Become a Patron!

Fucking Fast-Tech

Pops The Llama

Member For 4 Years
So I started vapeing Dec 2013. I have ordered the bulk of my mod's from Fast-Tech and considered myself a loyal customer. That is until now. My last order never showed up so I wrote an e-mail stating so. They first responded by asking me to knock on my neighbors doors and go to the post office. Once I explained that that is not an option they informed me that if I want my stuff I already paid for, I would need to pay them 80% of the total and they would resend it to me. I find this completely unacceptable and now warn anyone who orders from them to keep your orders low in value so you won't be at risk of a large loss.

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was there a tracking # via usps or DHL? My last order didn't have a tracking number and they're saying it takes 30 days for delivery. Kind of worried when it has no tracking #

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fast Tech, the company we all hate but use anyway.
slowest time, 3 months, fastest, 10 days, go figure..

If under the 3 month window, it could still show up.

You did not say how long ago you ordered...

There are alot of little tricks to using FT, None are sure fire bets but beats the old order and wait that comes with the normal simple way.

Good luck....

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since many domestic vendors have closed the price gap between them and China vendors enough for me to buy from them, I havent bought anything from FT....its been a few months since I've ordered from China....I just got tired of waiting for my stuff...sometimes it would be 7 or 8 days and sometimes a month or two...for literally a couple bucks more I see it in 2 or 3 days...

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I think the main trick with FastTech is to NEVER place an order with batteries and or juice with anything else. It will slow up your entire order based on the post. What did the tracking information say? Did it show as delivered to your house? If that is the case, you may want to contact the carrier that delivered it. It may not be a issue with FT.

We use to have the laziest FedEx driver. He rang my doorbell (I'm in a 2 floor condo). In the minute it took me to head down, he was already completely out of site. I chased him to his truck around the building. He had the package and was agitated that I came after him for it. Later that night when I checked the tracking, he had already tapped the button for "customer not home, left on doorstep". The kicker, it was 5 minutes before he ever rang my bell.

If I didn't catch him in his truck he would have left with my package and had it flagged as delivered. That was the one and only time I have ever filed a complaint with a carrier. In short though, it may be the mail carrier and not Fasttech. If a tracking is showing delivered, for all they know (and any other vendor) you could have gotten it and now are trying to skate a dupe order.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The actual trick is to only order items that are marked as "in stock" or "ships next day".....that way you at least have a fighting chance of having it get shipped out in a timely manner....that "ships in 5 or 10 days" nonsense is almost guaranteed to become a "restocking" issue and make you wait an extra week or 2 beyond the originally scheduled ship date...dont ask me how I know....lol

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I know its a pain in the balls but shipping sucks specially for the merchant. I sell on eBay (not vaping stuff) and I get shit all the time for USPS and other carriers when I have no control over our packages when they leave our hands. Bad feedbacks, charged back orders - its a real pain.

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
I agree that items listed under "New Arrivals" should actually be in stock, but it is what it is. Anything labeled as "ships in x amount of days" gets ordered by itself so it doesn't slow down anything else I ordered.

*edit* They changed the wording. It now reads *New Products*, so my whining no longer applies.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny thing with Fasttech is that sometimes the orders I place come in 7 days, even though they say they are restocking, and then I've had orders shipped with .confirmation only to find out that 3 weeks later the Singapore post office just received the package for shipment.

shooter03

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last order I did for a TOBH clone I ordered on Wednesday and received it the following Wednesday.

Oh and I wanna add I love the fact that I can say Fuckin shit on here and not get in trouble. FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i love and also hate fasttech with a passion. So many good items but damn it if the shipping is the slowest i have ever see. My longest wait for shipping was 4 months on an item that said IN STOCK. My shortest wait time was 13 days.

KnurledNut

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
There are a few tricks when ordering from Fasttech:

• Never order batteries
  • Never order liquids
  • Never order sharp objects
  • Never order butane/propane items
  • When choosing your items be sure to check it's inventory info
  • Only select USPS Express ePacket via China Post
  • Use PayPal for payments in case of refunds (under 45 days)
  • Forget you ordered the items from FT and its like Xmas when they arrive

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So I started vapeing Dec 2013. I have ordered the bulk of my mod's from Fast-Tech and considered myself a loyal customer. That is until now. My last order never showed up so I wrote an e-mail stating so. They first responded by asking me to knock on my neighbors doors and go to the post office. Once I explained that that is not an option they informed me that if I want my stuff I already paid for, I would need to pay them 80% of the total and they would resend it to me. I find this completely unacceptable and now warn anyone who orders from them to keep your orders low in value so you won't be at risk of a large loss.

Please tell me that you have opened a Paypal dispute to get your money back?? If the tracking # cannot prove delivery, it is an instant win for a claim with Paypal.

Maybe I shouldn't use the word "instant" as Paypal seems to take their time with disputes, but they will find in your favor if proof of delivery cannot be provided by the vendor.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have heard stories like this over and over again . Maybe it's not their fault , but I will not order from them .
I do not need more grief in my life.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use to love FT, I didn't mind the waiting to get the products, but in the last few months, been having bad luck with them, seems now a days, everything that says it will 'ship in X days' never does, it always goes to restocking and then you have no idea when it will ship, I don't mind waiting, but I least like to know some sort of time frame, this has stopped me from ordering from FT, now I am using focalecig instead, I think they have better products and a lot better customer service too.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dos_equis_man_jonathan_goldsmith.jpg

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive ordered 4 times with fast tech. Each order regardless if item was in stock, next day, 5-7 day, has arrived in 28-35 days. I currently have 3 orders with them so we will see if the past is any predictor of the future. I still use them because local prices on FT stuff , yes thats what the local B&M sells, are 300% - 1000% mark up. I laugh when I go in and they are getting tired of me but all they say is "supply and demand" lol really. And if Im having to go online and look up what I want I want it at the best price.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a few things on the 3rd, all were "next day ship" items. It shipped on the 4th.

EMS Tracking:
2014-07-05 16:19:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2014-07-05 16:36:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center

Now, I get to wait on my EMS ePacket to wing it's way to USPS. :)

It's gonna be a race: I also ordered a mod from Focalecig at the same time, let's see who gets here first?

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just check my tracking and the batteries which were ordered 2 days later have all ready shipped out and are in transit to destination.
the other 2 which used USPS and one I payed the extra money for shipping are still "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won't order anything over about $20 from FT, also won't order batteries or liquids.

Basically, with all of the new low pricing for China stuff from US-based stores and Ebay sellers, I don't shop there anymore except for super deals on stuff I don't HAVE to have soon. My Aqua PMMA tank section was $1.72, compared to around $8 shipped from MV or Ebay.

Not a hard choice when it's for an atty not even being used ATM...I hate metal tanks.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my Stillare Storm Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. ships in 7 business days has passed the other to orders that were "in stock"
I also payed $1.02 extra on shipping with it. the other orders were in stock but I split them up because of batteries.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have placed just under 50 orders with them in the past year. At first they were quite responsive in shipping the item(s). Shipping itself took 8-10 days to Ohio. Not something FT had control over. Then, I hate to say it, Joe started pimping their stuff. Suddenly a LOT more people knew about FT. That's about the time they started to essentially drop ship stuff (ships in XX number of days). Turns out China Post sucks every bit as bad shipping within China as they do shipping out of the country. Add to that a week or so long national holiday and a bunch of labor unrest in China causing factories to not meet shipping deadlines and the headaches suddenly multiplied. Add in (my guess) failed negotiations on new customs bribe rates for the increased number of packages and an attempt to bypass China Post by using Singapore Post (worse yet) and it all just went to hell for a while. They do seem to be doing better at meeting their promised shipping dates lately and on the last couple actually shipped before schedule. They mostly do OK at stuff they control. There's not much they can do about your package touring the country via USPS before delivery or Chicago customs. There are some items they can't be beat on, others, not so much. Just don't order stuff you are in a hurry for or just don't have the patience to wait for. As far as lost packages go the only one I've ever had lost was Kanthal from Florida. That was resolved with the carrier as it's their responsibility at that point not the vendor's.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very strange for fasttech to respond that way. I've had missing items in packages and they've always responded positively. I'd contact them again

Akolite

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only stuff I order from FT is drip tips really. Thought a few times about ordering a mod or something, but remembered I have too many as it sits. Can never have too many drip tips though!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only stuff I order from FT is drip tips really. Thought a few times about ordering a mod or something, but remembered I have too many as it sits. Can never have too many drip tips though!

Have you tried their glass ones? I'm loving them.

Akolite

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Irony is, I'm waiting on one right now lol.

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very strange for fasttech to respond that way. I've had missing items in packages and they've always responded positively. I'd contact them again
Yeah I've been waiting on an order fir a month now so I emailed them and they said to wait 2 weeks and if I haven't gotten it by then I can gave them either reship or have money refunded back.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd wait. Thing with fasttech is you can do 6 orders. One each day Monday to Saturday. Buy the same thing each day. And still there'll be one that could take forever. If you've got a lot of experience with ft you know it'll come eventually. If you get frustrated and cancel, it'll never come.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as an example for those new to shopping FT.....i placed an order about 2 weeks ago. just this morning got an email saying partial order will be shipped within 12 hours, the remainder in a few days. so i figure in a couple more weeks i may get a package.

you heard of a "slow boat to china"? our orders come on the return trip. ;)

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Oh are you? lol. You'll love them. They're totally peach!!
How are they with temp? It seems to me that they would get really hot, which is why I haven't gotten them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are they with temp? It seems to me that they would get really hot, which is why I haven't gotten them yet.

