any more, politics especially (I don't even know the outcome of the presidential stuff and don't care to) and tend to actively avoid it all because it is always just depressing and adds stress I don't need in my life. 2020 wasn't all that bad from my perspective, which I will admit is quite narrow. My son is getting a lot better and a lot of things have been taking a turn for the better in general for my family and I in this past year. My lifestyle was not effected by the lock downs in any way since I have extreme social anxiety and I'm caring for my teenage son with leukemia, which keeps me in my home all the time except one day a month for doctor visits. But I am thankful none of that other crap landed near me. I guess a lot of stuff has happened to make it a pretty shitty year for a lot of people, and I am sorry to hear about that.

Happy new year people, hopefully this one will be smoother for everyone.

VU Sponsors