Become a Patron!

Fugginvapeboys?

I have been going to these guys for about a month now and they have been really helpful in personally finding me what I want. Have you guys used their services? It's pretty cool because they actually get back to you with information that is helpful. They found me my favorite device to date which is the SMOK Mag 225 kit for like $60 which is a steel if you have ever looked for one. They seem a little too good to be true though. Do you guys have any experience with them?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I don't shop with either one of them and that kit you try to advertise could have been found much cheaper. Regardless both names are not very professional but since they are different, even have similarities there's nothing vendor a or b can do about that. Maybe one day we have a third vendor that uses "fuggin" somewhere in the name and going to be proud. Who knows but I doubt anyone cares.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poor attempt at marketing by "fugginvapeboys". Also poor attempt at naming a company as well. You guys are off to a bad start.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Moved to vendor reviews

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like more of a blog than a vape store and not a very good one at that. Looking at the guys they need all the help they can get to get business off the ground. Seems like OP is posting same shit on other vape forums. Should have stayed in school

Poor attempt at marketing by "fugginvapeboys". Also poor attempt at naming a company as well. You guys are off to a bad start.

Damn I wish I could spend all of my time on vape forums like you and in general be as cool and helpful as you.

VU Sponsors