Become a Patron!

Gata RTA

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just thought I would share this from my RTA post on another site ...

QP Gata Mtl(5ml/2ml) - Gata RTA has become my favorite MTL/restricted DL tank. Now for me that saus a lot as I test and review a lot of RTAs but end up keeping very few. I have two Gata in my rotation currently - one black and one ss. The black is pure MTL the ss is set up restricted DL. This tank is 24mm in diameter (one of my tweo gripes as it overhangs or does not fit some of my MTLm set ups).
For MTL it comes with a ultem insert and an MTL drip tip and an MTL AFC ring. For restricted DL remove the insert. It also comes with a clear PMMA 2 ml tank that looks dope but needs bottom filling. I use both as 5ml tanks. I bottom fill my Kayfun Lite so I'm not against doing it but I like the larger capacity in a straight tank (hate bubble glass).
So my other gripe. The deck is nice and wicking is easy. However, I hate the screws (hex) for the postless deck. They are tiny and angled and I just struggle a bit at times. Otherwise, zero leaks when filling and never had a dry hit. So evn with two minor gripes I nlove this tank. The flavour is as good or better as any tank I ever used and that includes Taifuns, Trology and Kayfuns. Filling is simple half turn of the top. It ticks all the boxes for me.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just thought I would share this from my RTA post on another site ...

QP Gata Mtl(5ml/2ml) - Gata RTA has become my favorite MTL/restricted DL tank. Now for me that saus a lot as I test and review a lot of RTAs but end up keeping very few. I have two Gata in my rotation currently - one black and one ss. The black is pure MTL the ss is set up restricted DL. This tank is 24mm in diameter (one of my tweo gripes as it overhangs or does not fit some of my MTLm set ups).
For MTL it comes with a ultem insert and an MTL drip tip and an MTL AFC ring. For restricted DL remove the insert. It also comes with a clear PMMA 2 ml tank that looks dope but needs bottom filling. I use both as 5ml tanks. I bottom fill my Kayfun Lite so I'm not against doing it but I like the larger capacity in a straight tank (hate bubble glass).
So my other gripe. The deck is nice and wicking is easy. However, I hate the screws (hex) for the postless deck. They are tiny and angled and I just struggle a bit at times. Otherwise, zero leaks when filling and never had a dry hit. So evn with two minor gripes I nlove this tank. The flavour is as good or better as any tank I ever used and that includes Taifuns, Trology and Kayfuns. Filling is simple half turn of the top. It ticks all the boxes for me.

What build do you recommend?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What build do you recommend?
I'm using a micro alien in one at .84 ohm - 3-32/38 ni80 2.5 5 wraps
In the other I'm using just plain old round wire Ni80 26 gauge 3.0 5 wraps around a .6
Both work well. This is a very forgiving atomizer. Easy to wick and coil and very good flavor.

VU Sponsors