Become a Patron!

Gaming Vaperz =)

markmcmackin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Gamerz!!

I put in a little request for this section so we vapers that game can all chat about vaping and gaming!! =)

Hope you guys like this section, I will most likely be in here the most!!

So to start this section off what vapes and flavours do you use?

Along with that what games and consoles are you all on?

Me I’m vaping an iJoy Captain PD270 with Smok TFV8 Big Baby Tank!
Juice is Banana Custard!

Gaming I’m a PC gamer and currently going through a Counterstike: GO phase...

What about you guys?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Being too busy with work, family, and this forum I have no time to game. My last gaming was when my kids were a lot younger. Hopefully when I retire I will get into gaming with other vapers which seems like a lot of fun, and excitement.

Game, and Vape on!

First-world-Gamer-problems.jpg

markmcmackin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Being too busy with work, family, and this forum I have no time to game. My last gaming was when my kids were a lot younger. Hopefully when I retire I will get into gaming with other vapers which seems like a lot of fun, and excitement.

Game, and Vape on!

View attachment 95907

I have a job and family also, a child on the way in fact! So when baby is born gaming time will possibly go down!

However atm, I game a few nights a week after children are in bed...

As for vaping, that’s everyday!!

What did you use to game? Pc, Xbox, playstation?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have an Xbox One and two 360's

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I play a lot of indies, though i still enjoy a few big budget games, namely the Souls series, some of the Elder Scrolls, New Vegas, and a good portion of games from Square Enix.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Xbox one.my kids play more than me of course. Im usually stuck on Rocket league or battlefield 1 every night before bed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Usually vaping on a squonker. Inbox 75 most days.

markmcmackin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Xbox one.my kids play more than me of course. Im usually stuck on Rocket league or battlefield 1 every night before bed.

Usually vaping on a squonker. Inbox 75 most days.

Luckily my laptop is for business, but the secret game of counterstrike doesn’t go a miss =)

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently squonking some Strawmalone Juice with a Frankenskull Mod and Dead Rabbit with some Aliens in it.
a4c06d0ec14b486a8d3745d43f353193.jpg
623f31434a2258e243d046e563ddb24b.jpg

As for gaming, I’m on my 3rd playthrough of Mass Effect: Andromeda on my XBox One-S. Gonna see about picking up either Assassins Creed: Origins or Middle-earth: Shadow of War after work tonight...will end up with both of them eventually, just not sure which one I’m gonna scoop up first.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im a big Strawberry/Dessert fan.
Tubes/Parallel Boxes/Squonkers and RDAs for me. (I also do a bit of building @raymo_2_u on IG)

23101355_364863357287207_2228501892437114880_n.jpg
21373076_347589452346736_5233851373153419264_n.jpg
22580355_2134586759900173_8486511788102254592_n.jpg
22277517_137366970229933_1995916064600358912_n.jpg
21433714_119230995405857_7541252596502102016_n.jpg
19534712_753245678180655_5279842187901665280_n.jpg

I used to Game/Mod on PS3, but thats was years ago...before the lawsuits, bans and vaping ;)

Raymo2u on youtube for some of my content I used to make.

Was really big in just about every console/platform, even the sega dreamcast but the PS3 was my favorite.

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have never played that, is it any good?

I've been playing WoW since a month after it first released. Whether it's good or not is a matter of opinion and what you like in a game. It has its good points and it's bad. BlizzCon just started today so there's a great deal of anticipation for the next expansion, which will get back to it's roots.

