Become a Patron!

Gaming Vaperz =)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why other women aren't getting into this conversation, I don't get it. I know there are gamers out there.
No clue I'm a big non-believer in Rule #30

Dear+girls+its+true_ff0668_3957879.jpg

richardSV

Unlisted Vendor
Hey there everyone:

Shijin Vapor here. I saw this thread and wanted to drop in and see what everyone was playing and vaping. I currently have been playing God of War and vaping on Frozen Limeade from Shijin Vapor.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks and where you been hiding dude I ain't seen you around for what seems way too long.

Been meaning to pop in here, keep getting sidetracked with drama stuffs in forum haha

So ive been playing pubg had a couple of chicken dinners ....is it me or are the controls a bit ....antiquated?

Also for the life of me i struggle to spot people, my TV and eyesight is decent i just cannot spot buggers hiding in bushes ...cant seem to find a way to increase the brightness on xbone

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ahhhhh... Om Vapors juice, and Fortnite updates.. Am I right?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been meaning to pop in here, keep getting sidetracked with drama stuffs in forum haha

So ive been playing pubg had a couple of chicken dinners ....is it me or are the controls a bit ....antiquated?

Also for the life of me i struggle to spot people, my TV and eyesight is decent i just cannot spot buggers hiding in bushes ...cant seem to find a way to increase the brightness on xbone
Never really got into XBOX stuff much.
Don't think I've played (PUBG)
Most of my time playing lately has been dedicated to (DC Universe Online)
It's free and fun as hell.

MMET101_AUDIO-PC-05-23.00.030.jpg

MGOT101_COMPDYNLIGHTRIG-PC-26-21.54.000.jpg

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Never really got into XBOX stuff much.
Don't think I've played (PUBG)
Most of my time playing lately has been dedicated to (DC Universe Online)
It's free and fun as hell.

View attachment 110584

View attachment 110585

Nice mate i have to avoid those types of games ...I get addicted something rotten, only types of RPG i allow myself to play now are single player ones hehe

Trying to get into Zelda (latest one on the switch) ocarina of time was one of my all time favourite games ...its really damn good but i hate that weapons break and i hate having to make food those two things are makin me not want to play it at the moment

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice mate i have to avoid those types of games ...I get addicted something rotten, only types of RPG i allow myself to play now are single player ones hehe

Trying to get into Zelda (latest one on the switch) ocarina of time was one of my all time favourite games ...its really damn good but i hate that weapons break and i hate having to make food those two things are makin me not want to play it at the moment
I didn't like OoT it kind of killed the Zelda franchise at least for me.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Never had a n64.
I did have a TurboGrafx-16 at some point though.

Earliest I had was a Commodore 64 load the tapes to play the game hehe....I’m really annoyed I sold that when I was a kid probably be worth something eventually

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Earliest I had was a Commodore 64 load the tapes to play the game hehe....I’m really annoyed I sold that when I was a kid probably be worth something eventually
1 of my friends has 1 of those things still.Not sure what it is worth though.Dude is a hoarder kinda he has stacks of the old school floppy disks just laying around.

old_school_floppy.jpg

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Just a heads up a C64 usually goes for ~600 US if any y'all were curious how much they went for. Which is 'bout what my buddy paid for his switch, yes he knows he got scalped.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Just a heads up a C64 usually goes for ~600 US if any y'all were curious how much they went for. Which is 'bout what my buddy paid for his switch, yes he knows he got scalped.

:eek::eek: Sold mine for 20 quid :cry:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been giving Divinity Original Sin a go (pc). Downloaded it awhile back and forgot about it lol. Seems like a fairly straightforward game, been awhile since I've played a turn based rpg like final fantasy. Deceivingly 'simple', only up to level 3 or 4. Walk, walk, walk. Bump into 3 enemies, a mage pops out and engulfs my crew in poison and fire. Next thing I know I'm gobbling up heal potions losing my ass in like 3 fell swoops.

