Become a Patron!

iamadrunkguy

Member For 4 Years
I've been wanting to get into squonking for a while now but didn't know what to buy. I came across a lot of reviews for the COV Wraith mod and decided it was what I wanted but no one had it in stock or it was $60 or more or had to wait 2+ weeks to get it. So I was pleased to find it for $29.99 at Ecig city. https://ecig-city.com/products/council-vapor-wraith-80w?variant=21889052547

The picture says coming soon but I got in contact with them after I bought it and they told me that they are in stock and it will ship in 1 day. The best part is they ship from USA so shipping won't take foreeeever!! Now to wait for my Wasp rda ...foreeeeeever because I couldn't find a US seller/shipper.

Thanks!

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want one

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

iamadrunkguy

Member For 4 Years
Received in mail yesterday. Took them 5 days to ship but once they did I received in 2. Pretty solid device. The only thing is that my battery dies fast at 80 watts, as expected but I've only used for several hours. $30 bucks well spent. First build on it. 2- 26ga wrapped with36 ga 10 ish wraps .34 ohms. Now to wait for the Wasp Nano to come in from China!!!
6b0e374f5a97a86942b70588515fa9bb.jpg
526c4264e3db4441e7ece324d2b16fb1.jpg
c45bf8a1d0110644f42ed4f4aa036763.jpg

Last edited:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a very nice device for the price. I use mine daily at work and it hasn't let me down.

TrashCat

Member For 4 Years
My choices are the Dripbox 160 or this... Both are $30

Any advice on which to choose? Forget the included dripper on both as I'm ordering a Hadaly to go on my squonker :)

iamadrunkguy

Member For 4 Years
COV Wraith is small and fits nice in the hand, but if you chain vape your batteries will die fast. I go through 2 batts a day well when one is dead the other one is charged etc... That's with Moderate use. If you like to go above 80 W then I would go with the dripbox ( if you don't mind the size). If I saw the drip box before I got the wraith I would have grabbed it because it goes higher than 80 W, but I'm still very happy with my Wraith and use it when I vape. I have neglected my other drippers/tanks/mods !!

iamadrunkguy

Member For 4 Years
UPDATE: Item is still on sale. I've used it daily without issues. Battery drainage still happens but not as often as I found my "sweet spot" build. .58-.6 ohms and vape around 45 watts with my Wasp Nano. Dropped it many times and over squeezed and juice got everywhere no issues with it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: Item is still on sale. I've used it daily without issues. Battery drainage still happens but not as often as I found my "sweet spot" build. .58-.6 ohms and vape around 45 watts with my Wasp Nano. Dropped it many times and over squeezed and juice got everywhere no issues with it.

Wow, you really must be a drunk guy :teehee:

All kidding aside - the real issue I personally had with the Wraith is the fact the the frame holding the door became loose - on two separate mods that had very little use, only for travel basically

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, you really must be a drunk guy :teehee:

All kidding aside - the real issue I personally had with the Wraith is the fact the the frame holding the door became loose - on two separate mods that had very little use, only for travel basically
I've had mine for like 2 months no issues..you gotta be gentle with mods Lucy you can't go slapping them around after all they aren't husbands.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've had mine for like 2 months no issues..you gotta be gentle with mods Lucy you can't go slapping them around after all they aren't husbands.

I stand corrected :confused:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I stand corrected :confused:

Not your particular husband, hon. But you can slap me around, Hell, you can downright punch on me and do pretty much what you want. Then, I'm a masochist we tend to enjoy that whole physical pain thing. Pretty sure my wife wouldn't care either. She'd just laugh and tell you to you to let it all go, that I likely deserved it for some reason or another. *sheepish knowing grin*

I offer not out of anything sexual in nature. I offer because I'm a friend and know you're facing down a lot of high stress. We all need to let go of that stress and not 'take it inside'. I do that but then I convert fear, stress over into motivation, energy for positive use. Even then I still ough to let it go as it can tear me into ribbons. So, yes I offer as a friend that cares about his friends and wants to help keep them okay.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors