Become a Patron!

Fucking Fast-Tech

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait until you have to deal with a defective product from them. I have got 2 in the last month, An Areotank Mega with no positive pin and a nemesis with fucked up threads. You wait 2 or 3 weeks to get it, 2 weeks back and forth with emails and pics., 2 more weeks shipping, then they send you the wrong replacement. Instead of another Nemesis I got a replacement glass for a Nautilus. So here we go again.

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not just the shipping ay Fasttech. Get your head out your ass!!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I would just like to say. Doesn't matter how big or small the packages I receive are, I always get my packages within 8-10 Business Days! :p

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
One little gripe about them. Their new product page has been filling up recently with items they don't yet have in stock. Kind of wish they posted stuff as it was available to ship.

Example that black and red element mod that Joe posted still hasn't shipped yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had good dealings with them on replacements. Had a broken post on a rda and they sent a new one with my next order.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7005-ea82e4f40b6aebd7d973856f285b2ad3.jpg

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking about this last night. I don't understand why it takes so long for the US to get their fasttech deliveries. So what is it?
Are you finding they take a long time to actually dispatch?
Is the long time length the transit itself i.e. between dispatch and arrival?

desk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since the start of the Chinese new year I've seen two things happen with FT; inconsistency of their products with poor to no quality control and cs has turned into a circlejerking nightmare. I ordered a kayfun that looked like the deck had been tooled by a 7 y.o. with a Dremel and a Lotus mod that none of the pieces threaded together. That RA request took 2 weeks to achieve and another 6 weeks to refund. Now I'm dealing with Patriots with ill fit top caps because of tiny o-rings and have the ticket open for 34 days. They keep suggesting they ship the o-rings with my next order but I keep telling them there will be no next order until this order is functioning properly. I really don't care if shipping for rectifying an order is cost prohibitive for them, they got my money all I expect is the functioning product I paid for.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, today makes a full 30 days since my Quartz Kayfun Lite Nano Kit shipped from FT.

Tomorrow I will be contacting them.

But at least I am only out $5

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking about this last night. I don't understand why it takes so long for the US to get their fasttech deliveries. So what is it?
Are you finding they take a long time to actually dispatch?
Is the long time length the transit itself i.e. between dispatch and arrival?

I used fasttech for a long time, but in the last 2-3 months, all new releases are ship in 5-7 days, but they hardly ever do, they normally go to re-stocking, and once your in re-stocking, you have no idea when your order will ship, on one order that said 'ship in 5 days' actually took 21 days before it even shipped.

I'm no newbie to ordering from China, and understand it takes longer to get here, but frustrating when they never meet ship dates, and wouldn't of been to bothered if was just once in a while, but no it is 90-95% of orders now a days.

Also as a few said already, the quality I think has gone down at FT, and trying to get something resolved by their customer service is a joke.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm well when I found a king mech wasn't included in an order I received, I was offered the choices of it being shipped with my next order, a gift certificate or refund. Ft refunds have taken 3 days although I've only done that once as I order so much from them. I'd choose gift certificate and order something for $1 to get it shipped

desk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm well when I found a king mech wasn't included in an order I received, I was offered the choices of it being shipped with my next order, a gift certificate or refund. Ft refunds have taken 3 days although I've only done that once as I order so much from them. I'd choose gift certificate and order something for $1 to get it shipped

Fuck that "ships with your next order" bullshit! Or even buying anything to get it shipped. FT used to correct their errors at their own expense. The more we as the customer accept this behaviour the more out of control it will become. Plus that $1 turns into shipping cost because shipping is only free on orders of $25 or more.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did. About 4 weeks or so for delivery.
It's a long time but it's worth the wait at their prices isn't it. Do you like them? I rarely use anyting but glass tips now because they feel really nice. Just gotta keep them clean

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been 3 days ft gave the package to China origin post and still hasn't processed for shipment. So frustrating

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait until you have to deal with a defective product from them. I have got 2 in the last month, An Areotank Mega with no positive pin and a nemesis with fucked up threads. You wait 2 or 3 weeks to get it, 2 weeks back and forth with emails and pics., 2 more weeks shipping, then they send you the wrong replacement. Instead of another Nemesis I got a replacement glass for a Nautilus. So here we go again.
I got the replacement for the Nemesis yesterday. They sent me another one with fucked up threads. Im done.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
After a month, I finally received my Kayfun Quartz Nano Kit from them.

It was really nicely made item but quartz was cracked.

I contacted them and they want a freaking picture to be sure I am not trying to screw them out of a $1.50 part.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a month, I finally received my Kayfun Quartz Nano Kit from them.

It was really nicely made item but quartz was cracked.