Trying to figure out how to level up, every time I go to do anything my party is too weak, doesn't have that skill, not enough gold to buy this or that. Most rpgs you can wander outside of towns, kill a few enemies and build up some. One piddly fight and my team is wheezing on their death bed. Proving more difficult than I thought.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been giving Divinity Original Sin a go (pc). Downloaded it awhile back and forgot about it lol. Seems like a fairly straightforward game, been awhile since I've played a turn based rpg like final fantasy. Deceivingly 'simple', only up to level 3 or 4. Walk, walk, walk. Bump into 3 enemies, a mage pops out and engulfs my crew in poison and fire. Next thing I know I'm gobbling up heal potions losing my ass in like 3 fell swoops.

Trying to figure out how to level up, every time I go to do anything my party is too weak, doesn't have that skill, not enough gold to buy this or that. Most rpgs you can wander outside of towns, kill a few enemies and build up some. One piddly fight and my team is wheezing on their death bed. Proving more difficult than I thought.
I can't remember the last time I played a turn based game of any kind.
Check out some of the screenshots I took back in post #158.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/gaming-vaperz.368063/page-4#post-2137163

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As a vaper I'm pretty boring. My greatest passion is DIY, which I'm heavily into. Most of my vape budget goes to supplies for that. No mechs, and I rarely use RDAs anymore. My main interest is maxing/refining what I have on hand, which in my case is a fleet of SMOK Tfv8's and IPV 5s bought in bulk during the big FDA scare of 2016. I've yet to have a glitch (flaking anodizing on a couple of the tanks excepted) from the 5s or 8s, so I'll stay with them till I've used up my supply. I do buy occasional new stuff, but it mostly just sits in reserve. My hands and mouth are so accustomed to the 5/8 that anything else feels "off". I'm sure I could rewick a Cloud Beast blindfolded. My ascent up the atty ladder has been from the old CE5 plastic things, to 1st gen Kayfuns, to Kanger subtanks, then on to Griffins and Aromamizers, with a lot of quirky RDAs sprinkled in between, but my first TFV8 put everything else into the retirement bin. I like the Cloud Beast. It has the perfect sized deck for the way I like to build, various SS dual Clapton configs in the .15 to .30 range, 3.5 - 4 mm that couldn't be jammed into the Griffin/Aromamizer. My sweet spot is 80 watts, but I occasionally venture higher. I tried my hand at spinning wire but did not find it enjoyable, not to mention I suck at it, so I use AVS wire now.

As a gamer, I go way back to the Atari 2600 days, and spent a fair amount of my youth in arcades. My son was 10 years old when the PS1 came out in Dec. 1994, and that was his Christmas gift. The first time I held a PS controller in my hand and played Twisted Metal was pure bliss. At one time we had over 100 PS games in our library. I can't even remember all of them, but the highlights were definitely the Resident Evil series, Twisted Metal 2, X-COM UFO Defense, and Final Fantasy 7. We were heavily into console gaming as it was the Golden Age of consoles. We had several PS1 (the first gen PS1 had overheating issues, we went through 5 of them), Sega Saturn, and N64 so I'm well-versed in games from that era. I moved on to PC gaming in 1998, but my son has always preferred consoles and is still a rabid gamer.

Our first online gaming experience was Descent. We played the living shit out of that series. I was hugely into Halo Combat Evolved as well. I was a member of the most prolific Halo racing clan, BFM, and played online for many years. My most cherished online gaming memories are of tourneys on our clan's Halo race servers. The comradre on those servers was just awesome. I was still playing when GameSpy shut down the servers, which basically imposed a death sentence on Halo 1. Sad to see it go, but I think it was Time. Double Kill! TRIPLE KILL! KILL-TACKULAR! will be with me till the day I die. :)