Also, StarCraft 2 is going free-to-play, for anyone interested in that.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

“Dangerously addictive” might be a better description than saying it’s “Good” lol. Being obsessed with running 40 man Raids that last multiple hours multiple days of the week was damn near a contributing factor to my divorce before I finally unplugged and put some space between me and WoW. Not to mention it was always a kick in the nuts whenever an expansion pack would come out and all my purple gear that took forever to acquire was suddenly eclipsed by greens that dropped from random mobs.
I hear nowadays that you can pay Blizzard a little extra money and they would start you out with a character that was already at max level with decent gear right off the bat and that they now sanction the purchase of game gold using real world money...if that’s true, I’m glad I got out when I did because that is truly a sad day.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
“Dangerously addictive” might be a better description than saying it’s “Good” lol. Being obsessed with running 40 man Raids that last multiple hours multiple days of the week was damn near a contributing factor to my divorce before I finally unplugged and put some space between me and WoW. Not to mention it was always a kick in the nuts whenever an expansion pack would come out and all my purple gear that took forever to acquire was suddenly eclipsed by greens that dropped from random mobs.
I hear nowadays that you can pay Blizzard a little extra money and they would start you out with a character that was already at max level with decent gear right off the bat and that they now sanction the purchase of game gold using real world money...if that’s true, I’m glad I got out when I did because that is truly a sad day.

You can pay for a premade character, yes, but not at max level. Still need to level it up higher and gear up. You're started with basic gear that won't get you immediately killed.

Purples have been replaced in large part by legendaries, but you can only equip a couple at a time. Dailies are now called world quests.

No, they don't sanction purchasing game gold with real world money. You can purchase game time for real money which you can then sell in the auction houses for gold but it's not quite the same thing as the gold farmers.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tubes/Parallel Boxes/Squonkers and RDAs for me. (I also do a bit of building @raymo_2_u on IG)

I used to Game/Mod on PS3, but thats was years ago...before the lawsuits, bans and vaping ;)

Was really big in just about every console/platform, even the sega dreamcast but the PS3 was my favorite.
Just dabble in the coil building ehh? I love it.ha ha

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can pay for a premade character, yes, but not at max level. Still need to level it up higher and gear up. You're started with basic gear that won't get you immediately killed.

Yeah, it looks like what I heard about them sanctioning the purchase of in game gold with real world money isn’t accurate except for the workaround you mentioned, but it looks like they do sell an in-game token that’s called “Level Character 100 Boost” that will instantly take any of your characters immediately to the level 100 Cap, but it’s not very exact on what gear it will come with, stating “Take your new-found powers out for a spin and discover what you’ve been missing. Your new level 100 character will come ready for battle outfitted in level appropriate gear”. Looks like they are limiting each account to being able to purchase no more than 10 tokens to immediately bump characters up to level 100...and you get a Free token with the purchase of “Legion” which I’m assuming must be the new expansion.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I might not be a great vapor, but I do know games :)

Started back in the day with an c64 and all the great games like giana sisters, winter/summer games, California games etc.
Then I got my first PC, only to discover that games like quake and unreal tournament were amazing, but I hated casual gaming, from then on I fell into the elite asshole category and advanced to half life, team fortress classic, counterstrike, call of duty, battlefield, halo, wolfenstein.
Started excessive training and played tfc in international tournaments. Made actually my hobby a job and it was good money.
Took a break because it was stressful believe it or not lol, during that time I still played games but different genre, tried aion, tera, rift, wow, guildwars 1&2, wild star and finally settled for final fantasy xiv.
Raided and got couple server firsts and what not, but the last 2 years I calmed my ass down and joined the "I'm too old for that" clique, and while I still be on ffxiv from time to time, its mostly extremely casual, if I even bother logging in since the game became somewhat boring.

What do I vape?
Well let's see, my hohm wrecker g2 that I just got a week or two ago and lovin it, paired with my absolute new in love RTA, the aromamizer by steam crave. Juice is from the sauce LA, model tea.

Glad we got this section finally we can talk games :)

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do I vape?
Well let's see, my hohm wrecker g2 that I just got a week or two ago and lovin it, paired with my absolute new in love RTA, the aromamizer by steam crave. Juice is from the sauce LA, model tea.