Just the opposite actually. I used to swap my metal driptips for plastic, so I know what you mean. They've never shown any remote sign of heating up. You see a lot of condensation in them, but meh.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I had a completely different experience , i called numerous times after i have been waiting 6 weeks and they have been nothing short of spectacular , they contacted me and said they would either resend it or refund my money in full . They never said check your PO or knock on neighbors doors .

I said resend it and i recently received my order , very pleased with their CS.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have placed 5 orders with FT over the last couple months. Anything that said it was in-stock or shipping next day I had in 10 days (that was two orders). The other 3 orders had items that were not in stock but said they would ship in either 5 or 10 days. All 3 of those orders shipped a day or two before the 5 and 10 day restocking estimates and they were about 7 days in transit. So for the most part I've never had to wait more than 2 weeks for any order. I have also always paid the extra $1 or whatever it ends up being for shipping. I guess I have just gotten lucky or not ordered enough from them. LOL!

Man I know their prices are good, but I will NEVER order a thing from them, first of all I do not have the patience to wait weeks and months to get my stuff that sometimes is outdated by the time you get it, and I honestly think that the savings are not that GREAT when you add the time it takes to get it. Just MHO

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have a $5 quartz nano kit on order from them now. It shipped a week ago today but is not showing a tracking number. Says it was shipped international airmail whatever that means. Not in a hurry for it and I never order anything from them I am not willing to wait on.

Henry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I placed several orders with Fasttech and it is 19 to 21 days to south Florida, the 19 days was me paying for upgraded shipping. This amount of wait time in the world we live in today certainly makes them loose a few points. The prices are much better if you want that price now (though you have to keep waiting the merchandize now). I have found if you are a savvy or diligent shopper and you look for deals in the U.S. you can come pretty close with a more reasonably wait time. Their estimated ship dates also leaves a lot to be desired as far as being accurate.

But the reason I do not buy from Fasttech any more is because the advertised ship date on my last order keep getting extended on many of the items. I emailed them after a couple of weeks about splitting the order and shipping what they had, it took 2 days for the first response that there would be an extra shipping charge and then another 2 days to tell me the shipping was double the expedited rate that I was already paying for. I certainly felt they saw a place to take advantage and jumped on it. I paid they what they wanted, I eventually received all of my order. The extra money they made is nowhere near the money they lost in future business and I have a lot less aggravation in my life.

Goodbye Fasttech

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a $5 quartz nano kit on order from them now. It shipped a week ago today but is not showing a tracking number. Says it was shipped international airmail whatever that means. Not in a hurry for it and I never order anything from them I am not willing to wait on.

You probably know this already, but in case someone else doesn't...;)

Did ya try using 17track or the actual mail carrier used?

My current order is through EMS ePacket and while USPS has been notified, there is no real status on the USPS site until it hits the USA. But, if I go to the EMS site and enter the number there, it does show details.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have tracked FT orders before. But you need a tracking number first or am I missing something?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have tracked FT orders before. But you need a tracking number first or am I missing something?

Well, yeah.

This is what I ordered, all were next day items.

ft_order_7_3_2014.png

I ordered on 7/3, it shipped the next day and is now through sorting in SHENZHEN EMS as of the 6th.

I really wanted the new copper Dominator X RDA, but it had a 5-day wait, so I skipped it.
I'll get it some other time. =)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yippee!!!

July 8, 2014 , 11:33 pm
Depart USPS Sort Facility

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Well, since the Focal order (with only ONE mod in it) hasn't even escaped the pit of "collecting" yet, I'd say FT is tha winnah!
cup-006.gif

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My FT shipments are not here yet... and its not FT's fault is the USPS. sunday it was in chicago, monday in centralia, tuesday in Missouri and wednesday morning it left Missouri and has not been checked in again anywhere since. centralia is 30 miles away o_O three orders all made it to the state in less than 8 days.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm happy the FT order is coming soon, I just wish the Focal order would come at around the same time. I had bought a copper mod there and then got a matching copper TOBH RDA at FT for it...assuming they'd be similar shipping times.
smh.gif

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ft2.jpg ft1.jpg

Stalking the mail box USPS better not have tossed this down a ravine. these have been in the states for 4 days now still under 11 days for delivery So FT actually did a good job.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How can this thread be idle? FT the company everyone loves doing business with and bitch'n about afterword.

Anyway my July orders shipped and arrived in less than 12 days cept for battery's which are in limbo land... to be expected I guess.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How can this thread be idle? FT the company everyone loves doing business with and bitch'n about afterword.

Anyway my July orders shipped and arrived in less than 12 days cept for battery's which are in limbo land... to be expected I guess.

Ordering batteries from FT is a accident waiting to happen.

A very, very slow accident.

Pops The Llama

Member For 4 Years
Like I said in the beginning, I know how slow they are to ship. The reason I am saying fuck you to fast tech is how they dealt with me in regards to my missing order. I've known from the beginning of the time issue, I just wasn't aware of the POOR customer service.

VU Sponsors