I play a variety of genres. I've spent a lot of time with the Sims, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, more recently Planet Coaster, the Sim City games, Panzer General and its spinoffs, and anything remotely resembling X-COM. I also dig FPS and have played way more than I can recall, DOOM, Thief, Bioshock, or course Counter Strike and Unreal But open world RPGs are my main interest. I have every Elder Scrolls and Fallout game. Maybe I've devoted a year of my life just to Skyrim? My absolute number one favorite RPG (and possibly game) of all time is the STALKER series. If you've never heard of STALKER you're with 98% of the gaming population. STALKER is a 3 game series by Russian developers that came out in 2007 with Shadow of Chernobyl. The first two games were pretty buggy/glitchy, but the final game Call of Pripyat was a vast improvement. STALKER is the most immersive, dark, creepy, atmospheric game I've ever played. The series still has a sizable hardcore cult following, especially in Russia, and there are still mods being developed for it. I have tried every mod I can get my hands on. I've even played untranslated mods entirely in Russian and sat translating on my laptop to figure out what to do. It's that great of a game. The final game, Call of Pripyat, can be had on Steam for 20 bucks. If you like open world RPGs, try it.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Minecraft online, but I've never really clicked with the Minecraft community. Even on servers with thousands of other players, I always feel like I'm alone, so I generally stick to Skyblock and Survival modes. I like the Day Z mod, but everyone on that server seems to just want to PVP and not team. Minecraft as a game is awesome, but the online community lacks the comradre I'm used to. On Halo we put our clan tag after our name, were proud to bear it, and maintained respect for it through fair play and helpfulness to new players. There seems to be very little of that on Minecraft. The main issue I see with Minecraft is it's basically a Pay to Win architecture on most servers. I'm from the online era when skills were earned through tenacity, devotion and practice. You bought the game and made the most of what it had to offer. On Minecraft being good is simply a matter of buying a "Legendary Kit" for 30 bucks from the server owner. This is not what gaming is to me. I refuse to buy additional shit, thus I will always suck at PVP. Skyblock occupies me, but it's really no different than playing offline, except I get to see all the awesome shit other players that bought "VIP Crate Keys" built with the extra stuff they bought.

This was a fun trip down memory lane for me. Sorry so long.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Borderlands, great series of games with the worst auto-save system ever implemented. :) Used to do speed runs on Halo and Resident Evil. I imagine you really know your shit to attempt it on Borderlands 2!

It's the only game I know inside out the moment I pick up the controller, except for the DLC areas: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. The RNG blows at times, I spent 6 hours once farming Hunter Hellquist for his damn shield, but it's just one of those games I can turn my brain off and just enjoy myself. Haven't touched it lately though, been more interested in some of the stupid bullshit I can do in bethesda games, even if I'm not modding them myself. Wish borderlands was easier to mess with the files, but changing anything through cheat engine's a nightmare for me, give me FNVEdit and the G.E.C.K any day.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's the only game I know inside out the moment I pick up the controller, except for the DLC areas: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. The RNG blows at times, I spent 6 hours once farming Hunter Hellquist for his damn shield, but it's just one of those games I can turn my brain off and just enjoy myself. Haven't touched it lately though, been more interested in some of the stupid bullshit I can do in bethesda games, even if I'm not modding them myself. Wish borderlands was easier to mess with the files, but changing anything through cheat engine's a nightmare for me, give me FNVEdit and the G.E.C.K any day.
When I was playing Borderlands 2, I used some glitch to get 100 crate keys. I don't remember now the details, it's been a couple years since I've played.

Believe it or not, I have never played an Elder/Fallout game online, though I've squandered years of my life on them in single player. The excuse I've been looking for to shelve Minecraft. Thanks. :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Cloning guns is half the fun in borderlands ...it’s like swapping stickers..... you got this one yet?

Siren FTW!

By the way ...Anyone seen this yet? oh hell yeah!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Anyone ever played divinity? Noticed there’s a pre release for the second out not played the first is it worth a look?

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone ever played divinity? Noticed there’s a pre release for the second out not played the first is it worth a look?
Played Divinity Original Sin.
It was OK but I never finished it yet because I had Deus Ex Mankind Divided on the shelf.
I'm a sucker for the Deus Ex games

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Played Divinity Original Sin.
It was OK but I never finished it yet because I had Deus Ex Mankind Divided on the shelf.
I'm a sucker for the Deus Ex games

I caved and bought it cause they had a deal on ...I’m on the second act of divinity original sin now it’s rather good....unforgiving and a real time sucker like the old RPGs ..the game is massive, I put it down a few weeks ago and haven’t picked it back up yet ....playing it on tactition ..my two mains are mages (pyro/earth and water/air) picked up warrior two handed and archer really good combo