Glad we got this section finally we can talk games :)

I’ve been hearing more and more about the new aromamizer...almost makes me want to dig through my graveyard box of vaping stuff and dig out my old Aromamizer Supreme back from when they first came out a good long while back.
Then I remember I’d have dig out an old regulated device which would have to be an old RX200 I bought when they first came out which is huge and clunky as hell or my Twisted Messes box which is heavy and covered in sticky silicone that would pull my pants pocket inside out every time I pull it out to use.
Looks like I’m just staying with my tubes and Frankenskull squonker...the Mech bug still holds a firm grip over me, I suppose.
As for a little gaming update, I got home and decided on Shadow of War for now over AC: Origins...downloaded it and playing the prologue now.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I’ve been hearing more and more about the new aromamizer...almost makes me want to dig through my graveyard box of vaping stuff and dig out my old Aromamizer Supreme back from when they first came out a good long while back.
!
I can't speak about that new 41mm titan they came out with, wasn't going to spent $70 lol. I got the very old one, the regular aromamizer, not even the supreme or plus, but was looking for an replacement since I didn't liked my limitless plus so much, and at $8 I couldn't resist. Best decision ever. Guess old school is were its at :D

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, it didn’t take much digging at all...definitely a blast from the past
4e8b3febd0bdccb88aa60b1a13adab6e.jpg

And now I’m remembering the absolute tiny build deck I had to work with on it, lol...it was the first deck I ever built on that I had to figure out vertical coils for to be able to get the airflow to not be so tight.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Two 360’s... why two? :/

I just happened to end up with two of them.
It kind of worked out well because the one in my room gets the most use but my bed is in the way and i could not use the Kinect.
The other one is out on the open so i can use the Kinect on it.
I also have a Nintendo Wii out there too that i forgot to mention.
I really like playing the Wii.
I like the tiger woods golf game series.
One of the best Wii games is the one that came with it.
That's typical of Nintendo though isn't it?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, it looks like what I heard about them sanctioning the purchase of in game gold with real world money isn’t accurate except for the workaround you mentioned, but it looks like they do sell an in-game token that’s called “Level Character 100 Boost” that will instantly take any of your characters immediately to the level 100 Cap, but it’s not very exact on what gear it will come with, stating “Take your new-found powers out for a spin and discover what you’ve been missing. Your new level 100 character will come ready for battle outfitted in level appropriate gear”. Looks like they are limiting each account to being able to purchase no more than 10 tokens to immediately bump characters up to level 100...and you get a Free token with the purchase of “Legion” which I’m assuming must be the new expansion.

Current level cap is 110. You can't do much with a boosted toon right out the gate. And the best way to boost a toon is to get it to level 60 first, because then the boost applies to your professions.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
well folks right now i'm holding my thereon squonk with the peerless atty vaping rocky by silverback juice co.
i'm just turning on my XB1and going to curse my way through the dark souls 3 dlc's ,,,,, again..
love dark souls , iv'e bin getting dead with it from the very start of the franchise.
PRAISE THE SUN.

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hmmm, between house remodel, work, and caring for my elderly Gran.

Relax at home gaming mod setup, old school Sig150 /w a Subtank Plus /w RBA using a caramel, butterscotch, vanilla, with hazelnut tobacco flavor for game time.

Current game - Battlestar Galactica Deadlock on Steam on my PC.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I pretty much only do WoW and casual games.
Same. I quit WoW when they got to be to child friendly. If I wanted to play a game for 8 yr olds, i would play hellokitty. So I switched to a WoW private server. WoW classic, then BC and now playing a Lich King server. It is pretty accurate as to how WoW was at the time.

http://www.wow-mania.com/ is the site and I play on the Redemption server.

Playing while smoking is expensive. Light up, puff, set cig in ashtray..... pick up burned up butt.. light up another cig. LOL.. Pretty saddening looking at a butt with 2 1/2 inches of unbroken ash on the end. LOL. Vape doesn't burn up if you set it down. :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Xbox one has fort nite battle Royal for free on the store. I've been hooked on that today.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same. I quit WoW when they got to be to child friendly. If I wanted to play a game for 8 yr olds, i would play hellokitty. So I switched to a WoW private server. WoW classic, then BC and now playing a Lich King server. It is pretty accurate as to how WoW was at the time.

http://www.wow-mania.com/ is the site and I play on the Redemption server.

Playing while smoking is expensive. Light up, puff, set cig in ashtray..... pick up burned up butt.. light up another cig. LOL.. Pretty saddening looking at a butt with 2 1/2 inches of unbroken ash on the end. LOL. Vape doesn't burn up if you set it down. :)

Blizzard just announced they are doing official vanilla servers.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Got some mango and orange cream while me and a buddy are grinding up gear for a co op speed run attempt of Borderlands 2.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On dead by daylight today introducing these guys to my chainsaw

walshfx

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, new member who fits in this thread. Im on PSN - walshfx. Also stream on twitch under walshfx too! If you play COD, Destiny or Fortnite on PS4 feel free to add me!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't game as much as I used to. Started as a kid with my parents atari 2600. Sometimes I think back and laugh when people complain of controllers that aren't 'comfortable', nothing like those old rubberized joysticks. I think I actually got exercise playing games like centipede lol. I played console games, went from the nes to super nintendo then the ps one and ps2. The games got flashier but the overall depth and enjoyment kept going downhill.

With cruddy internet I don't play any online multiplayer games and no way I'd be able to keep up with the ridiculous updates on newer consoles. My ex gf had a ps4 and seems like every time I put a game on it the damn thing needed an update. Took awhile on a cable connection, much less what my home internet is like. I got away from consoles and found it was cheaper just to add a mid range gpu to my pc. Couldn't justify an entire console at $400-500 for a handful of games and seldom playing them.

There are some pc games I got as gifts I still haven't played yet but mostly when I do play it's skyrim, cod ghosts, cod mw, far cry, far cry 3, fallout 3, fo new vegas, red alert 2, ms flight sim.

The last few times I've noticed my game was stuttering and realized my mouse was ghost clicking or double clicking in other programs so may be the issue. Probably time for a new one. Helps that my pc is multipurpose, a lot easier to justify a $50 mouse I use a lot than it is a $50 controller for something I only use to game once in awhile. I suppose one of these days when I've got extra cash that isn't already being used for vape stuff and once the currency miners stop buying up everything under the sun driving prices up I'll see about a stronger graphics card. That is harder to justify since it's primarily just for gaming.

I don't vape anything different when gaming in terms of flavor, just have to remember to blow clouds away from the screen. Otherwise I get fogged out and miss shots lol. Still beats a cig burning up in an ashtray though.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Leeeeeroy Jeeeeeenkins! Use to love WoW back in the day when I used to build my own rigs

sadly had to stop playing it though (addiction thing vs missus getting pissed off) not long after this vid actually ...anyone who played WoW will get this part in the raid.... this bit was a pain in the ass and took ages to get to ....was so fuckin funny

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Leeeeeroy Jeeeeeenkins! Use to love WoW back in the day when I used to build my own rigs

sadly had to stop playing it though (addiction thing vs missus getting pissed off) not long after this vid actually ...anyone who played WoW will get this part in the raid.... this bit was a pain in the ass and took ages to get to ....was so fuckin funny

HA HA HA HA HAHA....
My Mrs MAKES me play WoW. (usually when I am making fun of her soaps, maury, the kardasians, bridal shows.. etc.
Like .. Jezuz. Pick a dress.. don't matter which one, yer still gonna look fat.. and then "GO PLAY WARCRAFT!"

The one I liked best was DNA testing on Maury. 15 yr old girl had 3 guys up to see who the daddy was. So there are only 6 days per cycle that a woman can get pregnant.. NONE of the guys were the father. Don't know why the audience was BOOOing the guys... it was the girl that was the little tramp.. so I voiced that to the Mrs.. and .. GO PLAY WARCRAFT. lol.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't game as much as I used to. Started as a kid with my parents atari 2600. Sometimes I think back and laugh when people complain of controllers that aren't 'comfortable', nothing like those old rubberized joysticks. I think I actually got exercise playing games like centipede lol. I played console games, went from the nes to super nintendo then the ps one and ps2. The games got flashier but the overall depth and enjoyment kept going downhill.