I contacted them and they want a freaking picture to be sure I am not trying to screw them out of a $1.50 part.
That's a real shame Unc.
Ft forgot to pack a king mech with my order once. When I told them they asked me for a photo of the contents of the package to prove it wasn't there. No very clever are they lol

desk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While Hobby Kid may be obnoxiously optimistic and pro FT, at least he's consistent. And Hey! If you're ever feeling too lazy to check FTs new arrivals page you can check VJs blog about 3 days a week.

mismo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My orders ( excepts for batteries) have been delivered in a fairly timely manner.
Had a black kayfun that was threaded badly and they had to send out a new deck. Other than that really no complaints.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know how long they take to give a refund on cancelled items?
I cancelled 2 items before they shipped my order, website said it would take 2 days and now it's been 3 at least (maybe 4?), and I can't find anywhere to click to figure out what the hold up is. I just keep checking PP and nuttn'.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used fasttech for a long time, but in the last 2-3 months, all new releases are ship in 5-7 days, but they hardly ever do, they normally go to re-stocking, and once your in re-stocking, you have no idea when your order will ship, on one order that said 'ship in 5 days' actually took 21 days before it even shipped.

I'm no newbie to ordering from China, and understand it takes longer to get here, but frustrating when they never meet ship dates, and wouldn't of been to bothered if was just once in a while, but no it is 90-95% of orders now a days.

Also as a few said already, the quality I think has gone down at FT, and trying to get something resolved by their customer service is a joke.

This happened twice to me(2 separate orders), said the item was in stock (Evod kits) went through check out with several other items, a week later I get e-mail saying they are waiting for supplier to restock items(kits), in check out it had suggested delivery dates each order of about a week, I waited and asked for updates for about a month and a half, and finally asked for a refund. No I won't order from them again.

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know how long they take to give a refund on cancelled items?
I cancelled 2 items before they shipped my order, website said it would take 2 days and now it's been 3 at least (maybe 4?), and I can't find anywhere to click to figure out what the hold up is. I just keep checking PP and nuttn'.
Click on "gift certificates"

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's been 3 days ft gave the package to China origin post and still hasn't processed for shipment. So frustrating
It usually takes almost a week for them to get it to the post office.. Then another 10 days for it to get to the U.S...
Then if you're lucky, you'll get your package within 7 days..

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Oh what the actual FUCK, I specified I wanted it back via PP NOT a gift cert.

They ONLY give it back as a Gift Certificate, you'll never receive it back in your PP. Besides PP may not recognize your purchase since they are starting to crack down on e-cig products!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a long time but it's worth the wait at their prices isn't it.
No, not really...many domestic vendors have managed to close the price gap on many items, just enough that I dont bother with any China based vendors and long shipping wait times anymore....and I receive my orders in a few days......

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not really...many domestic vendors have managed to close the price gap on many items, just enough that I dont bother with any China based vendors and long shipping wait times anymore....and I receive my orders in a few days......
It's a tale of two cities. America is very fortunate in that respect. Whereas the uk is still very expensive. Some china venders are beginning to open warehouses here and in Europe at china prices. I've talked to some uk vendors about getting in more modding gear but they've said unfortunately after imports costs and duty it's still not financially viable.

Fasttech appears to ship to the uk faster than it does to the USA for some reason. 7-10 days is quite normal for many items from fasttech, Chinese ebayers, plus many of there own sites. China doesn't miss an opportunity, so I don't understand why it's shipping to the USA is suffering with delays

desk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a tale of two cities. America is very fortunate in that respect. Whereas the uk is still very expensive. Some china venders are beginning to open warehouses here and in Europe at china prices. I've talked to some uk vendors about getting in more modding gear but they've said unfortunately after imports costs and duty it's still not financially viable.

Fasttech appears to ship to the uk faster than it does to the USA for some reason. 7-10 days is quite normal for many items from fasttech, Chinese ebayers, plus many of there own sites. China doesn't miss an opportunity, so I don't understand why it's shipping to the USA is suffering with delays

All FT orders are processed through a UK based financial management company. My bank provides better protection than PP and every time I placed a FT order I got a financial alert regarding a UK based financial management company.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since many domestic vendors have closed the price gap between them and China vendors enough for me to buy from them, I havent bought anything from FT....its been a few months since I've ordered from China....I just got tired of waiting for my stuff...sometimes it would be 7 or 8 days and sometimes a month or two...for literally a couple bucks more I see it in 2 or 3 days...

The last time I ordered anything from china it got stuck in customs for over a month and then returned to sender. It wasn't even a battery. I give up. Everything is being ordered from the US now. Let someone else deal with importing it.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made the mistake of including batteries with my muchly needed flashlight order. Fasttech said the Malaysian post office had sent all ft orders by surface, rather than air mail. It also got held up in customs and took 4 1/2 months to arrive! My apology from ft was a 25% credit. This is the only time I have ever had a problem, but I don't think I will be ordering batteries from them anymore, unless it is a fantastic deal. Paying an extra $1-$2 per battery is worth it, imo. The flashlight rocks!

VU Sponsors