I bought divinity original sin 2 on pre order cause they made a great effort on the first one and wanted to support the studio

Love deus ex the original game on the PC was fantastic a real benchmark game at the time, haven’t played mankind divided yet though waiting for it to come free it’s almost there haha

Also pre ordered battlefield 5 love BF1 especially operations it’s the perfect pick up and put down game for me when I don’t have time to pick up the above

Other than waiting for the new kingdom hearts 3 game first two were really great

Undecided on fallout 76 ...really do love the fallout series, fallout 3/Vegas is in my top list along with Skyrim, dragon age 3 but I immensely disliked base building in fallout 4 it took away the campaign aspect and sucked time into maintaining a defending attacks I don’t think I even completed it cause it pissed me off ...looks like they took it to a new level where your communities can get flattened and wiped out with nukes

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Seems like we play the same type of games.
I also like the Crysis series. Waiting on Cyberpunk 2077 to come out. From the same developer I believe.
Played the Fallouts also except for 4. A friend of mine also said 4 wasn't very good so I guess I'll pass unless it becomes dirt cheap.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I never did play crysis was around the time I stopped building rigs and went to console although played thier follow up in the far cry series the third being absolutely brilliant...tried 4 but I didn’t enjoy it compared to 3 and didn’t bother with 5 at all

I’ll keep an eye out for cyberpunk thanks

Also enjoyed a number of the Tom Clancy games, do like stealth and objective games a lot never played siege though and it’s too late to start now I imagine there’s a lot of grief in the online community like gears of wars and cod had

Trying to get into Zelda at the moment though I don’t like the weapon/shield breaking mechanic much kinda puts me off but the world is masterfully crafted so I’m going to pick it back up ...need to get a better controller for the switch cause I hate the little ones it comes with really uncomfortable to use for a session

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't play online anymore either. Too many douchebags now days.
If you like stealth games, try the Splinter Cell and Hitman series also.
You really need to try Crysis though.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I still play online solo or with friends only don’t pick up randoms in parties too many squeakers about lol

Yeah played and loved both those games :cheers:

also dishonoured was good as well

Did you ever play project IGI games that allowed you free reign to approach the objective any way you like that was a gooden back in the day ...seemed to lead onto a lot of the other games we mentioned above

As was soldier of fortune 1&2 that really was a benchmark and led to the CoD series IMO first time I really saw hardcore gib in a game it was fantastic

Crap how could I forget the half life series as well absolutely brilliant

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Never played IGI because I never could get into playing on a keyboard.
Played Baldurs Gate and Titan Quest on PC back in the day but nothing since.
Got spoiled with the XBOX controllers.
Half Life, Excellent series. Can't figure out why they didn't continue those. You know everyone would buy it day 1.
I remember the 1st SOF game I played. Shot a guy and his leg blew off. First time i ever saw those physics. Cool shit back in the day

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Cannot beat the Xbox controller its just perfect

Such a shame with half life I agree I’d be well excited and thought of a new story arc ...I’m guessing money, steam is thier focus now and they rake in an absolute fortune from it.

Thier hardware project pretty much failed and that would have taken a dent.... was the wrong time to launch it really much like Microsoft when they wanted all online digital content with the xbox1 ...remember the bitching and moanoning about it at the time because of the 2nd hand market ...never bothered me you could see that’s the future of the market with streaming services and connected devices ...these guys work 10 years ahead and made a hard marketing call, it was just slightly too early to get the public on board with it

They are working on the Xbox 2 now that will have a version for digital content only and you can already see the likes of membership geared toward accessing content as a monthly subscription ...I suspect it’s a trial for there next machine and we’ll end up playing games in this way in the future like Netflix on demand

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems like we play the same type of games.
I also like the Crysis series. Waiting on Cyberpunk 2077 to come out. From the same developer I believe.
Played the Fallouts also except for 4. A friend of mine also said 4 wasn't very good so I guess I'll pass unless it becomes dirt cheap.
4 is very ok not the best in the series. But still an
Great game that accepts mods so you can do endless things to your game

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cannot beat the Xbox controller its just perfect

Such a shame with half life I agree I’d be well excited and thought of a new story arc ...I’m guessing money, steam is thier focus now and they rake in an absolute fortune from it.