I know what you mean. I started off with a TI-99 hooked up to our tv with a cassette recorder as a save. :D

Leroy was hilarious and has become an actual part of the known universe. :giggle: I *hated* that dungeon. Still do. It was dumbed down, then ramped back up again. I was able to get the Leeroy achievement before it was removed from the game because the mechanics of that room changed. :)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really depends on the game, not all newer games suck. Graphics have definitely improved, I was happy as hell when mario could fly even on an 8bit. Skyrim was pretty impressive, cod ghosts on the other hand I flew through on the first time in around a week or less just an hour or two here and there. Cinematic scenes get to be a little too much, I'd rather just play.

I remember thinking that though with the final fantasy series. Playing on playstation it was cool with the rumble pads and some of the cinematics were cool but took forever waiting on them to finish. Definitely a step up from the squat little mushroom shaped characters on the original nes final fantasy though. Other times I really feel like an old fart. Tried playing some sort of sonic the hedgehog I think it was on ps4 and I literally got dizzy trying to keep up with which direction the character was going. Like hah, give me freeway. I'm good at freeway. :p

The menus on a lot of them have definitely gotten more complex but not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. I've found myself stuck in a menu system for like 20min trying to sort things out. Collect this, collect that, buy this weapon, mix this magical potion, now combine said potion with this weapon and add those other ingredients.. I'm just like damn, I forgot what I was even doing. lol.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With school & work, haven’t had much time to devote to gaming but right now I’m making my way through Duck Season (PC/Rift) and Warhammer Quest 2 (mobile)

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Reminds me of this Jeopardy clip. Always thought it was ridiculous that this question pops up during College Week on the show, but an audio overlay of crickets chirping would be right at home right after the question is asked. What kinda college students do we have nowadays that don’t pick up on WoW references?!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Reminds me of this Jeopardy clip. Always thought it was ridiculous that this question pops up during College Week on the show, but an audio overlay of crickets chirping would be right at home right after the question is asked. What kinda college students do we have nowadays that don’t pick up on WoW references?!

Would make me laugh if one of them suddenly burst out with the line as the answer haha

WTF none of them knew that? misspent youth, or is that the other way round?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Gamerz!!

I put in a little request for this section so we vapers that game can all chat about vaping and gaming!! =)

Hope you guys like this section, I will most likely be in here the most!!

So to start this section off what vapes and flavours do you use?

Along with that what games and consoles are you all on?

Me I’m vaping an iJoy Captain PD270 with Smok TFV8 Big Baby Tank!
Juice is Banana Custard!

Gaming I’m a PC gamer and currently going through a Counterstike: GO phase...

What about you guys?
First of all thanks for opening this thread.

Secondly I'm using a minikin V2 with a procore and NRG coils but good choice with the big baby! Was using mine only two hours ago. What coils do you use? ? I like the T8s.

Finally currently I am playing battlefield on a PS4.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How is the gorge?? My local shop has it!!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Sorry I know it was aimed at raymo but hey might as well chime in ...I really like the gorge mate nice single coil RDA sits between the flave and the wasp for me if that helps (with flave being top for flavour out of the three)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its a decent single coil RDA similar to the Wasp Nano, the biggest thing I love about it is its topcap.
Using the Topcap on other RDAs like the Skywalker, TM24, Some Goon Clones, Skill, Conspiracy and other RDAs makes them the same stature as the Goon LP (really reduced chamber) but giving the perfect restricted smooth airflow and barely clears the posts on each of these RDA decks...but still allows any coil builds to fit easily.

Personally I like putting fused clapton coils side by side in the Gorge...but like I said Im no single coil guru...

VU Sponsors