Thier hardware project pretty much failed and that would have taken a dent.... was the wrong time to launch it really much like Microsoft when they wanted all online digital content with the xbox1 ...remember the bitching and moanoning about it at the time because of the 2nd hand market ...never bothered me you could see that’s the future of the market with streaming services and connected devices ...these guys work 10 years ahead and made a hard marketing call, it was just slightly too early to get the public on board with it

They are working on the Xbox 2 now that will have a version for digital content only and you can already see the likes of membership geared toward accessing content as a monthly subscription ...I suspect it’s a trial for there next machine and we’ll end up playing games in this way in the future like Netflix on demand
Not me. I purchase all my games on disc. That way I have something to show for my money and you never know there may be a day you can not redownload your previously purchased games.
Very few times I went digital only. Like the other day they had Hellblade on sale. I looked for a disc but couldn't find it.
And of course DLC is digital, I can live with that.IMG_4171.JPG IMG_4172.JPG

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not me. I purchase all my games on disc. That way I have something to show for my money and you never know there may be a day you can not redownload your previously purchased games.
Very few times I went digital only. Like the other day they had Hellblade on sale. I looked for a disc but couldn't find it.
And of course DLC is digital, I can live with that.View attachment 117231 View attachment 117232

Haha ...think of all that space saved for shiny vaping gear

Nice collection btw!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't play online anymore either. Too many douchebags now days.
If you like stealth games, try the Splinter Cell and Hitman series also.
You really need to try Crysis though.
Luckily with most of the MMO stuff you can just remove the chat bar all together.Or at least switch to a different channel.If you feel a need to talk with your guild-mates just mic up!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

I’m half way through now on tactition mode ...it’s brutal to start with but get easier as you go. Unlike other games it’s doesnt mention not to spend all your points upon levelling, instead save them for the thing you want to invest in later

Made a team of

2 mains are mages

Fire/earth = damage dealer
Water/air = healer and crowd control
Archer = (bows) absolute monster (slot all the arrow heads)
2 handed warrior = CC machine (grenades go on this character)

Trick to this one is strategically placing the team and using elements to your advantage

There’s a really great guide on true achievements should you want to follow one (even the opening page on character development is handy)

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year
First of all thanks for opening this thread.

Secondly I'm using a minikin V2 with a procore and NRG coils but good choice with the big baby! Was using mine only two hours ago. What coils do you use? ? I like the T8s.

Finally currently I am playing battlefield on a PS4.
Battlefield 1?

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm late to the party. Nothing like vaping and gaming on my days off. I play mostly Xbox One, but also have a PS4 Pro and a Switch. Played a ton of Destiny 1 & 2, Skyrim, the Witcher 3, Warframe... the list goes on. On my second play through of Shadow of War that I want to finish up before diving into RDR2.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm late to the party. Nothing like vaping and gaming on my days off. I play mostly Xbox One, but also have a PS4 Pro and a Switch. Played a ton of Destiny 1 & 2, Skyrim, the Witcher 3, Warframe... the list goes on. On my second play through of Shadow of War that I want to finish up before diving into RDR2.
Yeah, I'm a big Skyrim fan but I don't think I really finished it. The Main Quests yes, but the side quests were never ending.
Just finished Diablo 3 with all the DLC. Cool game.
Now days my work hours prevent me from getting too involved playing anymore but I have something to look forward to when I retire.
And welcome to VU :cheers:

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't played a game since my daughter was born. (3 years ago)

For the last week, i've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn and i'm loving it.
I decided to get this game because it was only $20. My daughter also broke my PS4 disc tray so I had to download it lol.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm a big Skyrim fan but I don't think I really finished it. The Main Quests yes, but the side quests were never ending.
Just finished Diablo 3 with all the DLC. Cool game.
Now days my work hours prevent me from getting too involved playing anymore but I have something to look forward to when I retire.
And welcome to VU :cheers:
i've been thinking about getting diablo 3 ever since it was released. I haven't because I don't think i'd like the overhead view and scrolling screen type thing.

VU Sponsors